The 20th century was a mistake

Constitutional Monarchy a best, Absolutism a shit.
A FUCKING SHIT

This meme is going places

>bawww bawww i wish i was a slave to an inbred foreigner bawwww

Just wank.

your eyes are a bit red m8, lay off the youtube videe'ohs

Fuck off bonger

Every neo feudalist has the same vision

An absolutist enlightened monarch and they standing as the Bismarck or a sword noble, perhaps even a lowly privileged courtier or at worst a well to do minor noble of some backwards but comfy and friendly county.

They never imagine themselves as a lowly peasant who toils the fields and is at the mercy of whoever inherited the land. It would be wrong to say all nobles and all kings were bad but well no one has any incentive to treat a serf or peasant as an equal and chances are you arent going to be in a position of power.

>no one has any incentive to treat a serf or peasant as an equal

That's the point

That's the point

I get that, its a movement that is inherently elitist and full of contempt for their lessers. But again, basement dwelling Dark Enlightenment followers are not going to become the new nobility. The same people with power in today's society will easily transition to be the next ruling caste system except with even more power to do with as they will.

You really think a society where Lord Zuckerbergs and Lady Jenners would seriously be better?

>21th century monarchism
>peasants toiling the fields

It's common decency. Just as one would treat a 50 year old Mexican cleaning lady with respect even though you know that she's not going to become professionally successful.

>There are people on this board who weren't born in the 20th century

Polish monarchist here.

Ask me anything.

>in real monarchism, the wealthy liberal elites who i enslave myself to will treat me with respect out of mutual christian feeling

How often are you constipated?

>Being a feudalist/absolutist (the two concepts are mutually exclusive)
>Not being a supporter of a devolved universal Habsburg model of a prussian constitutionalistic incliation with strong anti-capitalist, materially redistributive economy that vests localized archdioceses with veto power

I'm already a wealthy elite and I treat all decent people with respect, regardless of their socioeconomic position.

Wrong pic

Actually I'm very regular, do a nice poo or two every single day.

>neo fedualist
Just fucking killurself man.

Everything including and since the French revolution was a mistake.

>he doesn't know that this shit started with the reformation.
Do you even reactionary brah

>the reformation
>not the investiture controversy

It all started when some moron decided that taxes should be a permanent thing, rather than a call for donations when a crisis is at hand.

Not as bad as when some numales started to plant flowers and shit instead of hunting.

>butthurt monarchists

your chad (LOL!) was beheaded along with the rest of you fags

So much for the tolerant left.

The French Revolution literally started this whole Left/Right bullshit.

Reformation cunts didn't necessarily challenge the monarchy. They even believed in anointed kings or some shit.

The entire legitimacy of the king was "god said i should rule".
When the bible was translated and people saw it doesn't say an inbred austrian should rule, it made sense kings would eventually go away.
It took a while, but the monarch authority slowly and surely rotted away, because the very fundamental foundation of monarchy is divine rule/blue blood/mandate of haven/GOD SAID SO.

>not being a 300IQ Hobbesian

Monarchists and reactionaries are all beta virgins

t. virgin

t. Virgin

>being a Hobbesian
>"well the spiky 30 inch dildo fucking me up the ass is unpleasant, but at least its not poisonous; i better not act, else i risk it becoming poisonous"

This is probably the best version of it I've seen in a while.

>monarchists
>chads

lol

They started the "you can be whatever you want" meme. Only for religion, first, but it was bond to become larger.

The French Revolution was just a beta uprising all along.

Chad is anarcho-primitivist

Yeah fascism and reactionarism arose in that century. Definitely reprehensible.

Spain had translated bibles since the 13th century and monarchy or the catholic church were never in danger of losing power before the 19th century. Protestantism=translating the bible is a simplist meme.

you peasants couldnt read so it doesn't matter

t. Virgin

>basement dwelling Dark Enlightenment followers are not going to become the new nobility
Maybe they don't care?

I think a lot of people on the techno-NRx side are post-nihilists.

>allowing plebs to read
>ever

For what purpose?

Its the same with neofascists. Theyre mostly beta males who want someone else to rule them in their preferred government with them hoping they never get the short end of the stick. Mostly Im assuming these people are already in the bottom rungs of society and believe that drastic government changes would improve their life.

That would make them leftists