ICO's

What ICO's are you investing in Veeky Forums ?

globalhalo.com/category/ico-reviews/

I want to pick one that the tokens/coins actually have a good use.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Diaryofamademan
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/edit#gid=1032094084
opus-foundation.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Red Pulse

chainlink

september 7th

get ready boyo

Red Pulse Token.
Very strong team and looks promising in several aspects. However if you consider what the token will be used for, it doesn't look to be that the cost of the tokens is going to increase much.

I could be wrong. But I am just not convinced on RPX

chainlink looks promising

No ICO's actually need their own token. The developers mint them so they can make money, nothing more.

Chainlink does look promising in all aspects. Looks like minimum 100 eth sign up atm? Too rich for my blood at this stage, maybe I will have a chance to invest a lesser amount later on.

star

Ambrosus. Approved by the United fucking Nations. Partnered with Bitcoin Suisse AG. Covered by Vice.

Pre sale already in progress. Crowdsale on 13 September.

It's kind of similar to BAT. This isn't going to moon like NEO, but I think if you get in on the ICO, speculated to be $0.05, it'll hit 10x once it starts to get traded on Binance.

100 eth sign up is only for presale

september 7 is when the crowdsale starts with minimum

the presale has been going on for a while and doesn't seem to be selling out so I have high hopes that I'll be able to buy some during the crowdsale

Tron, Enigma, 0x and chainlink look really promising

>Pre sale already in progress.

where to buy? cant find it on the website

>gavin wood as an advisor.
going all in bro thanks

damn, might go into icos for this

Put $2000 into BlockCAT, Obsidian, and Avalon.
Going to put atleast $2000 into Chainlink, depending on returns from above.
Thinking about Enigma but not sure after the hack.

I sunk 33k in to this to get in the presale. If I can flip more shit before Sept 7th i'll probably put more in

oceanlab

Im interested. How do I get in the presale?

mailto:[email protected]

Min. contribution in presale is roughly $105k.

SCAM

god damn why are all the good ICOs fucking us on presales

whats the discount?

already put 100k on ChainLink cant do another 100k on fucking baby food ICOs

Anybody getting into ChronoLogic or is it universally considered a scam here?

Timereum will moon before the ChronoLogic ICO even begins

never heard of it. god damn we are in such a bubble

there's only 16m left on ChainLink (LINK). None of you will get in unless you crank the gas to ungodly levels.

I went in with 250 ETH in the ChainLink presale. The presale bonus was too juicy to wait for the actual ICO.

You can't just steal this youtube nigger's ideas man. There MY SECRET RESEARCH PLANS. MINE.

wtf I signed up for chainlink presale last week and havent received any email?

Only right answer to this thread is chainlink. Look up the dev on YouTube

Yeah, have not yet seen a better option. I only have $1000 to invest so I can't invest 100 eth in the presale. I guess I will wait for the actual ICO at this stage.

btw updated ico list from tonights livestream. Gonna dump on those top four after I do more research.

Thanks user. Appreciate it

do we know what kyber's price/coin will be?

Link to channel.

youtube.com/user/Diaryofamademan

It's pretty cool because he also teaches you a good way to research ICOs in addition to giving predictions.

I can only afford to put $600 into chainlink atm :( Will I at least get a Civic down payment?

What's his track record?

people from burgerland arent allowed. this is fucking bullshit

Get a vpn nigger.

they're not doing a kyc so you can just use a vpn

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE A EXCEL SHEET LIKE THIS, tell me your secrets or at least upload a template.

I've been digging through ICOalert for that last couple of days, and I have some news.

Almost every ICO I have looked at for the coming couple of months is a big pile of bullshit.

I literally haven't seen a single one that actually does something interesting.

Disledger is the only one that is even proposing a new application of technology and even that seems to involve sending money to some green beret's British Virgin Islands tax enclave.

Obsidian will be the last ICO I buy for a while.

Would you ico bros buy an ico that:
- ICO founds an investment company, targets $3m
- ICO is registered with SEC which allows all US citizens participate with out exception
- Company invests in certain unregistered securities that yield 50% roi
- half of all profit is used to buy back the coins, and not sell them, possibly burn them
- other half is used to reinvest in the company
- no use case. Just an investment class token.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/edit#gid=1032094084

Template is here.

Red Pulse niqquh

according to his patreon page he has ran out of spreadsheets due to so many people buying that rank

opus-foundation.org/

+fluence

resident sleepers

Kin
Unikoin Gold
Chainlink
Red Pules

I was looking at blackmoon, but I started smelling some scam.

Can somebody explain to a newfag like me what an ICO is and how to get involved in it?

You toss money at the screen and hope that some faggot will give you a 2x return.

Nailed it

why

wow, such an eye openning revelation.
Stay poor faggot, while I'm flipping this shit and get richer exponentially

Russians overevaluating themselves while unloading responsability on the community's activity for success or failure.

Im going all in on kyber.

Thanks for the share op. Do you by any chance have a review of the upcoming ALIS ICO?

Why not monetha+?

With the 4 eth cap? Lol

>he didn't made mutiple accounts

So your sending different passports? lol

Enigma

>Whitelists
Oh boy, selling whitelisted accounts now is a profit.

RPX is anti-profit/whale

Not good for impatient morons.

>impatient morons
Not much to do when the market is driven by whales. They control ATH and drops, and you can only work in-between.

Don't know exactly but he shows his
Returns in the live stream, he's made alot. he also has enough pull with other investors so is investing around 300000 pooled into good presales. People really think this guy is the real deal.

Once it's open to the public, how much do you think it will cost per link/token? And how high could it realistically go?