Vitalik has invested in TenX PAY

>Vitalik has invested in TenX PAY

>Users earn a 0.1% reward for every purchase they make. This incentive will be transferred to the user in form of PAY tokens initially on a monthly basis, which additionally gives them the opportunity to become token holders and further benefit from a potential value upside of the tokens. Going forward, TenX aims to distribute the reward more frequently, with a target of reward distribution on an hourly basis

>reward our users with PAY tokens on every purchase to allow them to become a token holder. Subsequently, PAY token holders will receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX payment platform initially on a monthly basis.

>Multi-asset (any blockchain asset compatible with and accepted by the TenX Wallet)

>Assets stay in cryptocurrency

>Best available foreign exchange and transaction fees (with no other charges)

>Decentralized and trustless storage

>Global access to 36 million points of acceptance online and offline in close to 200
countries

>Any user from non-US countries can sign up now (sign-ups in the US to follow by the
end of 2017)

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/06/23/vitalik-buterin-listed-investor-tenx-hopes-raise-67-million-tomorrow-really
trustnodes.com/2017/06/24/tenx-raises-67-million-worth-ethereum-minutes-crypto-debit-card
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100k sats in two days

>using my tenx premium card to pay for essentials like groceries
>using tenx premium card while on vacation banging whores in Thailand to avoid currency exchange fees
>accumulate deflationary rewards for spending dosh that you got for cheap months/years ago

BUY ETH. GO LONG

WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU AUTISTS LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>of
>didn't spend a cent on condoms while banging so hot thaibois.
>fuck yes

>I can finally show off and stop being a loser thanks to my credit card. Whores will love it!
That sounded pathetic, mate.

monaco already won this battle. all that's left is the clean up

one of the least sexy charts I've ever seen

This is our moon mission. Great thing is, it's not some shitty vapourwave.

TenX might actually be what we all use as payment in the future. Fucking based that we're getting it so cheap right now, especially during this accumulation stage.

How did you get that message from his post? Stop projecting.

>dat monaco gains though

Vitalik didn't invest

FAKE NEWS

Stop spreading lies Pajeet

They're blatantly lying by listing him as an advisor, they've been called out about it but the website doesn't change...

lol tenx you guys are pathetic

Read point 4

Does tenx look like an ICO to you?

it was when he tweeted that

INVESTOR you dumb fuck. It clearly says he is part of the Fenbushi Venture Fund who has invested into TenX

>bank issued credit card
>prepaid
>spend less than you put in

trustnodes.com/2017/06/23/vitalik-buterin-listed-investor-tenx-hopes-raise-67-million-tomorrow-really

trustnodes.com/2017/06/24/tenx-raises-67-million-worth-ethereum-minutes-crypto-debit-card

They make out like he is involved with the project, extremely misleading at the very least.
>also enjoy your cognitive dissonance fuckwit!

>finding out the thai hooker you just fucked was actually a ladyboy really good at tucking
>priceless

How is it anybody's fault you're an illiterate retard? Go cry somewhere else Pajeet

How do I order a TenX card and can it be bought in the states?

>0.1%

what a joke, I get 2-5% on my credit cards

You're the one spreading the fake news. It's not my fault you can't offer anything other than insults in reply.
>obviously a massive bagholder

>Vitalik is an investor
>WTF HES NOT AN ADVISOR LIAR WTFFF
>I said he's an investor you retard
>WTF FAKE NEWS AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kill yourself Pajeet

Did you actually read the articles I posted?
Vitalik Buterin is listed as a General Partner at Fenbush Capital. He told us: “Fenbushi is an investor. I personally am not.” We asked whether he thinks it is fair TenX lists him as an investor, with Buterin’s reply being a simple “I’ll talk to them.”

>I don't know why I'm even bothering with you, you don't seem capable of any kind of rational thought.