Guys I'm telling you this shit is a steal at 38$

Guys I'm telling you this shit is a steal at 38$.
How many times did we see this with Bitcoin? It soars sky high, plummets 20% or so and then reaches new heights like we've never seen before. Make no mistake, this wasn't just some shitcoin pump'n'dump. NEO will actually have its uses just like Ethereum and its dev team is working with Chinese government.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/48913/antshares-neo-algorithm-dbft-vulnerability-to-attacks-game-theory
github.com/google/leveldb
cityofzion.io/
github.com/CityOfZion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally liquidating my whole portfolio to buy these NEO dips. I'm like 10% BTC and 90% NEO right now.

Any buy under 1m is a gift, let alone right now while it's under 900k.

NEO is going to make us rich but what I also feel like it becomes a litecoin and sits at $40 forever?

So NEO over LTC? Ltc is basically all I have after putting a bunch of my bitcoin into doge a few years back and using that to buy pizzas

The shilling is really losing its edge these days.
>muh chinese government
It's just yet another useless shitcoin, that has been pumped thanks to marketing, then stagnated since.
They could have rided the waves with so many altcoins, even BTC, but neolosers decided to hold their heavy bags.

Not when I got it at 30.6 about a week ago. I sold it though. Hype is over and it's just bleeding slowly with little potential for profit.

It sits at 38$ and people haven't even started developing applications for it.

hey look it's morons who didn't recognize NEO's value when it was $7 telling us about its value now. lol

The NEO fudding is even worse desu, you just come off as a salty bitchboy.

What does that tell you? 12 year olds investing in a chinese ethereum knockoff with no real applications. It's been memed to it's current price.

enjoy your bags

I bought it before bitcoin dipped down to $1800 and held all the way through. Stop being a little neo dick sucker because you don't know when to take profit. You shitcoin fanboys are pathetic.

neo is currently the safest bet in the crypto world

lol you bought bitcoin above 2k. grats bro

I sold some NEO to buy OMG i hope i didnt make a mistake. OMG just seems like a better bet to make right now

user, I know you probably won't listen. But seriously, look into this coin. It does work, icos are upcoming, huge incentive to hold and earn gas (you will earn even more gas as the network usage increases). If neo is vaporware as you seem to imply, then ethereum is even worse vaporware. Neo can do what ethereum does. But, it handles more tx, has proven staking system, multiple programming languages, and dbft complies with Chinese law. That means Chinese businesses can use the neo platform. So in my opinion, neo is essentially a better ethereum with a broader market. Based on what I've said alone, neo is worth more than ethereum. And there are other projects that the neo team is working on as part of this platform, its in the whitepaper. Do your own due diligence, but in my opinion neo is the most promising coin over the next few months. The fact that it has been very stable ~900k sats with zero news or hype, makes me even more confident.

I don't believe this. I won't even consider buying until it hits $100, then maybe I'll believe you

Good post bt what do you think will hit $100 first NEO or LTC?
>neo because ICOs

why? because muh apple rumors?

dub trips confirms it, all-in Neo

Yes. News coming soon they said

I don't see why LTC would hit $100 anytime soon, so NEO. Forgive my ignorance, but why would I hold LTC over BTC?

good god

Crypto is supposed to be free from control. Government in China is extremely strict on laws.

“NEO is quantum proof” – not implemented yet

“You can use almost any programming language to program NEO’s smart contracts” – not implemented yet

“NEO has implemented sharding and concurrency to solve its scaling issues.” – not implemented yet

Ethereum walks the talk. There transparency proves this.There partnerships with multibillion dollar business prove this. Why don't these business go to NEO it's so much better?

>Crypto is supposed to be free from control. Government in China is extremely strict on laws.
muh crypto purity, cries the ETH bag holder. lmao

Nah senpai I was lucky to get in $40. I'm enjoying my profits while also having a stake in a technology that far succeeds your ant mascot knockoff.

>forever
2 months is nothing

you're just blind to the downsides of your precious eth and ignorant of the ways NEO is superior to it. it's that simple. any investor would be a fool to listen to you.

This is the fallacy of attempting to have a discussion on this forum. You can't provide any proof or evidence to back up your meme coin. You can say "it's going to have THIS and it's going to have THIS and it's going to do THIS." That's great. But it doesn't, instead you sprout around saying how superior your knockoff is to the real deal. NEO is the diet pepsi of the crypto world.

Any real investor would be weary to a marketing ploy that is "The Ethereum of China"

and whenever anyone points out ETH's faults, all you fags do is say "well it's going to have THIS upgrade and THAT upgrade" lmao

It is free from control, it just uses dBFT which COMPLIES with the law, and the Chinese govt won't try to shut it down. It is decentralized.

What crypto is quantum proof? I don't know the state of neo or a any other cryptos quantum proofing, but we're a long way from this actually being a problem anyways.

Smart contracts ARE implemented. Why do you say that it isn't?

NEO handles more tx than ethereum already. I don't know first hand how sharding works/have prove that it is implemented. But I take the developers word on it from the reddit AMA
>Erik: We have dynamic sharding.

Fosun, the largest private Chinese conglomerate, just recently invested millions into Onchain. I don't doubt that more business partnerships will come, do you think that ethereum had all of these partnerships at the very early stages? It seems to me you are just parroting misinformation because it fits your narrative and you are trying to protect your investment.

"Ethereum of China" was a term made by cryptocurrency communities.

yup. Da Hongfei has disavowed this phrase.

crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/48913/antshares-neo-algorithm-dbft-vulnerability-to-attacks-game-theory

See how there is no answers to this question?

dBFT complies yes, but it's a scheme. China has been pimping overly eager hypester millenials from the get and making bank. Look at what they are doing with BTC and BCH, either way they are making money. NEO was a good investment but that's it, the faact that they are using Red Pulsi ICO to pump their own coin says more than enough, I rode the wave and I'm on to the next one, which is ETH. Metropolis next month buddy, watch. Just watch.

delete this. delete this right now.

>the faact that they are using Red Pulsi ICO to pump their own coin says more than enough
because ETH doesn't do that, lmao

>buy_my_bags_i_bnought_at_ATH.jpg

ERC20 tokens take well over 70% of the top 100 market.........

dBFT is definitely something I'll need to do more research on, its a valid point. It seems to me the consensus is that dBFT is fine, but I'm not sure. The whole "China is scamming everyone and controls everything" is utter nonsense though. Neo is not "using" icos to pump anything, people are using the platform to launch their ICO... nothing to do with the Neo team. I don't doubt that ethereum will coexist and grow alongside NEO.

and soon NEO tokens will start eating away at that number :)

I was being a bit over-zealous, there are a LOT of hurdles that NEO has to go through in the long run. I do believe that the mining pools in china have a monopoly over BTC because of BCH atm. The same mining pools that fundamentally created the formulation of NEO. NEO is a great idea and I truly do hope it does go places, I do have a bit invested in it atm. I just have a feeling that many of those invested in NEO have no idea what it is. That's a horrible thing for NEO, I would rather have the market resemble it's true price rather than the hype.

This kind of intelligent conversation doesn't happen often. Thanks, anons. Learned a lot from both sides.

what is the point of this shitcoin? can someone redpill me

Red pulse's ICO is coming up. They will only be accepting NEO. I see good things in neos future.

Double trips, just sold my family to all in. Will buy back later

writing smart contracts, ICO platform, etc.

I'm trying to get the Python SDK project to run for 3 hours now but I fail to install the Python wrapper for the google leveldb package, which seemingly many of those those blockchain applications like to use for key lookups. I work with both Windows and OS but have issues. Anybody experiences with that?
github.com/google/leveldb

cityofzion.io/
github.com/CityOfZion

It's true, there are always hurdles. I do have confidence in the team and I also think it is further in development than most seem to think. I'm heavily invested since it was antshares, and I try to remain skeptical. Thanks the rational answer.

we know full well what NEO is and the amazing technology behind it. you are the one making a mistake thinking we're all a bunch of FOMO hype tards.

>I also think it is further in development than most seem to think.
and this is very true. FUDers and healthy skeptics alike have repeated the "vaporware" nonsense so much they start to believe the lie.

Regardless, you still generate GAS