BCH vs BTC

well biz, is pic related true?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just use 1/4 of your old bitcoins to buy some bitcoin cash bitcoins.
Whoever wins, you also win.

>muh bitcoin conspiracy
Nah, he's full of shit.

So it is occurring.
Is it being suppressed on here? have you noticed?

see

I've been hodling all year, so still got bch from the split

idk, sure seems like a pile of bullshit to me. I'm sure you disagree, of course. Why don't you go ahead and tell me how I'm wrong.

I don't hence why I cam on here asking, have you read I was more curious if it was being suppressed on here along with BCH

>BCH censored on Veeky Forums
where is the proofs?? :D

if you don't think its the case, could you provide info to disprove just calling something bull shit isn't really making an argument is it

Nigga where have u been all week THERE HAVE BEEN HUNDREDS OF BCH THREADS so shut the fuck and go suck a chink dick

Yeah thats the bit that seems wrong to me, I'm mean clearly the patent exists, I was just curious if anyone had experienced any of the suppression

as soon as they said moores law they where wrong and so was satoshi. there is no bitcoin jesus thank fuck

Why the hate? It's a free market. The best coin will win

clearly I haven't been here hence why I came and asked, thanks for clearing it up so eloquently, do you no anything more about the segwit patent?

lol at anyone saying bcash in censored on idiot chan FUCKING LOL FOREVER

well desu BTC i dont agree with the direction that btc is going but bch is a scam miners are pumping out coins like crazy.Ive been reading alot about this drama and i would say to stick with BTC

well desu i dont agree*

I'm just gonna hodl both since the split

holy fuck its all true. this whole time core devs have been saying there arent any patents which is true SO FAR. Core cucks about to get exposed

why the fuck would anyone come to Veeky Forums for financial advice. are your 12 fucking years old?

And it wont be btc nor bch

Why would anyone seriously take any advice from someone who can't even spell "patents".

bump

Fud. The legal threat has nothing to do with the patents afaict.

They said there were no segwit patents. The patent in that image is not for segwit.

what is it for

>Bitcoin's price scales according to Moore's Law: an exponential increase based on the userbase.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums.

It's a method of getting a transaction from a main chain to a sidechain, it's like one of many possible ways of going between the main blockchain and a second layer.

u mean like lightning network?

it is true look it up for yourself faggot everyone has google

>Bitcoin Core and Blockstream want to be the Visa of Bitcoin
You know that fees don't go to them, right?
Regular transaction fees (including the fees from opening or close an LN channel) go to *miners*.
The fees for using an LN channel go to whoever runs the LN channel. Anyone can run an LN channel (it's not like it requires special hardware like mining), and LN transactions are free to pick among LN channels, so competition means the LN channel fees will trend toward being absolutely minuscule, and Bitcoin Core and Blockstream aren't in any privileged position.

Yes. But there would be a lot of ways of doing the same thing that aren't patented. Basically that image is a lot of hype.

You have to ask yourself why they're saying segwit has patents, then putting up a patent that isn't for segwit as proof.

It's FUD.

They want your bitcoin.

ITT: bitchcoin crash shills getting more and more desperate to post FUD and nonsense. they are pretty scared segwit + LN will solve the scalabilty problem and the chink miners wont be able to asiboost anymore.

Actually, yes. I have. I saw one this morning and now when I go back to my history link I get a 404. That thread was deleted.

I actually used to bash BCH whistleblowers until I saw this reddit thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/47zfzt/blockstream_is_now_controlled_by_the_bilderberg/

TL:DR - Blockstream received funding from AXA Group, whose CEO is Henri De Castries, the freaking chairman of Bilderberg.

This is bad news. BTC has unfortunately been compromised. I don't agree that we need to be purists and stick to a pure version of Satoshi's vision, but Ln moves things off-chain, which defeats the whole purpose of Blockchain in the first place.

((They)) are in control of Blockstream, which has infiltrated and taken over BTC Core. Its what they are best at doing.

However, this is 2017, not Christmas eve on 2913 when the kikes pushed the Federal Reserve through congress. This is akin to pushing the FED through Bitcoin. We can stop them.

(cont)
And the funny thing about that comparison is that LN can actually make Bitcoin's capability be comparable to Visa without Visa's downsides.

wtf just bought 100k bitcoin plus

Bitcoin is totally in Bilderberg's interest, retard.
>"the Bilderberg Group's theme is to "bolster a consensus around free market Western capitalism and its interests around the globe"
Bitcoin is their dream coin which could make their Hayekian economics come true.

>but Ln moves things off-chain, which defeats the whole purpose of Blockchain in the first place.
The purpose of Bitcoin isn't to be an inefficient broadcast-everywhere medium. It's to do transactions in a trustless manner. It just turns out that until LN, broadcast-everywhere was literally the only way we knew how to do trustless transactions.

LN still has the same trustless guarantees of normal transactions. There's no double-spend or counterparty risk.

Complaining that LN works without requiring transactions to be immediately broadcast to everyone and then waited on to be confirmed is completely missing the point. It's like complaining that cars miss the point of travel because you don't get to bond with a horse!

And if that's true, you think the best choice is to put your money with Mr fuck your mother if you want some fuck instead of the fucking chairman of the bilderlberg group?

No reason why you are poor

BCH will have their own offchain solution. Block size increase just kicks the can down the road.

None of this matters. BTC Core has been compromised. Those bastards are doing what they did in 1913 and subvert our currency, step by step. This is just the beginning.

>And if that's true, you think the best choice is to put your money with Mr fuck your mother if you want some fuck instead of the fucking chairman of the bilderlberg group?

Man, you don't get it. You and any offspring you have are going to get fucked in 5-10 years if BTC becomes the dominant currency. We ALL will.

I'm not saying to invest in BCH. What I AM saying is that its clear BTC has been compromised and it would be better for all of us to knock it off the top spot.

so to be clear who runs a ln node?

Alex Jones-tier clockwork elves

Whoever wants to. You could have like an Amazon hub uploading all their tx at the end of the day

You forgot "tinfoil hat" in your typical response

but if blockstream is hypothetically patenting lightning network, even if amazon were to setup a node im sure some kind of fee structure would be built into amazons node so that blockstream would get a cut, no?u know kind of like visa? isnt rusty russell a LARGE contributor of ln?

Ok so I suggest you sell all your compromised btc and start building a bunker to protect yourself from the apocalypse in 5-10 years. And please gtfo too.

It's not a patent for lightning either, it's a patent for moving between the main chain and lightning.

well yea they get a cut everytime someone opens a node right?

Really? You're gonna say shit like that after such clear evidence? Go fuck yourself, moron.

It is a bit tinfoil now you mention it

Unless they connect using a different method of which there would be a fuckton.

Or if they just use the patented method and don't pay anyway, which is how patents roll with China

It's all true, except Satoshi passed the baton to Gavin, and he was swarmed by jews until he relented, thats how bilderbergcore/bankstream/LN conglomerate took the reins.
I didn't know it was being censored here but if it is, I suspect that's only afer it goes to archive. At least the discussin is allowed to rn its course. This has had several threads the last few days and none got 404'd or archived ealry that I saw and no comments disappearing.

Theymos channels are an abomination, Bitcoin was made to be anti-censirship and look what this jew does. And more importantly, Bitcoin by definitin was PEER-TO-PEER.

>And if that's true, you think the best choice is to put your money with Mr fuck your mother if you want some fuck instead of the fucking chairman of the bilderlberg group?
My money's with BITCOIN, THE PRODUCT NOT THE LABEL.

Got a little more BCC, sold all my BTC for ETH and XMR.

Anyone with a positive amount of BTC and a computer staying online can. Running an LN channel just requires that two parties do a transaction together that lock up some BTC temporarily. So me and Bob both put 0.2 BTC in. Before finalizing that transaction, we also create a pre-arranged transaction which unlocks our money and sends it back to each of us (0.2 to me, 0.2 to Bob). At any time, we can broadcast this transaction to close the channel.

Once me and Bob have the channel open, whenever we want to pay each other, instead of doing a regular transaction (which is slow to confirm, requires regular transaction fees, and bloats the blockchain for literally everyone), we just update the unlock transaction. Say I paid for Bob's lunch and he wants to pay me back 0.005 BTC. We just update the LN-closing transaction so instead of sending 0.2 BTC back to each of us, it sends 0.205 BTC to me and 0.195 BTC to Bob. We don't broadcast this on the blockchain yet until we decide to close the LN channel. (You might be wondering if Bob could take back that 0.005 BTC by choosing to broadcast the earlier version of the LN-closing transaction that sent 0.2 BTC back to both of us. LN solves this because when we create the newer LN-closing transaction, we also create special transactions which invalidate the older LN-closing transaction.)

Now say I want to quickly send some BTC to Charlie, who I've never met before and who I don't have an open LN channel with. If Bob has an open LN channel with Charlie, and I have an open LN channel with Bob, then I can actually create a special transaction that Bob relays to Charlie that goes through LN channels. The transaction is only valid if it gets all the way to Charlie; there's no way for Bob to decide to take the transaction for himself without relaying it to Charlie. To encourage Bob to keep his LN channel open so I can do this again in the future, I might make the transaction send half a penny to Bob.

how? everything on chain is congested. core wants SMALLER blocks. what would that do? force people to use lightning network. Look its all about money it always has been. i thought bitcoin was supposed to be open source lol

You're supposed to hodl both chains you fucking cuck

LN nodes aren't so expensive to run that companies would be the only one running them, and they aren't so rare that individuals would be forced to use LN nodes with shitty restrictions. Any individual capable of running the normal client software could participate.

HODL BITCOIN = B C C

SODL BANKCOIN

Uhhh, no. Where did you get that idea?

no you are supposed to hold btc and dump bch. that's what smart money does.
Bilderberg members are against national regulations which hurt their business. Bitcoin is exactly the kind of thing that would help them bypass national regulations.

im just speculating i dont know. its hard to understand why blockstream/core are so against block increase for security reasons when its been tested already. anyway i have both so i really dont care either way

small blocks is a scam for LN, but even smaller blocks? Get ready to pay hundreds of dollars per transaction, or use Lightning Network which is basically a bank.

Ver and the Chinks literally saved Bitoin from complete takeover.

thanks for the examples and explanation

LN would profit more from bigger blocks retard

Bilderberg members like regulations that transfer your money to their pockets, like segwit.

No one would subscribe to LN if there were 8MB block limit. There would not be one single advantage.

LN is a bank channel and (the real) Bitcoin is anti-bank.

What do you think segwit is?
BCH won't go anywhere as long as people can sell big block mining equipment

(cont)
>Before finalizing that transaction, we also create a pre-arranged transaction which unlocks our money and sends it back to each of us (0.2 to me, 0.2 to Bob). At any time, we can broadcast this transaction to close the channel.
Just to emphasize something here: at any time, either of us by ourselves could broadcast this transaction to close the channel. I don't need Bob's permission or help. If Bob drops off the face of the Earth or tells me he'll only help me if I pay him a bunch of money, it doesn't matter. I can take the LN-closing transaction to the blockchain and get out of that relationship with all of my funds intact.

>What do you think segwit is?
Banker trojan horse to weaken bitcoin security and destroy its vision of open ledger.

where goes the transaction fees? that's right, in miners pocket, fucking retard

not ln transactions, they go to whoever is running the node and i have a feeling blockstreams is going to run some serious nodes

LN confirms instantly, has smaller fees (even if you had bigger blocks), and doesn't bloat the blockchain for everyone.
Bitcoin can do 3 transactions per second with 1mb blocks. It could do a whole 24 per second with 8mb blocks. LN doesn't have a theoretical limit; it's the only way you can get near Visa's *thousands* of transactions per second.

>to weaken bitcoin security and destroy its vision of open ledger
see >Complaining that LN works without requiring transactions to be immediately broadcast to everyone and then waited on to be confirmed is completely missing the point. It's like complaining that cars miss the point of travel because you don't get to bond with a horse!

rusty russell is the biggest contributor of lightning network. it just so happens that he works for blockstream. is it a coincidence that the patent, althought doesnt say lightning network, is pending for blockstream. could there be ANY economic incentive for them to use ln?

You're the retard retard. Weak and dishonest argument.

The fees will go through blockstream to the bank cartel. The miniers arent the ones pushing small/smaller block, it's the devs. They're well-compensated for this.

>LN confirms instantly, has smaller fees (even if you had bigger blocks), and doesn't bloat the blockchain for everyone.
BCH does all of these things and more, and doesn't require a third-party (A BANK) to facilitate. THis is the definition of what Bitcoin does.

Your other point is unclear but it appears you don't want transactions "broadcast to everybody". Have you read Satoshi's white paper, do you understnd what BTC was/BCC is?

Peer-to-peer, no-bank transactions are literlly made possible by "broadcasting to everyone." That was Bitcoin's technological breakthrough.

>The fees will go through blockstream to the bank cartel.
And what I mean by this is, nobody will pay the per-transaction fees anymore, there's totall unfeasible at $15 now so imagine them at 3 or 400. You will have no choice but to use LN and pay subsciption/banking fees.

Bitcoin was supposed to be INSTANT and FREE.

>BCH does all of these things and more, and doesn't require a third-party (A BANK) to facilitate. THis is the definition of what Bitcoin does.
BCH doesn't confirm instantly and can't scale to thousands of transactions per second without an off-chain solution like LN.

>Have you read Satoshi's white paper, do you understnd what BTC was/BCC is?
Do you? You don't even appear to know what confirmations are. Or how transaction fees work:
>The fees will go through blockstream to the bank cartel.

>Peer-to-peer, no-bank transactions are literlly made possible by "broadcasting to everyone." That was Bitcoin's technological breakthrough.
And the ability for horses to move people was a breakthrough forever ago. Doesn't mean that they're the only or best way to get around.

just kys faggot. bitcoin is currently being attacked by your little chink friends just so they can say shit like this. just kys retard, you lost the battle.

>Bitcoin was supposed to be INSTANT
Are you kidding me? Do you know what confirmations are? A bunch of the original whitepaper is just dedicated to showing how its transactions are only secure if they go through long confirmation times. Bitcoin never had any hopes for "instant" until LN was thought up.

We are all going to lose if ((they)) gain control of crypto. YOU FUCKING PETTY MORON

>can't scale to thousands of transactions per second without an off-chain solution like LN.
Can scale fine to the current market with 8x the block limit of BTC. As need increase block limit will increase too, Satoshi's blueprint specified eventual 32 MB blocksize.

>Do you? You don't even appear to know what confirmations are.
based on what, you dirty, lying jew.
Or how transaction fees work:
At 1 mb or less there willl be no per-transaction fees, everything will move on Lightning paid for by subscrption fee as I expained here

>And the ability for horses to move people was a breakthrough forever ago. Doesn't mean that they're the only way muh
I'll explain it to you like you're 5 years old:

>Bank take your money, bank bad
>bitcoin buy stuff no bank
>btc LN is same as no bitcoin = everythng go through bank
There's no substance or truth to your propoganda, so you act like (((this))).

You're a liar. Btc was supposed to scale. Original was 32mb.

Thrre is no compelling reason to constrict the blocksize. None. Blocks team cannot give any good reason to constrict.

It's quite clear what the plan is. For those of you calling others conspiracy theorists in 2017 is a joke considering so many conspiracy theories have been proven correct.

This is not 2005 where you can make fun of people taking a video like Loose Change seriously.

>bankers
>(((this)))
Why not skip to the point and shill nazicoin instead?

Blockstream is funded by the chairman of the bilderberg group which might as well be the top elite themselves. Core has been compromised.

If you have a solution that gets you to thousands of transactions per second with low disk usage and low network usage, and you have a solution that gets you to *tens* of transactions per second with 32x disk usage and even higher network usage, why the hell would you pick the latter?

Both solutions are decentralized, double-spend-free, and free of counterparty risk. Oh and the first solution also gets instant confirmations.

>not an argument

Oh, so you've migrated from pol now shills? Looks like biz is the secret battleground no one mentions.

One of my all-time favorite images. Tight round ass, narrow waist, delicious creamy skin, bobcut, and wielding a stabbing implement with confidence. I don't care what her face looks like, I would live inside her vagina.

And this was an argument?
I'll explain it to you like you're 5 years old:
>>Bank take your money, bank bad
>>bitcoin buy stuff no bank
>>btc LN is same as no bitcoin = everythng go through bank

The only argument there isn't technical, it's the allusion to bankers and (((jews))). You're pandering /pol/ memes to shill shitty bcash. You didn't address anything there.

but if bitcoin is open source why would blockstream feel the need to patent something like moving from on chain to off chain "cough ln cough". is it really security? it seems like a monopoly is in the works althought i dont know what the patent covers

I've laid everything out more than once. It's like I'm talking to a wall.

Anyone who cares to look over the thread can see which one of us is lying.

Stop shilling your centralized Bank of CHina coin.

Good eye brother. However, pay attention to the message as well. The shills are here in full force and they want you to buy your demise, the one world currency, and Jihan is their fall guy, making it seem like a false dichotomy when really he was meant to crash it and get a nice slice from blockstream.

Eth is also part of the false dichotomy, making it seem like there's an alternative when really eth is already an nwo scam shillcoin.

They're playing multiple angles here.

>implying you wont get censored by the cabal on theymoschan

Like Scarlett Johansson before she got fat.

whoa