Little tip for you goys

To catch a real rocket you need to be on board BEFORE it moons, stop wasting your lives sitting on 100k of stagnant coins that already used up all their fuel anons

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit, do you think everyone buys after the moon on purpose? Veeky Forums 101

what was the point of this post

XSPEC is the best privacy coin on the market. Would you FUD XMR if it ANS XPSEC were in opposite positions. Sure as fuck you would.

What's your point? Just because its cap is low and it hasn't even approached its potential doesn't mean XSPEC is bad, it's just not arrived yet.

The real question is when is it being added to more exchanges like Bittrex? I heard they fulfilled their fundraising goals which leads me to believe that they also got the fee required to get on Bittrex. I guess this will be kept secret for a while.

XMR is adding the only fucking shitty feature that XSPEC has and theyre gonna do it better anyway.

>July 2016: Monero promises exciting new features in their Bitcointalk thread.
>August 2017: *cricket chirp*....

Gotta love the ambition. XSPEC will make them obsolete.

XSPEC is going to moon. Keep accumulating /biz
while its on the shit exchange. It will eventually be on bigger exchanges and then the normies will get on board.

you have low iq

>To catch a real rocket you need to be on board BEFORE it moons
>xspec already mooned as shown in the graph
nigger

That's not a fucking moon, dude.

This shit is gonna go 25-100x over the next 6 months.

>thinks this shit is going to go straight up for 6 months
you are dumb as bricks

I didn't say straight up for 6 months but I expect this shit to pump intermittently over the next 3-6 months

> the best privacy coin
Uhhmm no.

The best, most promising and cheapest one right now is deeponion, 100% TOR integrated.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

Not in bittrex

its about to dump right now which is why i called op out for trying to get people to buy

Enjoy the bags when the owner drops his premined shitcoins on you

XSPEC isn't much better. Lots of whales.

XSPEC was fair. 5% pre mine for developers 95% coins sold in ICO

Yeah but the ICO only raised $15k because barely anyone fucking bought it. If you put $1k into the ICO you would be the #1 XSPEC holder.

OP here, what you are seeing on the chart there is merely a recovery from the market wide crash, sure you would have been a little better off buying that dip, but you wouldn't have anyway because /biz strictly buys on the way up. In my opinion this is easily the best value in the privacy niche at this time but check it out and make your own decision.

I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention to break up the sea of threads circle jerking already mooned coins that don't look like they'll find the energy to do much in terms of upward movement. If you have other low cap opportunities that stand a chance I'd love to hear about them.

And once BTC gets private TX XMR useless because it's slower and has scaling issues

BTC has a roadmap for success although network fees now make it untenable for micro purchases

If he/she waits the full 40 weeks before dumping, they'll be dumping into a big volume.

The market should handle it