As a good business man, i have figured out that there is a huge lack of supply for pink Wojak's on this board...

As a good business man, i have figured out that there is a huge lack of supply for pink Wojak's on this board. And the demand is only going to continue rising with the lack of skills around here!

Therefor, as the genius entrepreneur i am, i am now dealing out PREMIUM PINK WOJAKS!!!!

The first one is free but after that i am expecting vast amounts of BTC in my wallet!:

1Dr3osj7P8LeZo1GCNm8bvhyVQwxhzuf26

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WOJAKCOIN/WOJAKCOIN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There will be options for commissioning your own custom made Wojaks, although i won't be able to post them before tomorrow around the same time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

neiss work you should setup a twatter/blog or some fucking way for us to find you later on in case we need to order a custom pic

A truer form of art has never existed, i call it:

"Contemporary Trading modernism"

post bitbean wallet, will tip.

BTC transaction costs are fucked atm.

think of this as an exhibition. I create these as a form of therapy when my portfolio is deep in the red. I will be here often....

My eth wallet:
0xc84d1b86045834e50bcf162d4aff084da6b04ba0

this was my first creation. a creation of hope, and optimism. Truly, BNB was going to lift me up to the moon. Sadly, all that is left is Pink.

excellent work sir I almost want to send you BTC

If you aren't paying you are infringing upon private property. Truly there is a special place in hell for criminal scum like you!

And this is the last one boys. Feel free to create your own.

No savefile names on half of these, a creative commons license is what you mean. Piff, lucky to get 15% of what the originator receives.. [pic related]

Im done xD

Good work OP, sent some BTC ;)

This is for you my valued customer. I hope you will never need it my friend.

Last one i promise!

>Not accepting tips in WJK
GET THE FUCK ON MY LEVEL, "PINK WOJAK DEALER"

github.com/WOJAKCOIN/WOJAKCOIN

I love these OP! If you confirm me that you won't delete this address and that you have the keys to it, ill send you some btc if i have profits next week.

i am currently holding my btc on that address, so i find it unlikely that i will delete it. But if you are paranoid, just wait until next weekend, i will be posting more then.