Lisk

LISK MOONSHOT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL BUY WALLS OVERUNNING SELL WALLS. SLIGHT DIP NOW GET IN.

$38 SCREENCAP.

Got in at $3.69 a couple of days ago. Knew a $38 run up was coming. Posted here at that time, but was viciously ridiculed. Whatever. Don't care. Its raining money into one of the many slots on my Blockfolio, and - here it is- "I was right".

Literally sold at $4.50

>
It will be 250 in october , wait for a dip and go get in

Got in at $3.69 a couple of days ago. Knew a $38 run up was coming. Posted here at that time, but was viciously ridiculed. Whatever. Don't care. Its raining money into one of the many slots on my Blockfolio, and - here it is- "I was right".

fucking shit i sold at 0.00138
at least im not gay

Hmm. Wierd double post. Veeky Forums, you ok?

Lol. Sorry to hear the former, happy for you on the latter.

Welp, so much for the dip. I was hovering, waiting to knock down another 7k coins at $7. Im kinda stupidstitious that way. Missed that dip.

what price do i buy at

In a few days lsk will have 1 million volume from 38 million. With the price dropping. Pumped an dumped like neo.

Thats ok, it should dip again at 9.32. Back to 9.05 beforenit takes off agaon2. That is the current pattern on the charts.

Do I buy now or wait? What should be buy price?

Be gone Goldman Sachs shill. 5 sat has been added to your account.

Looks like its going to build a small floor around 7.25 7.30 ish. After that its off to the races. Didnt want to post that until I got my 7k at 7.25. Sorry. Orca eats first.

DO NOT BUY NOW LOOK AT BINANCE AND NEO BOTH HAD 40 million volume like lsk does right now. But the volume dropped from 40 million to 10 in just THREE DAYS 30 million gone. Than binance and neo dropped in price significantly and are continuing to decrease. The same thing will happen to lsk which gained 30 million in volume over night.

I'm not wolf of wall street, but when I can devote time to day trading, I can increase my profits not handsomely but still a profit.

but the more and more I realize, it's all about studying and also digging to find any concrete evidence of major adoption or big company integrations news floating about on the interwebs.

I missed this moon mission, and was just recently holding these at 91000 Sats, but I was at work so technically I didn't lose any money lol. this just makes me want to devote more time to research.

Ummm. Yeah. Thats kindawhy I said I was bailing at $38 bucks. Thats the topout. Money to be made, mate.

As in you are waiting for LISK to hit around $38 or you are selling all now?

I can triple my 7.25 buyin with that bailout, at the same time I tenx my original buyin of 20k coin.

I don't have a hold on the math formulas for this trading shit yet but I do agree that if you haven't bought in on this in the 92-110 range, you're playing with fire.

Observations taught me a couple things,

1. If it's mooning, and you catch on in the middle to late middle buy and sell frenzy, you're going to get more than just the tip

2. If a coin's mooning is actually backed by or started by major news, then you have a 2nd chance or window of opportunity as folks will see the first wave of action and get curious as to what it causing it. then when they discover some solid news or reasoning for the mooning, then end up catching the dip on the sell off from first frenzy. when it dip's and you jump in, you can majority of the time exit with profits

3. If no concrete news, or news is hyped up to portray grander news then what's really being reported, it will plunge hard!

TL;DR = He's right, do not buy now, you will be holding bags

Waiting for 38. Dammit I not a good liar. Im going to tell you 38 and bail at 37.92. Its what biz does.

Be gone Goldman Sachs Shill. 5 sat has been added to your account. Know how to spot a shill? Big longndrawn out post. How to spot a Whale with all the inside info? Short posts. Shill isnsittingnin moms basement with ablot ofntime on its hamfs. Whale is too busy making money onbtoo many coins.

So why is it mooning?

cuz Lisk > Ark

Welp, looks like its goingnto go sidewise for a while and make a good solid floor around 7 bucks. Next leg up when the chinese wake up. Set your alarm.

Cuz I said it would 3 days ago.

How I am I shilling? I have nothing against the coin you breath of taint toothpaste using, "I have a short attention span, more than 2 sentences and I'm dis..oohhh dickbutt meme's" face ass.

shill the business side of a sharp object you cunt fart. I'm trying to become a whale, and I'm relaying thing's I've noticed and learned, you penis bandit.

Just because you cock ride the shortest posters doesn't mean they're correct. you sound like you'd be one of those things that sucks of to whales, riding they wave... you hereditary cold sore having butthole pirate.

You can warp reality?

Honestly have me laughing out loud. Good post, and keep the spirit.

lol, you too man. hopefully we can moon together, never thought I'd be saying that to another man lmao

>working on a Saturday

Literally can not be any more wagecucked

Better load up on Lisk and Qtum user

Im going to save that post. That was top tier. Goid luck, mate.

Meh. I used to work 100 hour weeks on the North Slope in the Arctic. Deep Water Horizon type work. Lost a few Mate's .Dint have to now. Crypto literally saved my Life

So can you. Is that to much responsibility for your own Condition? Does that make you flinch away from The Truth?

Go to coinmarketcap and look at the 7 day chart on lisk. Then make your decision where to buy in. Its pretty obvious.

Did you miss The Dip? Pink Wojack if you did. I need more for my collection. They ate hilarious..

Should I buy 50k at 6.64 to hold until September 1st? I can only hold until Sept 1st please don't lie to me

This shit is fucking next NEO. It's still cheap as fuck right now. GET IN

>

people are acumulating before rebranding in september you corporate pig.

buy and hold to december or at least rebraning in september.

All cryptos that went through rebranding returned nice gains.