Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

How about some actual fucking advice instead of this autistic bitcoin, dogecoin, stock investment crap?

Eg - how businesses work, how to get more customers, market penetration, etc.

Anyone here with a working business who can give good advice? No stocks, coins, or other bullshit please.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buying versus Leasing
> commercial real estate

wat do?

No dude I am talking about building money. Any asshat can turn lots of money into more money.

How do you actually make money from nothing?

By getting a fuckin job.

Or you know, memes.

I'm talking about after you have a job, but don't yet have $10,000 left over to gamble in stocks.

How do you make money then?

advice on what? how to run a business? what kind of business?

Use any example you want. How do you get more customers?

For my business Yelp worked immensely so if anyone has a local business try Yelp. Google did nothing for us.

Also sending thank you postcards with sweets or whatever after service helps to retain customers.

why is financing a car good, I understand already that cars are a depreciating value but I don't get why paying more in the long run for it is better

What u mean like paper, paper isnt worth anything, only jews say its worth anything.

>going to /bz/ for business advice

You realize half of this board is populated by neets.

how businesses work: what kind of business specifically, there are different types

how to get customers: marketing. again, depends on your target customer demo. we can't answer your faggot questions unless you poast specifics you stupid nigger.

Well you can make more money with a car in some cases, which offsets the cost of depreciation. Such as uber. Only really applies to used cars though. New cars are almost never a good deal unless you have a large company ad want to make a strong impression to your customers.

That's why depreciation costs money. Because a business can make that money back by looking good and up to date to their customers. Depends on the industry though.

Yeah all they talk about is stocks and bitcoins. Seems like trust fund babies and nothing more. No actual business info ever on here.

Get a side hustle. For me its dog grooming (go ahead a laugh) I made $175 today working between 8am and noon. I do that on weekends and I am usually done no later than 2 so I still have the afternoon. I've been doing it all summer and put the money in coins. You need a side hustle. This depends on your background. Some people do home inspections, some have an stay business, some people are part time realtors, some people are toy scalpers on ebay, some people search good will and sell on ebay, and some still babysit kids. If you're just looking for a side hustle. I mean maybebdrive for uber. Lots of ways to make money I don't believe that's your actual question though..it seems simple.

Buying crypto.

make smarter decisions and uh SAVE? you dont need to make a lot of money to save just dont spend it on stupid shit which im sure you do

I always thought home inspection was a scam. How does that work exactly? Know anywhere legit you can do that?

Thanks for the advice though dude. Dog grooming isn't something to laugh at. Those NYC groomers make serious money.

Yeah food and bills are pretty fucking stupid. You sure showed me.

so just asking to the thread in general not specifically to OP
what are good passive incomes, like can I get some examples, people always talk about them here on Veeky Forums but it doesn't seem like something u can just make appear by throwing capital at something (I don't know anything about equites or anything like that)

How to get more customers... I know targeted facebook ads get you a very high bang for your buck. If you had

Financing a car over the long run is better due to Time Value of Money.
If I have 10,000$, that can grow to 20,000 in 7 years at a 10% interest rate investment. So, instead of paying 10,000 for a car now, I would rather spread the payments out over time.

By paying 300 per month, I can keep the 9,700 invested in my 10% investment, and then 9,400 growing at 10% the next month, and so on.

investopedia.com/terms/t/timevalueofmoney.asp

You don't want to commit a large sum of money to something, because you no longer benefit from its potential earning capacity when you spend it.

move in with your parents

Forget them if you don't already have money.

Vending machines
Real estate
Stocks
Blogging

That kind of thing.

>How to get more customers... I know targeted facebook ads get you a very high bang for your buck. If you had

We did them and it didn't really work. Do you have any suggestions to make them more effective?

If you had a pastry shop, for example, you could target people on facebook who are interested in pastries AND live in near you.

If you have a website, look into SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It helps you get more traffic for when people are *ready* to buy. Think about it. You don't search google for kitchen ware unless you are actually trying to purchase some new pans. SEO can get you a high rate of traffic, and ads on google based on SEO get you a large number of clicks per dollar. You don't want to pay more than $0.40 per click.

also to add to this post about advertising, working multiple social media accounts is good and really easy to do (Instagram, facebook, snapchat) just remember to have good content that looks sharp and post regularly x2 a week

Damn good advice. I'm glad I started this thread.

How does SEO work exactly? I put a bunch of keywords on our website and we seem to be getting good traffic with the Yelp ads. How exactly do you think it should be done?

Home inspectors have to get certified in my state. In Arizona its a series of courses followed by apprenticing for anther home inspector. Once enough home inspections have been done with you as an apprentice you can get certified. I guess home inspections take e or t hours but they charge around $500+ an inspection. Usually homeninspectors get referred by loan officers and realtors so if you know those people you should do okay with having a home inspection side hustle. I mean I really wish you would state a direction or skills/experience you have. There's infinate possibilities here....suck dick. Be a cam boy. Model dildos in your ass. Be a safety test person for airline equipment (something I did in college) get a 2nd job. Round up wood pallets and sell them. Create a religion and sell that. I mean give me a general direction.

I don't have a car. Thinking about making an app or paying Indians to write a cookbook and sell that.

If I didn't have and had no real capital I would honestly look for a commission based job and an hourly job that I could get to. Maybe bartending? Dancing at a gay bar (if you have the body for it)? no homo. Waiting tables? Car salesman? Something tipped or commissioned. Plus a warehouse job. Entry level at fed ex is usually night at a distribution center and it should be a good company to get in with. I mean if I didn't have a car these are things in would consider.

My brother tried bartending and the reality of that profession is you need to be a perpetually 20 year blonde with big ol titties. Good luck getting a job otherwise.

Can't work for Fedex, UPS or other places like that without some kind of connection.