Need a new car

>Need a new car
>keep thinking about how many gains I can make in crypto instead of throwing it on a car that's going to depreciate soon as i drive off in it.

You're not wrong
Shop around and buy a nice ass underpriced P ontiac Sunfire or an old Subaru or some shit, something that wont heavily depreciate and has mild collector value

buy some cheap second hand toyota from the 00s

Buy carcoin.. won't depreciate

>pull out 50 XMR to buy GPUs and a new computer
>XMR goes 150%
>never withdrawing again

The best car you can get is the cheapest car your ego will allow. Treat yourself when you've made some decent gains.

Nowadays im afraid of cashing out for buying a burger just cuz FOMO.
Crypto is a harsh mistress

What about the gains you could make with a reliable vehicle?

>>Need a new car
as long as it still runs you don't

You're gonna make it op.

Rich people get rich because they delay gratification.

get a beater. no shame in staking paper.

>spend no more than 5% of your net worth on a car
there you go nigger
if 5% of your total net worth will not buy you a car, make gains until it will

buy a $3k civic for now and lambo in 2 years

Buy a low mile 2010 toyota corolla for 5-6k. You won't lose more then 1k in the next 5 years if you don't drive much.

Just make sure you get something presentable user. You need to invest in yourself and how you present yourself.

at the end of the day we make money to buy nice things. so buy a nice car and enjoy it, if you can afford it

OP back. Yeah, i really don't want to spend a lot of money on a car but at the same time i'm kind of embarrassed driving my current 16 year old civic. I have been driving it for 10+ years now.

This user, we all know that cryptogains matter the most, but in the end, you live only once. Treat yourself to a nice car with your gains. You dont know if you'll die tommorow or the day after, so just go for it and dont overthink too much.

dude, tfw I had 4k, bought a car to drive for lyft.
so far i've worked about 60 hours,
if i had just put that money in eth, I would have more right now lol.

I think this is what will kill crypto

Take the bus, user.

This.

>want to cash out to buy a mining rig
>"b-but my bags can moon any moment"
>"b-but muh passive income"
>"THEYRE GONNA MOON ANY SECOND"
>"IF YOU DON'T START MINING RIGHT NOW YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT"
Does it end?

You don't want a sunfire. They are cheaply made pieces of shit. Not to mention underpowered as fuck.

You could literally buy a decent used mustang for what a shitty old sunfire costs and you would have an actual sports car to show off in at the red lights.

you either cash out as an astronaut or live long enough to see yourself become the bag holder

the best car is no car because cars are a tax on being a normie

>depreciation
>maintenance
>parking
>tolls
>registration
>insurance
>tickets

the bus is comfy

work car m8
>company pays for the car
>company pays servicing
>company pays parking
>company pays tolls
>company pays rego and insurance
>get a new car in 5 years when finance is over
boss hasnt said anything about tickets yet

I only ate once a day for a year to be able to buy 1k worth of btc at 700 usd

>study, work hand and save and invest through 20s
>no luxuries, no car, few cheap holidays, just saving like crazy
>hit 30 one day
>realise I traded my youth for a number in a database

Don't make the same mistake lads

Listen to me user
>31 bought frivolous cars throughout my 20s and cheap junkers.

BUY A USED COROLLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an addition to this, fuck "The Millionaire Next Door", that's a guide to crippling depression and a gilded coffin.

I used to scoff at people living beyond their means, but really they're living life to its fullest.

Buy from a used car dealership so you get the warranty. More expensive but worth it

I'm involved in the VW emissions buyback and am getting about $18,500 in the next month or so for my 2012 Jetta. Really torn on getting a cheap pos and pocketing all of that cash versus taking half of it for a down payment and financing a new car, maybe around $20K through a credit union at a good rate. Would be so awesome to bank $15K. At 28 I'd actually feel close to being able to buy a house.