Dooooonnn't Stop Believin'

Dooooonnn't Stop Believin'

HOOOOLLLLLLLD ON TO THAT FEEEELLIIIIINNN

(In @ 500 kek)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/music/overview/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck is going on. I've been mining this shitcoin for a while now because it was easy, and all of a sudden I saw my bittrex balance explode because it mooned out of nowhere.

finally! I just dumped 15k of my musicoins

lol.. I saw that, hopped off at 970

Make a good bit user?

I was up 1400%
The pump reminded me that I had musicoins in my wallet.

Literally Australia. The fuck?

>hopped off at 970

Get a load of this loser

Pumped then back on mate~

Gogogogogogo

NEWFUCKS KEKING THE SPREAD~ Lay off mates FFS

We just got lit up on P(C)olon, should pick up again.

I'm thinking these moon prices might not be sustainable.

A few weeks ago i decided to buy this instead of neo. Bought at like 770 sats. It just kept dropping as neo moond. Finally just said fuck it and sold at around 400 and bought into neo at $50. I cant do anything right.

Dropping now. This coun should be worth .20 cents instead of .05 with the current market value per coin and influx.

This coin is only a month old, but shaping to be the I tunes of crypto~ (I don't shill mate)

It just had the disadvantage of starting 7/17, during the BTC drop, then rose towards the hard fork, now it is FINALLY re emerging after the segwit :D

(Also, I just got Japanese street signs for pic finds... I really gotta get 4ChanGold)

If it was worth 20 cents it'd be over 10 times more profitable to mine than any other GPU coin.

At least, until everyone pointed their eth farms at it and the difficulty skyrocketed.

>only a month old
Longer than that, it was around before the EEA alliance a few months back. I've been hodling a bit of it since then just in case it ever has a Jupiter mission. Profit took the last time it was 1k so I'm in the green even if it goes to 0.

Also, is there anything behind this moon or is it just a random pump and dump? Not been keeping up with it.

It's all my fault. Every crypto I touch inevitably ends up mooning.

I think the devil does it.

Musiconomi ico?

I try not to spread CC around..

cryptocompare.com/coins/music/overview/BTC

There isnt even a book order set for this coin yet, but its massively undervalued, and its looking p good for the Crypto-I Tunes service.

>Its my fault, every coin I touch inevitably moons
No, damned near everything moons sooner or later. Its why I laugh when people say they've lost on crypto, you have to be a complete fuckup to have actually lost money in this market.
>just a random pump and dump
Got it.

>I walked in late and upset because I read a thread on a new stock I couldn't gouge.

>making false assumptions
see

>mooned out of nowhere

Wow, it's almost like shitcoins are made specifically for their creators to pump and dump.

woah, its almost like you have a phone