MAYWEATHER FUCKING WON

MAYWEATHER FUCKING WON

MOON TIME?

no, shitcoin is still shitcoin

It's cheap BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

didnt see anything about stox, was there an ad or something?

Devs dumping during the fight like most people called it

they are dumping hard right now

what is (((their))) plan?

I think the plan for most was dump after the fight no matter what the outcome is.

god i wish i was dead

yeah i don't get it. their alpha comes out in a week and the fight had nothing to do with stox.

fuck this shitcoin

cant dump if no pump, im still bagholding from 2 weeks ago

wow this shit went straight into the dirt

i hope it was just a scheme to bring prices down and now pump it up again

This will shake out weak hands. It should also go up a bit after it hits alpha, and again when it hits a decent exchange.

lmao

as expeted
new coiners btfo

it should go up a lot after alpha. it's the only predictive market with an alpha.

why the fuck is this happening though? I bought this shit because I thought mayweather's win would cause HYPE

kek
I bet a lot of people in this thread will be kicking themselves for not buying this dip

>he didn't sell before/during the fight
How fucking stupid can you be? STOXmarines incoming.

it's on one very low volume exchange. hardly anyone needs to sell for the price to take a shit.

did you stox bagholders actually

HAHAHAH

actually think

*wheeze*

that floyd fucking mayweather was going to wear

AHHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

a fucking stox hat?!!!

AHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

*deep breath*

AHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for the spoiler you fucking nigger. Even on a crypto board you can't keep your nigger mouth shut, can you?

People get mad for spoiling live events? That doesn't even make fucking sense.

>stox down 30 %
>but it's a good concept... alpha coming soon...right guys, it will moon...?

why would it cause hype? think about it harder.

No, retard. It's a vaporware scam coin.

decentralized prediction markets are probably all good hodls

Wtf are you talking about? What kind of other events could people spoil? Future events? Couldn't watch it live, now heading off to work, was planning to watch it after.

>good fundamentals
>good dev team
>read the whitepapers!
Why do you idiots think any of these things are going to stop people from selling hype?

Noghercoin was literally smarter investment

Guys what the fuck.

The shilling of this shitcoin was a group effort to pump and dump.

There was many signs of this. buy/sell history. Researching the shitcoin.
Check all the threads shilling this.
It seemed pretty clear to me.
Will not be touching this shitcoin.

*Niggercoin

It's associated with bacdor network, that was the only red flag I needed

I just want one of these prediction markets to succeed so I can gamble away my money

>tfw want to get out but don't want to sell at this much of a loss

lmao

Already released/aired stories, such as television shows, books, movies, etc.
With live events it really stops being a spoiler since everyone who cares is expected to watch together, and broadcast results for betting. That's the implication.

ALPHA NEXT WEEK! Buy the dip. Everyone should have expected a dip tonight. Its still a good hodl.

Fart.

>people actually thought he was going to have a STOX logo on his robe

BWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (bolivia) and i put all my savings on stox after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like bitcoin and antshares... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

Definitely requires blockchain.

>bought stox when it pumped for the first time two weeks ago
>rose up 80 cents while my btc transferred
>dumped immediately after i bought in
>been between barely hovering break even or -15% ever since
and back down we go
seriously fuck this fucking coin

Ugh. You got trips. Now i have to sell....

If the Lord wanted you to be rich and happy he wouldn't have made you bolivian. Stay in your lane, tree nigger.

>doesn't relalize this is a meme

Lol was thinking about buying before the fight but didnt trust Mayweather.

No ads of it during the fight at all, so this shitcoin dumps straight to hell immediately.

Sorry for all you anons with foreverbags; get out now, before it gets worse

Is this copypasta? I've read it several times with different countries and currencies, but otherwise it's pretty much the same everytime.
I mean, it's great pasta. Kind of hilarious and displays what not to do quite well. But still.

I realized bolivians were a meme when they murdered che guevara.

if you think that, this is the time to buy more, not worry about your initial investment

if you bought at ICO or the first week of trading, you're still up your investment