How common was butt fucking throughout history?

How common was butt fucking throughout history?
Not gays, actual men and actual women.
I always thought it would've been an easy way of birth control in a time with no technology

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ajg/journal/v111/n2/abs/ajg2015419a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Butt fucking is unhealthy and messy. Gay men who constantly get butt fucked ended up with fucked up assholes.

OP says not gays.
But, what about it is unhealthier than regular unprotected sex? (Assuming your butt fucking someone unprotected also)

If the person doesn't clean themselves regularly you run the risk of an infection, there is possible pink eye from a person going a2m.

Look it's great (really it is, imagine the tightest pussy you've ever felt, besides there's almost a primal aspect to it imo) if you know the person keeps themselves really clean down there, but if you're not sure then I would advise against it.

Dudes who constantly get buttfucked eventually lose control of their sphincters. They also develop all kinds of fucked up fissures. "Healthy and regular" anal sex is a total meme.

Who the hell goes ass to mouth irl?

Assholes are made to shit.

Inless you have absolutely impeccable hygiene and a healthy diet, your asshole will be layered with shit and irritated, and no amount of rinsing and fasting will solve that. Besides, se sex can tear the sensitive tissue and magnify the health risk of it for both parts, making condoms virtually obligatory unless you want your dick to rot off.

And receiving pleasure from anal sex is an acquired thing, nobody likes it without plenty of masturbation and massaging first, you have to try for a long time to start liking it. Specially without quality lubes which people most certainly didn't have.

tl;dr anal takes preparation, patience, resources and discipline and is not the kind of sex peasants would care to do.

t. Dildo riding faggot

i fuck raw booty until my dick pees brown noodles
the fuck u gon do bout it

anal sex isn't that great, it only feels good penetrating the anus, the actual rectum doesn't feel that good or like anything. A vagina is designed for penetration and feels much better

Being honest I've fucked a girls ass more times than I can count and my dick works perfectly fine

Wait you out, you pozzed, festering queer

Well back when I was 20 I went to a cousin of mines wedding, it's pretty chill and I'm having fun getting fucked up on champagne (pro tip: don't go overboard the bubbly will hit you out of nowhere), me and this one woman that works with one of my uncle's at the local Military base, were hitting it off pretty well. I'm horny, she's horny we go back to the hotel to her room things are getting hot and heavy and she starts giving me head.

I'm just laying there when she goes across the border into little Mexico, I faintly register what happened but I'm so far gone and in that state it felt amazing. Anyways she's down there for a minute or two, she comes back up and literally inhaled my mouth into hers.

Now at this point I've been enjoying myself I mean it's been a little weird but who doesn't have their own kink. However when her lips locked with mine and her tongue went into my mouth something in my head immediately clicked (if it happens to you prepare for an extremely bitter taste), I push her off and am like etc are you doing. She then explains how she loves doing that, that it's about the power dynamic (which I get, I for one love when a girl will ride my face with her pussy).

So long story short after examining it to me, we fucked and that was that.

tldr: more people than you probably realize

Yeah sorry about thatshould have clarified, the penetration is the best part everything else is alright.

They should make something that combines the best parts of the aas and a vagina desu.

>anal sex as birth control
Ha! I wish.

>ass baby poster
Who. Are. You?

Someone trying to educate the world about the single greatest threat to civilization today.

>They should make something that combines the best parts of the aas and a vagina desu.

If the woman exercises her kegels she will have the same muscle control and tightness in her pussy.

Basically just date athletic bitches.

They old gay ass greeks fucked their little boys between the thighs and not in the bootyhole

>this thread

I meant fucking somebody in the ass and then putting it in their mouth.
But I guess technically yeah, yours was ass to mouth

Gay

I fuck my gf up the ass three times a week since we both prefer it to vaginal and no birth control is needed.

>Gay men who constantly get butt fucked ended up with fucked up assholes.
do you have a single fact to back that up?

thighjobs are my fetish t b h

Mary did it, Theodora did it, everyone did it.

which mary

Not him but have a gay friend who shit himself because constant buttfucking wrecked his anal sphincter. Turns out you're not supposed to shove dicks repeatedly up your bum.

>he doesn't know

Ain't that the truth.

>imagine the tightest pussy you've ever felt
Obviously you've never done it. Pussy can make me cum but butt cannot. It's only tight around the opening, then it's just loose flesh with no texture. Pussy is tight throughout and has an awesome texture designed to pleasure your dick. It also smells like... well shit.

that is not a reliable source

thats hot

Of course it isn't. It's an anecdote. But are you really arguing that habitually shoving objects into your rectum and damaging your internal anal sphincter (which is an involuntary muscle) won't affect your continence? Your asshole isn't meant to take things in, it's built to expel waste out and quickly at that, not 30 minute fuck sessions.

Who performed the first rimjob?

pretty common.

Like people weren't as sexual and curious in our times?

fucking kek

sauce

I'm curious how prostitutes made a living without proper contraception

What did you break through her ass into her vagina like the Kool Aid Man?

what's wrong with her pussy

not the other guy, but it isnt controversial
nature.com/ajg/journal/v111/n2/abs/ajg2015419a.html

anal sex only seems ok because of modern medicine. In the past it would end probably in dying of gonorrhea.

Nah, the cum leaked out of the ass and into the vagina post-coitus.

I've always wondered the same

Literally same. Condoms suck, finishing inside somebody raw is amazing

Nightmare material.

way too many closethomo amersharters around here

>was anal a thing? not between gays
>GAYS BUTTFUCK EACHOTHER AND THEY THE POO POO

>Op asks how common was buttfucking throughout history
>People share their stories and opinions about fucking asses
I love this board