Bros, I want to die

Bros, I want to die.

Why?

a no stox, i assume

Well, the good news is with every passing second, you are getting closer to your wish.

this will be a very standard post in 2018 when bancor is the only cryptocurrency left standing

Same, your id says "xanax"

My gf broke up with me and I got trashed and daytraded my portfolio down 50%

Sorry man. Don't worry about it too much. Just buy a smart coin and wait it out. I recommend EXP, VTC or lisk. Hopefully you can find a better girl.

Yeah, well, I've never had a girlfriend and I'm overdrawn on my bank account.

So, yeah.

Thanks bro.

Alcohol is bad user. The only time I ever panic sold was when I was drunk and i lost nearly 15k. Stay off the booze user. It doesn't help, it's a depressant ffs.

Sorry to hear that user, maybe stop trading for some time and meet friends, go outside do something you enjoy etc :)

Yeah I just can't take someone's despair seriously if they've had a gf unless they've just be severed from the waist down or something.

Send her an invoice

Kek, honestly, this happened a week ago and im still down 50% cause i moved everything to OMG. Feels bad...

Don't listen to the incels
Power through this and make it back, it's a bull market and now you have one thing off your mind. I'm also going through a break up op after 3 years 2 of 8k mile long distance, I just got backed and she dumped me. You'll be okay

Cool, can I have your stuff?

you'll make it through buddy. Remember things will get better. You'll have plenty of gains, and plenty of good times with awesome womez

I hope so bro. No girl is going to want me with my current networth tho.

that's nothing.. I was addicted to crack , lost everything, slept under a a bridge, had to go to soup kitchens etc.. friends who died in front of me etc

Lol retard.

It can happen to everyone.. I've seen bankers in suit and expensive shoes sitting in dirty crack houses...

>he thinks having a gf is all it's cracked up to be
I bet if you ever got a misses you'd put her straight on a pedestal and she'd dump you the next day for being so beta and needy

Crypto trading is fucking gambling. No more or less.

I have BTC, Monero (great gains), RAIN, Dentacoin, and I'm trying some SAFEX that I bought at the bottom of the dip. Dentacoin is cheap as fuck and might moon in October. I have ZEIT too because it was 1 sat, so fuck it.

As for pussy, just don't take it seriously and you'll be fine. Women are literally like shitcoins: do not invest more in them than you are willing to lose.

Stop drinking alcohol.

>Women are literally like shitcoins: do not invest more in them than you are willing to lose.
And
>Stop drinking alcohol.
Listen to this guy OP

Nah I don't care about all that.
The point is being undesirable to the point of being rejected by your species as a whole.

Ok maybe i dont wanna know. But one thing I will say, where there's a will, theres a way. Maybe learn chaos magic or something. Start with sigils. They work bro.

Okay

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I saw that movie too

That's easy. It's fear. Picture this:

You're an industrialist, trying to modernize a backward planet and raise up standards of living through the use of technology for the common good. One day, some of your industrial robots are blown up by a sentient, supersonic blue hedgehog. That's scary as fuck. Now, said hedgehog has it in his head that you're a monster who wants to take over the world, in large part because of all the steroids and shit he's been taking. You try to reason with the guy, but you get assaulted.

You decide to deal with this like any other pest problem: You put out some spike pits, modify a couple of your robots with rifles, etc. The hedgehog gets himself impaled, and you're done. Or so you think. Soon, he's back trashing your robots again. No matter, you're taking this into your own hands. You modify your ride, mad max style, adding a couple of guns, spikes, slowly swinging giant balls, that kind of stuff. Then you roll. You meet the hedgehog and after a brief struggle where he manages one or two lucky hits on you, you make him into thin gruel. This time you're sure he's done for.

How wrong you are. He's back. You can't believe it. You try to kill him once more, but this time he seems to know where to strike. You try to change your attack patterns, but it's too late, he's done enough damage and you barely escape with your life. For the next few days, he follows you, destroying everything you throw at him. He won't stop. You can't sleep. You watch as he destroys everything you've done to help people: chemical plants, oil refineries, amusement parks, all you've built.

Eventually, as you're trying to escape to the one place where you think you're safe, space, he defeats one of your latest creations, and for the first time, you're face to face with him. There's no steel plate protecting you. There's no vertical distance. He's there, staring at you with those empty, demonic eyes.

You run like you've never run before. You just fucking run.