This is CZ, CEO of Binance. Thank you for the very constructive analysis!

This is CZ, CEO of Binance. Thank you for the very constructive analysis!

I won't comment on price, as my opinion is certainly biased (I am actually even more optimistic than your analysis :)). Many people still don't understand our value just yet. We will demonstrate this over time, and they will understand.

I will clear doubts on the second part of your analysis regarding "buy backs", or we putting pressure on the price.

First, we, the team, has not sold a single BNB coin. You can check this easily on Etherscan. The BNB contract address is: etherscan.io/address/0xB8c77482e45F1F44dE1745F52C74426C631bDD52 From there, you can find the contract creator's address: etherscan.io/address/0x00c5e04176d95a286fcce0e68c683ca0bfec8454

You can see there is 80MM BNB (the 40% for the team) sitting on the creator's address, never moved. The creator's address has a simple transaction history. From creation of the 200MM BNB, there are 14 outgoing BNB transactions, no incoming. So that means the 80MM BNB never moved out.

Regarding the "buy backs", there is 0 reason or need for us to keep the price down. We will spend 20% of each quarter's profits to buy back, at market value. If the market value of BNB is high, then we can only buy a small portion back each time. It will take a long time for us finish the buy back. But that's ok. The value of the coin is high, the BNB holders will be happy. We hold a decent number of coins, we are happy. If the value of the coin is low, then we will be able to buy a larger portion back each time, and hence increase the value of the remaining coins, making everyone happy again.

I hope this clears up the doubt. We are working very hard to increase value of the coin, but some market fluctuations are unavoidable. You can only buy when other people sell. Every drop is an opportunity.

Thank you for your strong support in Binance.com. Stay tuned for more rapid developments...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/6w1xcm/binance_bnb_coin_value_analysis/dm6eibp)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

^ Response of the CEO of Binance on reddit (reddit.com/r/binance/comments/6w1xcm/binance_bnb_coin_value_analysis/dm6eibp)

"We are working very hard to increase value of coin" This reads like big red flag to me.

How come? Its in their best interest, and thats understandable. As he said theyre not fussed about buy backs, if the coin is more valuable then it will simply take longer to do so.

How dare they try to increase the value of their company.

sure glad i managed to get out the last time it ticked 60k

Youre missing out buddy, bnb will be worth at least $5 by september boyo

If i can get my money back on my giant Bytom bags I might put some back in then

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Yes, he meant $50

Too late. Smart money has already left BNB.

Smart money is not in BNB! Get out!

So, where is the smart money now?

LMAO at people dumping BNB. You guys are literally the definition of dumb money. You have no idea whats coming.

So did that fee thing kick in yet?
I heard it was the 28th but there have been conflicting reports.

>buy wall layering and layering up
>coin is up by 500%
>coin drops by 20% and user shits his pants

some people really don't get the whole concept of having a coin for more then a week

>tfw holding some from 10k and some from 46k
I aint selling

>Can't figure out the date for fees to start
>Every coin they touch turns to shit
>No one wants to use their exchange unless its free and overrun with day traders
>Facilitating Tron's shady chink tactics
>Acting like the only way he can think of to manipulate BNB is with locked up and observable team coins

Glad I sold at the top and don't have to deal with this scummy site any more.

The coin is pretty much useless at this point, plus the price is manipulated by Binance so it doesn't increase too much. Really dumb to hodl BNB.

>The coin is pretty much useless at this point
Except for the discounted fee thing, riiiiiight?

Coins that want to be listed have to pay in BnB.
ICO's on Binance will have BnB as first tier.

you and me both buddy

Shitcoin that do not have any value
They even admitted that at their slack with banning people that asked about that