Are you miserable and bored of life but have lots of money saved up from wise investments...

Are you miserable and bored of life but have lots of money saved up from wise investments? Do you have weekends off work? Are you bored on the weekends mostly?

user, open google maps right now and go to your location. Arrange your browser into a square. Now zoom out to include the area that would involve a 3 hour plane ride.

Is there anywhere on the map where you've never been but kind of always wanted to go? Even just thought once "hey I'll go there some day"

user, right now is the time to go there. Buy a ticket there for the weekend. Leave Friday night after work and return Sunday night. Find the places you want to go there, get a hotel, and get a rental car if you need it. JUST DO IT.

You will die soon and there won't be time to say "I'll do it later" DO IT NOW

FUCKING DO IT NOW YOU KEK I'M SERIOUS

I'm fine with my gains buying comfy Tech in my micro home. I like good so that's my indulgence. Travelling is alright but just for the sake of it is really as time wasting uncomfy ordeal for me.

>3 hour plane ride
So for UK anons, Europe? But it's a nog infested shithole
For US anons, America again?
Try 12 hour flights. Yeah the flight itself is help but if you endure 12 hours you can go to some great places. I'm in ladyboyland now and it's fucking awesome. Been here 2 weeks already and got another week to go.

I'm talking about weekend trips though, 12 hour flights are impossible you'd have less than a day there

Doing things alone is even more depressing than not doing them at all. If you really want to enjoy life you have to bring someone along. Though I'm not experienced enough to know if its creepy to ask someone out on a 1+day date.

>tfw ausfag, and 3 hours plane flight just brings me to another slightly different auscity

>Though I'm not experienced enough to know if its creepy to ask someone out on a 1+day date.
It's not what you ask, it's how you ask it. For example, when women hate it when needy betas are chivalrous, but love it when chads are

Yeah I make trips with friends, I'm in Europe. City trips for weekends. A 2 hour flight gets me in a new country with other history architecture drinks foods etc.

Sounds boring as fuck in America tho, everything is the same. No culture.

I don't want to leave my bedroom because i have social anxiety.

Did that a few times while living in Asia.

Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong on a whim. Traveling alone is no problem if you have stuff you are interested in.

Even better if you can meet people through your hobbies.

I have social anxiety

>tfw you just want to go to ladyboyland and dont want anyone else to find out

Yup I'm planning a long term trip to Bangkok (I'm from Spain). For now I'm saving money and accumulating BTC. I'm calculating that in next April I'll have all the checklist done and fuck everything.

>But it's a nog infested shithole
coming from the UK this is just laughable

Same. Or NZ. Which is just like country Aus.

How far is Antarctica?

Not yet user. When I'm able to stop wagecucking I'll spend a few months at family house in Spain and plan my next moves.

are you insane? I've been on a 2 month trip totally alone, and I fucking love it. Just today I rode a bicycle in a random direction through the mountains for 4 hours, had no idea where I was and stumbled onto a shrine in the woods. I sat enjoying some green tea, the silence and the rain and thought to myself how glad I was to be alone, because if I was hanging out with people three things would likely happen:

1. They wouldn't have been down to go anywhere without a plan or a goal
2. When we found the temple they would start making noise and never shut the fuck up
3. Complaining and whining about being uncomfortable on the trip back

Traveling alone is kickass. I posted some of it to instagram stories and people comment saying, 'oh man so cool wish i could go' etc. you can still SHARE the experience with friends, doesn't mean you need to let them tag along.

this. Honestly I just want to travel somewhere that hasn't been destroyed by niggers and (((refugees welcome))) mentality

Went on a 4 month trip last year. The moment I have enough I am biking from norway down to southern Europe. And if I get unbelievable lucky with these crypto shenanigans I'm biking from the UK to China in a few years.
However before that will be a 5k euro hookers, coke and mdma trip Germany trip.
These are my humble goals.

I've taken family and friends on trips. I'm going on my first solo trip next month for an extended weekend and I'm looking forward to it.

>everything at my own pace
>can do anything I want

I'm so looking forward to like chillin with some green tea and pastrys just people watching.

Anyone else so bored that they just sleep?

>Are you miserable and bored of life but have lots of money saved up from wise investments?
yep, $200k at 24

>Do you have weekends off work?
sure do

>Are you bored on the weekends mostly?
nail on head, champ

>Is there anywhere on the map where you've never been but kind of always wanted to go?
nope!

You have obviously never been to America if you think the entire country has the same culture.

The goal is to find a shy qt that can sit in comfortable silence for extended periods of time.