Whales are systematically trying to reduce the price of NEO to such an absurd degree because they want to shake out ALL...

Whales are systematically trying to reduce the price of NEO to such an absurd degree because they want to shake out ALL the weak plebe hands. They are doing this because NEO is going to be, literally, the biggest crypto coin in China. Bigger than fucking bitcoin even. Can you imagine how much a NEO is going to be worth after it starts getting ICOs, official government partnerships, basically becoming the Web 3.0 of China?

NEO could be 1000 a coin. Easily.

This is why the whales are doing this. TO SHAKE YOU DUMMIES OUT. Only the iron handed shall survive and make it to lambo land, NEO style.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I get my Gas on Bittex?

We got it, you bought at ATH after 35000% increase.

I'm starting to wonder whether NEO holders are more delusional than DGB holders

please. I'm a $6 NEO bagger. NEO mooning again is my ticket to full fledged lambo land.

Proof it.

/thread

Unfortunately you're not aware of the crisis China is going through currently.

Which one?The political one?The economical one?There are so many crisises in China

>1 developer
> no unit tests whatsoever

People who bought this at above $40 deserve to lose it all.

Just buy his bags, cmon user.

There is a team at NEO you fuck boy.

>one developer

Why do you retards keep saying this? There is literally photographic evidence of a team behind NEO

yeah, you're right, they have 2 devs

>Bigger than fucking bitcoin
No, just no.

NEO is the most fun to FUD because you people get so fucking defensive.

And the easiest aswell!

>"We have solved the sharding issue"
-Sole Neo gook dev, Erik Zhang Wang Ding Dung

>make terrible trade
>it's whales' fault

Nice op, always a classic.

>The only thing more pathetic than missing the train is trying to chase after it yelling through the windows at the people riding

>g more pathetic than missing the train is trying to chase afte
they already replied about the devs they are 10. u can see their slack and trello bro...

Up until June they only had one full time dev and it was only when this was pointed out on leddit as potential flaw in their project I mean scam that they suddenly added "devs".

At first the Neo astroturdsters tried to argue that a small dev team got more done before it was pointed out to them the size of teams in other crypto projects and the literal impossibility of such a small dev team achieving all of the bullshit claims racketeer Da Flungdung was making about his Neo vaporware.

i hold neo bags but i hold many other bags. im software engineer and have working knowledge of blockchain dev. Neo is far from being a vaporware. I checked the code.
On the other hand, it is far from being at the level of ethereum (whos also a working tech project and who was mainly developed by one guy and no one criticize it) but it is ready already to accept ICOs, it has a smart mining system, those were the same signals when ethereum was at the same price. i would bet a sizeable ammount on my money on it if i were you.

which wallet is best neo wallet ?

Neo will go up when Red Pulse ICO is live.

when?

en.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6uwoig/stop_the_2_dev_talk_there_is_no_spoon_i_will_show/

Whales didn't cause NEO to pump like that, it had 80,000 BTC volume for several days. Whales did not invest that much BTC without dumping it lol.

FOMO caused the pump. Now people have heavy bags and no one wants to buy at the current price.

NEO is made by a small team of chinks with nothing to show and no DAPPS out in the wild doing anything.

Once ADX explodes we can see a reinvestment in NEO.

Buy ADX.

prove it op. I have been an antshare supporter since they first jumped to around 5 bucks on bittrex. I know they have smart contracts and are from china but what makes you think 1000

Wrong, if this was a case of whale manipulation the volume wouldn't be that low, just give up and take the loss goym

> no one wants to buy at the current price.

there has been tons of support at 800k +

Price has been dropping for weeks, but sure bury your head in the sand.

This thing will retrace to 500/600K before it goes on another run.

Smart money pulled out already and will buy back later.

You can still cut some losses and rebuy if you aren't completely retarded.

It's rational for the market to price NEO like an old school dividend stock, which is to say as a derivative of the expected dividend value. Last I checked, it was about 20x the value of GAS, which gives a nice 5% return. As the value of GAS moves, NEO should follow. There currently aren't too many places you can get GAS, so what happens when it gets listed on Bittrex, Poloniex, etc.?

I'll buy this once it goes below 40k

*20x the value of a year's worth of GAS dividends, that is.

>Price has been dropping for weeks

look at the chart again retard

Not forget Token Kai, next month too, white list already open.

Don't let the FUDDERs win, shill harder

yeah, I did, dropping for nearly 2 weeks now...

but hey, enjoy those bags. I sold at 0.012 when I saw the downtrend, I'll buy back around 0.006 and double my position as a result.

Stay salty you faggot.

Since this thread was made I made 35% on ADX. How much has NEO made you since this thread was made?

0.00001337 GAS

>weeks
>two weeks

It's already met the 800-900k region numerous times over the past few weeks, i don't give a shit if retard's fomo'd it

NEO will moon in the next week. Screen cap this. Look at the full chart.

i dont give a shit about the drop. everybody with a brain knows that this coin will worth 300$ in one year and probably 1000$ in 2-3 years

Time to filter neo again.

Perfect time to accumulate for red pulse ico

It's like the morons who use the "40 lines of code!" meme for Bancor even though checking the github obviously shows thousands.

You sound like an arkie.
But arkies have real people and tech to rely on.

Lol at people who think whales don't manipulate prices.

I am so fucking happy I bought this shit when it was still ANS. I LOVE Veeky Forums!

>It's like the morons who use the "40 lines of code!" meme for Bancor even though checking the github obviously shows thousands.

>It's like the morons who use the "only two devs" meme for Neo even though checking the ANN obviously shows thousands.
Oh wait, bancor gifthub is 40 lines of code and NEO has two devs.

Bought ETH at $17, XRP at .05, bunch of other alts at all time lows before they mooned and have turned all my profit into 20 or so other alts.

My newbie friend who just started trading few weeks ago wouldn't shut up about Neo so I bought some, against my gut instinct, been regretting it ever since.

I came back to Veeky Forums to see what stupid people were trading and sure enough, Neo threads everywhere. I can't wait to sell this shit coin.

The tl;dr: always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.

impatient much

this

Fuck china

fuck you niglet, some Veeky Forums bros have been poasting clutch calls lately....BLOCK, PIVX, VTC to name a few that i made some digitalbux off of.

remember, folks. NOT ALL Veeky Forums ARE LIKE THAT

diversity is our greatest strengfff

>XRP at .05

I got in at 0.01

Hold XRP man, its sleeping giant for sure

yeah all those people who bought ANS at $7 from the biz shilling are feeling sooo dumb right now