What is the next moon mission?

what is the next moon mission?

bnt

Espers on yobit

Apollo 18

DGB,NEO,ARK,SIGT AND BNT are all severely under valued

which of them is most likely to moon soon?

CV2 on Novaexchange, Coinswap happening in a few weeks

BNB

I think China was planning on sending astronauts there in the not too distant future.

Buy all of them at 10% higher than the market value,especially ARK.Its well worth it,email me if you're interested

how can I mail you?

[email protected]

NEO

topkek

ADX

Unironically, rads
Also, nice digits

Fun, NMR, deltas

Add LSK to that. Going to moon HARD when rebrand and sdk are done.

seconded, news coming out next week... buy the rumor, sell the news

Safex.

>SIGT

I already dumped that garbage at a good profit, make the case for me to insult myself by picking it up again.

In fact, make the case for all of those coins as long term hold material. So much shit...Monaco, OMG, etc...exploded in value for no reason whatsoever. IOU spikes 3,000% despite the fact no one has fucking heard of it, then crashes back to the fuckin trash can.

Data needs aggregating, interviews need to be done, presentation must be made. This pussy shit where you hear about something after it explodes 4,000% has to fuckin die, because no one wants that shit. I made many thousands from ETH, Monero, and BTC, but that was after they had hit the dollar/tens of dollars/hundreds of dollar ranges, respectively. That was early on, time to get fuckin professional now.

You want crypto to go full mainstream? Tell the SIGT style faggots to cut the fuckin pussy shit, man up, and get professional. Fucking Discord and MMORPG nicknames for fucks sake.

QTUM doing cup and handle right now on bittrex

Nice digits op. DGB. Ill never stop believing

XSPEC. Buying it under $2 is a fucking steal
> Not very known, not on big exchanges yet
> 15M market cap, Only 20M Coins
> Most private coin yet, faster+tor working in banned Country like China
> Full time developer that just got paid 50k+ by whales to quit his part time job
This is like buying XMR at 0.50. I would buy in and not kill myself when XSPEC is $50-100 in 3 months. Pro tip when this is at 40M market cap it will be on Bittrex so keep accumulating.

bought 1 BTC. Let's see what happens nigger

look Adex right now...

Qtum is going to korea on monday. We are about to take off, got my spacesuit on already

Ethereum

>ETH
>already 338$ per coin
>unlimited supply
I dont think it will go to 400-500$ in the next 2-3 months

Pivx for last 2 days

Xspec

Nice photoshop bruv

where do I buy this shit?

LISK. No end in sight.

I bought 5 lisk before the rise and instead put most of my money on cann at 500... sold at 1600... rebought at 1000.... I wish I put all my money into lisk... I'd have $50k now...

Yep. Solid project, great dev team. Rebrand coming up in september. Good investment all around.

OMG

XMR - a coin that's not a shitfork of bitcoin and has an actual use ;)

rebrand is already factored into price senpai.. sell the news

dnt