BUY THE DIP!

This one is dipping hard, your chance to make some money. just look at the chart, a few hours and you'll be driving lambos. or stay poor fags.

one of the few coins out there with a real world business behind. im in.

Only reason it went up was because of the fight. Don't buy this guys bags.

Ive been waiting, My body is ready.

(People love titties)

sure dont buy, i dont care, the fight is over, all the ufc guys and mcgregor hanging around to cool down, and then where do you think they are going to go? maybe a strip joint made by ufc guys? dont think so right? lol sure stay poor fag.

The fight has nothing to do with a titty bar. ....You do know how coins work right? People sell, it goes down.

People use coins for titties and drinks, it goes down. People buy coins in anticipation of a crazy weekend in vegas, it goes up.

Didn't listen the last time the thread was around, I won't repeat that mistake. Tx for the heads up op.

Exactly, and Bittrex is down ~200 sats for the all around mean from Crypto compare, this coins comin up~!

Lotta winners from the bet tonight that wanna see some titties!

sure, because people tend to be good in planning right? you know people dont you? esspacially the vegas crows always planning before going on a drug and stripper night. lol stay poor faggot, i dont care.

and i'm sure she's around every other strip joint in vegas too.. oh no, wait, she's exclusively at the legends room lol poor fags wanna stay poor fags

Don't buy this coin, its heavily manipulated by the bar. They forced the price way down with massive walls and dumps. I'll never touch this coin again, and judging by twitter, neither will a lot of other people.

Shut up I'm already in!

Welp, a Marketing degree for 5 years - I would say so, yes. This is the boost we get from a great boxing match shutout, yeah.

And yes, the Legends room is known world wide.

and if you're smart you watch how they manipulate it, it will never reach 0.001 but it ALWAYS will reach 0.0009 btc and what's the price right now dipshit?
just trying to help you all to get lambos, can't force you to get rich fags

$4CHN, finally somebody who knows something about anything. The coin was worth 1k less 12 days ago yes. But this is the dip we're in! If you've ever been to vegas in the off season, you know its verts and "Business trips".

On season is for families who "Want to teach their kids the value of a dollar" while gambling.

ooh a marketing degree, and how's that working out for you? if you already have a lambo do what you want, if you want one buy the dip or stay poor.

I make cash in ways I can, just like how you bag groceries. I'll stay in, if you quit samefagging off your phone

Im in a Union job making 52k a year with 401k and benefits btw.

i don't care what you do fag. i'll be driving lambo while you do unpaid overhours for some bs product, feeling important telling people to buy shit they don't want while doing the most useless thing on earth. stay poor faggot.

I stack ice cream in a -70 room, I get a 20 minute break every 35 minutes. ipso, idgaf what car you drive. :D

yeah seems like it lol

you guys got about 2-3 hours before this shit is blowing up, don't say i didn't warn you. be in or stay poor fags. last time i told you this baby got up 45% 2 hours later, so do what you want with those informations.

>be named legends room
>logo in a big L R
>symbol is LGD
this is a shitcoin

another marketing genius, because crypto works like every other product, only the mba guys doing it lol stay poor

Omy, I know this... What movie is that from xD

and Im not mad user, just do you mate. said buy the dip - never said it was lambo land, or put 100k man. just a few bucks on a slow weekend.

Depends on how much you put in. But as I said, I don't care what anons do, I know this baby is going up ;)