Africans don't have cultu-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm0gN5TRNyE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroitic_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Nubian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tifinagh
cdn.mg.co.za/content/documents/2014/10/23/ebook-zambia-50th/ebook-ipad-plain.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally!!! Ur doing Good work anno

thanks. weird how the /pol/ posters stay away from threads like mine but loooove responding to wewuzzers and obvious trolls.

I dont think any respectable Veeky Forums posters believes that

that's the key word, though; respectable

Yeah, but what i mean by respectable is Veeky Forums without the revisionists from "political" boards

yeah, I see what you mean

jewish lies and fabrications

>Africans steer and operate the ship and Arabs sit cozy inside
Really jogged my noggin

these are supposed to be sailors who sell their services, not some lowly servants

That's cool. Anyone that denies that the Nigerians or Ethiopians had a lot of history and functioning civilization is a dumb /pol/ack, but don't pretend it wasn't Islamic Arabs that helped move Africa forward, just as it was Mediterraneans that moved the Germans and Scandis out of the huts.

OP here. Yeah I'm more than ready to admit that. Strange you should mention both Africa and Scandinavia, since I'm Norwegian and Tanzanian.

By the way have you read any of these?

Wew. This thread is spooky :^)

were da berber at

>preliterate societies
The one thing that really would have lifted them out of the gutter they neglected, and instead made some nice looking trinkets.

afrcan contries have always had a culture that eurpoeans have totally lost.

you have to look at ray meyers to see how we have lost a total way of life.

we have a whole life to learn from africa

Black genocide is real bro, preach it

OP here. No, it isn't.

Tbh I don't deny Africans had a rich culture colonialism was a huge mistake but I still see mass migration of niggers as a threat to my country/race good thread though African nations don't get enough recognition Ethiopia especially

phallic symbols on heads isn't 'culture'

Not OP but I've seen Ibn Battutah referenced in a few books, is his Journey book a good read?

I'm OP, I posted those books. But, yeah, it is a good read. A bit slow, though, so you have to be really interested to enjoy it.

swahili homes are god tier

they really are. I come from a Swahili family, so I go to Tanzania quite often. The houses there and in Kenya are fucking amazing. Have you seen this? He talks about pic related. That architectural style has been in use for about 800 years. youtube.com/watch?v=Rm0gN5TRNyE

>preliterate
no, not really.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroitic_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Nubian_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tifinagh

>sculpture art isn't culture

The dislocation people feel in African nations and South America is often blamed on colonialism, but I think the technological revolution made it happen pretty much everywhere.

Between mass migration and the advance in tech, European civilization is totally unmoored. Asia is similar.

Africa also lost so much due to the lack of written languages. Also, African civilizations only covered small area of the huge landmass and many weren't contemporaneous, so you never had compitition to build national identities on the way early Eurasian people's did.

No one has ever said they don't have culture, that was never for debate. If you have even a semblance of a society, you have culture.

>implying people haven't tried to deny and erase any trace of african culture for hundreds of years

das rite

Sure there have been people like that, but they are insignificant, why do you feel so threatened ?

DAS R-
Goddamnit beaten to it.

But you know how you find proof of african culture? You actually go to Africa, it's still there.

Good, then they don't need ours

>DICK HEADS LMAO
>culture
>art

The vast majority of Africans who say they love their old motherland will actively never step foot in Africa, because they know as shitty as their life may be here, it's way better than a lot of people over there.

of cause they had culture. it's just not on the same level as european, asian or pre-colonial american cultures

MUH

OP, do you know much about modern Africa as well? I read a bit about Paul Kagame and he seemed pretty cool, and I know about Sankara, but what other post-colonial leaders/countries have an interesting history? I'd like to get into Africa (post-colonialism) more, but don't know what would be an interesting start.

>brown eyes
>white

Unironically good thread user, /pol/tards aren't replying because they're stumped

Amilcar Cabral was a cool dude.

>Fight successful Guerilla war
>Improve the country while doing so

Never figured this'd be possible. Sounds interesting! I like finding good obscure historical leaders, so thank you.

this should give you a good overview
cdn.mg.co.za/content/documents/2014/10/23/ebook-zambia-50th/ebook-ipad-plain.pdf

Actually a lot lot of people denied it or shifted the goalposts and it was extremely common.

Blacks were always perceived as threat for just about anything. Just being Black was a threat to several states in just simply existing.

lol niggers r dumb they have no culture