Would it have been worth it to wipe out the Soviets and Chinese during the last days of world war 2?

Would it have been worth it to wipe out the Soviets and Chinese during the last days of world war 2?

Probably not. You're talking about starting WW3 on the ashes of WW2 against an even larger economy. While it's probably ultimately doable, the cost in both blood and treasure would be fucking colossal.

Would it have been worth it to drive the capitalists out of Germany and Europe after the liberation of Berlin?

yeah

You tell me, would it have been worth it to be consumed by nuclear fire and completely fail?

I can tell you one thing it wouldn't have been very difficult.

Yes, then c*mmunism would've been finished.

The Soviets didn't have a chance in hell to go farther than Berlin.

>The Soviets didn't have a chance in hell to go farther than Berlin.
Do you realise that Berlin is in East Germany, not on the border?

Didnt the Soviets and Chinese have low manpower??

Yes. Your point is what, exactly?

Not him, but I'm pretty sure that the Soviets had already advanced well beyond Berlin by the time the war ended, thus making a statements that they "didn't have a chance in hell to go farther than Berlin" absurd on its face.

the soviets have 10 million men at the end of WW2,they were the largest land force and were superior in operational tactic compared to the western allies
thinking that putting up another war is absurd,the soldiers would likely not follow out any order,the camaraderie built among them was quite strong with each of them understanding the sacrifice each side have given

China wasn't even communist at the time, you fuckstick.

Still should have wiped out Maos forces

no but it would've been worth it for your father to cum into his hand and lick his semen instead of finishing inside your mother and producing a retard like you

Why are you such a butthurt commie

not butthurt at all, just fantasizing about the non-birth of one man instead of a genocide of two peoples

Well maybe Chiang shouldn't have hired Japanese troops to help him out and that would have been a possibility

No Bertrand, I don't think it would've been a good idea.

Im talking about their governments you sperg

>wipe out the Soviets during the last days of world war 2
>wipe out Army that outmanned and outgunned everyone else in Europe put together 3 to 1
You're talking nation which has just won a fucking war against people who wanted to do just that and they didn't fight like fucking sissies (Americans), came out of it with most powerful and numerous land army this world has ever seen (and probably will see ever again), occupying half of continental Europe and absolutely ready to buttfuck anything and anyone who so much as looked at them the wrong way after what's happened to them in the past 4 years.
There is a reason Allied command didn't start shit with Soviets even though they did draw plans to attack them, even at a specific date - 1 July 1945. The operation was deemed "hazardous" by posh Britcunts who wouldn't admit they were shitting themselves in terror at the mere thought of it.

so you're dumb enough to think you're gonna kill a government without smoking a nice percentage of the population as well

No. Our need to compete with the Soviets influenced a lot of our technological gains in the coming decades. We might still be running on 70s-80s tech if the space race never happened.

Still doesnt equate to genocide.

>fight like fucking sissies (Americans),
how

>hehe I'm jerking off to the deaths of millions but it isn't genocide so it's a-ok
like i said your father shoulda cum in his hand

Yes but when these regimes do it to their own people its a-ok right?

see, if your father had cum into his own hand then he wouldn't have to live with the shame of you implying that I said something I never said nor implied

>muh invincible red army
fuck off tankieshit, the red army wouldn't have made it all the way to Germany had they not been supplied by the Allies

worth it? likely not even possible. the British empire was exhausted and pretty much spent. pretty much all other allies had their countries in ruin and had fuck all for a military. that leaves the US and even without China the Soviet military was massive and battle hardened.

>Would it have been worth it to wipe out the Soviets
Yes. Less people would have died around the world if the allies just kept pushing east after Berlin.