"The vast majority of monarchs were bad."

>"The vast majority of monarchs were bad."

t. my highly intelligent dad who has a degree in engineering, medicine, and anthropology

>"Well I disagree, actually the vast majority of monarchs were okay, alot of them weren't bad."

t. virgin NEET son who has a higher modicum of knowledge in history than his father

Well, who's right, Veeky Forums?

How are you defining "good" "okay" and "bad" in regard to monarch performance? Are you two even using the same set of definitions?

hi mister, can u tel me were my fren charles is?

I'm saying "okay" as in average performance, he's saying "bad" as in shitty performance.

dun no fren, mebbe he watch thred rite nao

u lookin 4 monarks?

Maybe you should define your terms better because "bad" & "okay" aren't exactly precise language.

Furthermore wouldn't it be better to actually to look at the issue systematically & theoretically instead of presuming to place a subjective value of performance on 'the vast majority' of rulers, 99% of which you couldn't even name?

What do you mean by good ? What do you mean by bad ? What are your standards ? What are your metrics ? How would you order those said metrics ? Is the dad following the same ruleset ?
What the guck do you want us to say ? And with those vague ass one liner did you really expect to have an interesting thread ?

A thread was killed for this.

>Being a NEET
Jesus christ man, but yeah I'm leaning towards your father on this one, a lot of monarchs were just weak rulers.

Don't feel to badly about it, take a look at the catalog, most of the threads are shit.

thank u mister i fon im. r mamas bat us matchin pajamas

tbqh, he didn't even know what he was talking about either. I actually recognized twice the number of monarchs than he did and he only knew about the popular ones like elizabeth I of england.

I mean, Monarchy has been a relevant form of government for pretty much all of history until recently. So it can't be that bad.

The difference between what you know and what he knows is insignificant compared to the knowledge that would be required to intelligently opine on the 'vast majority' of monarchs.

20% of burgers think Rosa Parks was queen of England

we're both relative idiots about history, me and my dad, I just thought that maybe the internet could be the supreme mediator in our stupid little dispute. i suppose not then

And 82% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Also, whenever you hear of statistics about dumb Americans, you can be sure the vast majority of the dumb people questioned weren't white.

I don't think either of us knew what we were talking about concerning this particular subject.

that doesn't surprise me, he and I both watch the news and they sometimes put people up to the microphone just to answer questions about american history. most of the time they get the simple questions wrong and they're university students. it really is a sad state of affairs for american education I tell you what mr. yuro user... (I'm deducing you're from yurop)

>they sometimes put people up to the microphone just to answer questions about american history. most of the time they get the simple questions wrong
They always ask a hundred people, 95 of them get it right, and they show the five who were wrong. All so that the viewers at home can feel oh-so smart and unhappy at the "state of things."

>vast majority of monarchs
Could you be even more vague?

STEMspergs are not intelligent. Engineering, medicine, and anthropology are for the idiots of idiots.

>systematics is good becuz muh STEMshit meme sez so

>being a hypocritical patronizer
>on the internet
You have nothing else to do with your life do you?

do you have brain problems?

No, but you do.

You seem confused and incoherent.

Not at all, but you are.

But I'm right. It's a load of bullshit that makes Americans look worse than they are.
And, no, at 10:40 on a Thursday night, I have no other plans before going to bed. Is that an issue? Should I be out at a party?

>t. betacuck virgins trying to get the last word into the thread before it reaches the archives

>virgin
I've been with a girl a decade younger than me for nearly half a decade and we have a kid together. Stop virgining yourself, virgin.

What even is this thread

>'but I'm right'
>"heh, lemme tell u about ur cuntry!"
>doesn't live in said country
>have to listen to your irrelevant foreign opinion

I do live in America. I live in Indiana.

>"Heh, he'll never know that I'm a Yuropoor, I'll just tell him I'm American and it'll distort reality to fiction on the Internet in order to make myself look better in this argument!"

Nice try, you silver-tongued Yuropoor snake, but that shit doesn't work on me.

You aren't even making an argument. I said that surveys are distorted to make Americans look bad, and your argument is that I'm European?
I live in Indianapolis. Born and raised. But it's really not something I can prove over the internet without posting my ID, which, of course, I won't do here.

Nigger.

>engeneering, medicine and anthropology

F A L S E A U T H O R I T H Y
A
L
S
E

A
U
T
H
O