Is the Holocaust the most tragic event in world history?

Is the Holocaust the most tragic event in world history?

>be Jew
>fight for Germany in WW1
>be an outstanding citizen
>family is upright and hardworking
>sent to death camp for no reason

>be Jew
>working my potato farm in Poland
>Nazis invade
>send me to concentration camp
>work till I can't work anymore
>get shot

>be Jew
>trying to keep my family safe throughout the war
>Nazis capture us
>sent to Auschwitz
>family separated and sent to other camps
>they tell us we're taking a shower
>people start falling like flies
>last second of life, I realize this will be my family's fate as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-to-attend-Central-European-summit-497812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Lithuania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

20th century Russia was far worse than the Holocaust.

>be Jew
>sent to death camp

Why even live?

300,000 dead people is not the worst tragedy in history.

Spotted the Holohoax denying faggot.

If God had to step in and save you, then I have to think that the slavery before Exodus was far worse. He didn't step and save you from the Holocaust, did He? Besides, the others here are right, check out other mass historical killings. The Holocaust is far from the largest.

this. hitlerwasrightblogspot says so!

the holocaust was not the worst thing humans did in history.

(((Nazis)))=Crypto Zionists

The worst think humans did was start existing, the second on the list is keep existing.

>most tragic event is an event bedt illustrated by people not killed spealing about super mega murder masterbaiter machines
Hm
A dog dying is more tragic.

A single dog dying is worse than millions of people being slaughtered? How, exactly?

Its more real than a story writer speaking about super murderers when he suevived 6 years in camp.

"There are three types of people in this
world. Sheep, wolves and sheepdogs.

Some people prefer to believe that evil doesn’t exist in the world, and if it ever darkened their doorstep they wouldn’t know how to protect themselves... Those are the sheep.

Then you got predators who use violence
to prey on the weak. They’re the wolves.

Then there are those blessed with the
gift of aggression and an overpowering need to protect the flock. These men are the rare breed that live to confront the wolf. They are the sheepdog.

Now we’re not raising any sheep in this
family and I will whoop your ass if you turn into a wolf. But we take care of our own. And if
someone picks a fight with you or bullies your brother, you have my permission to finish it.

That true?

Then you know who you are..."

I hated that movie but that's the one scene worth watching. If more boys got this lesson from their fathers, shit like the Holocaust wouldn't happen.

tl;dr stop hiding and start fighting, to be submissive only encourages the tyrant

So if 99% of people on Earth are killed in nuclear war, it won't be a tragedy as long as one or two people survive to write about it?

Who would be doing the fighting exactly? The Nazis had a pretty powerful military, and the Jews and other groups targeted by the Holocaust were a fairly small minority compared to the overall population of Germany/Europe. Stopping the Holocaust would have needed to start much earlier, it would require that the Nazi ideology never took hold in the first place. Once the population as a whole had decided that they were okay with innocent people being slaughtered by the government, it was pretty much inevitable.

I dont see comparison between.nukes and an inmate in a camp speaking anout super murderers when he lived for 6 years under internment.

Fun fact, the guy who developed and weaponized poisonous gasses that German Army used in WW1 was Jewish.

I find the whole "destruction of the white race" thing utterly ridiculous because not only are these Jewish people white, but the vast majority of their friends, who are not Jewish, are also white. Why would they want to get rid of themselves?

They don't even deny it at this point.

The holocaust is my the worst thing that we have where done by far. However it is the most talked about because at the time the Germans were enemy no.1

jews had it coming tbqh

bolshevik purges were worse

It never happened

Ill bite the bait. Why do you say so

Because it's physically impossible to kill 6 million, first of all. And second of all I got redpilled by storm front and the daily Stormer

If they had just said 6 million jews were shot and buried in mass graves, I wouldn't even think twice about believing it.

The gas chambers/ovens thing is just retarded and it discredits the whole thing for me, desu.

>Who would be doing the fighting exactly?

Anyone and everyone willing to fight.

>The Nazis had a pretty powerful military, and the Jews and other groups targeted by the Holocaust were a fairly small minority compared to the overall population of Germany/Europe.

That is true but what's the alternative really? Stay put and wait to be slaughtered? Survival rate for partisans in Eastern Europe was probably 40-70% depending on the time and place. Chances of survival at a place like Auschwitz was 10% and dropping on a good day. Resistance already improves your likelihood of survival by multitudes. A "fighting chance" not to put too fine a point on it.

>Stopping the Holocaust would have needed to start much earlier, it would require that the Nazi ideology never took hold in the first place.

Agreed, and had more of the average German been brave enough to stand up the Nazis' petty bullying in the first place, they would have never been emboldened to escalate their behavior.

>Once the population as a whole had decided that they were okay with innocent people being slaughtered by the government, it was pretty much inevitable.

In case, what do you have to lose then? The enemy can't be reasoned with, your only hope at that point is to fight and beat him or the very least wear him down to the point of reconsidering his strategy.

because i have a tiny penis and im a 16y old brown midget browsing pol!

It is impossible to kill 6 mil in a day but not over a few years

I never know when /pol/yps are baiting or actually serious

>I find the whole "destruction of the white race" thing utterly ridiculous because not only are these Jewish people white, but the vast majority of their friends, who are not Jewish, are also white. Why would they want to get rid of themselves?

I don't know, you tell me why 90% of NGO's smuggling migrants from Africa are financed by Jews? Tell me why the state of Israel was literally giving contraceptives to black jews without their knowledge while financing NGO's dumping them into Europe?

Tell me why Jews who espouse the values of multiculturalism and diversity at the same time lobby for a Jewish state. The same Jews who claim nationalism is a scourge are promoting an ethno state of their own.

Fuck you, there are coincidences and there are (((coincidences))). No one was fucking born hating Jews, in fact I don't hate Jews, but it has gotten to the point where its fucking obvious.

Notice how she's technically Swedish, employed by the Swedish government yet Israel is "we". Fun fact: Sweden has a population of roughly 8 million too.

You see everyone? 8 million Jews live in Israel. There's no way that six million died if there are eight million living today in Israel.

You realize that barbara spectre twitter account is fake and run by /pol/ right? Spectre is a literally nobody who mostly cries about palestinians and bitches about israel

No, I mean, she detracts from the fact that Israel is not taking ANY refugees and is in fact taking precautions such as building walls on its borders to prevent illegal migration. Why would someone arbitrarily be for diversity and multiculturalism everywhere...but Israel.

That's okay, because Israel only has 8 million people and can't take them. But Sweden? Sweden should become multicultural #endwhitepeople

I love how /pol/tards complain about lies and subversion when actually all they do is lying and subverting.

Nice damage controll

She's just a puppet of /pol/ lmao

>One jew says one thing
>this is therefore indicative of the entire Jewish race's beliefs

How did your parents fail you this hard?

>One jew
>one
The founder of the European Jewish Institute.

You could literally get lists and lists but what's the point? You'd still negate it. Just like you'll side step the NGO's shuttling migrants from the coast of Libya.

>Fun fact: Sweden has a population of roughly 8 million too
Is 20% of Swedish population Arab?

Not yet.

>According to Eurostat, in 2010, there were 1.33 million foreign-born residents in Sweden, corresponding to 14.3% of the total population. Of these, 859,000 (64.3%) were born outside the EU and
477,000 (35.7%) were born in another EU

Now tell me why that matters? The more the better! Diversity is strength! Right?

They're getting there user.

It's not even a big organization. The name is misleading.

I like how we went from her being a /pol/ sock puppet to claims of irrelevancy. Keep side stepping.

>be Jew
>fight for Germany in WW1
>be an outstanding citizen
>family is upright and hardworking
>sent to death camp for no reason
actually it's possible that you could survive the war in Germany in this situation. veterans and the family of veterans were given special priviledges, even if Jewish. In Richard J. Evans's The Third Reich at War, he uses diary entries of a Jewish veteran and former french literature professor. He and his wife managed to stay in Germany because he had served in WWI. sorry I don't have a copy with me right now to find the reference.

why are /pol/tards so fucking stupid bros?

I don't know if you noticed or not but this is not reddit

bro

How is she relevant? She's a random jewish academic

Yes, she's irrelevant, along with all the Jewish organisations funding NGO's ferrying tens of thousands of immigrant to Europe daily and literally hundreds of Jewish academics fostering multiculturalism and diversity as something to strive for. It's also a pure coincidence that the, for example, the Swedish media is almost completely owned by one Jewish family. White washing never happened until they were cought red-handed. The coincidences keep pilling up.

Collectively blaming a group of people is bad obviously. Unless that group of people are Europeans or Whites. Jews on the other hand can never be held responsible for the actions of other Jews. Individualism when we like it and collectivism when we like it.

The same way the Jews are white when they want to be and a minority when they want to be. Thus when whites are over represented in a certain industry its because of racism/sexism/etc and affirmative action needs to be put in place. When Jews are overrepresented-you're an antisemite for noticing.

>posting that fake twitter

It's hilarious how pathetic /pol/ is. They make fake accounts and fall for their own propaganda. Truly subhuman.

/pol/ MKULTRA'd her obviously

That doesn't change the fact that the twitter is fake. Do you not see how pathetic that is you have to make fake twitter accounts and fake tweets and then you repost your fraudulent tweets as proof?

>irrelevant Jewish whore says something
>therefore it's real

what logic

>I say its fake so its fake
>I ignore when she makes identical statements in person on television
No, you're the pathetic one

>nothing is happening, ignore evidence to the contrary, everything is a lie
What lack of logic

>fake twitter account
>random old fragment of an interview
>irrelevant pro-Jewish organization
/pol/ is quite disgusting.

I'm not just saying it's fake. Look up the twitter account, it's a fake created by /pol/. I've already looked into it. This isn't my opinion, the whole purpose of the twitter account was to do that. It's just like those "Rabbi Chaim Goldstein" accounts that are obvious /pol/ trolls talking about how "European women need to date African men to diversify Europe." Then /pol/ posts their own subversions as proof of a Jewish conspiracy, it's hilarious.

/pol/ is everything they claim Jews to be.

>Tell me why the state of Israel was literally giving contraceptives to black jews without their knowledge
We never did this you gullible goy faggot. That was fake leftist news. Also don't conflate us with diasporic AshkeNAZI scum. One Ethiopian whore came forward and said she didn't know the birth control lasted 3 months. The bitch drove and picked it up every couple months, that's not "giving contraceptives without their knowledge." Not to mention Israel wants the Ethiopians to have a lot of kids, more Jewish kids is a win for Israel. It's funny how you right-wing faggots fall for leftist clickbait so easily.

Putting the /pol/ shit aside, everything Genghis Khan was a much larger tragedy. Killed more both in absolute numbers as well as relative, and destroyed countless civilizations, artifacts, libraries, and other things that are now lost to time forever. All they gave humanity was a shitload of descendants of the Khan.

>fake
>random
>irrelevant
Meanwhile /pol/ is the boogeyman not organisations that get millions in funding from both government and non government organisations and literally promote the destruction of the various European countries.

>I'm not just saying it's fake but I'm just saying its fake

Typical lies. Ethiopian births declined by 20% and coincidentally its then found out they were being given long lasting contraceptive shots without their knowledge or consent. Pure (((coincidence))) again.

>Ethiopian births declined by 20%
So did everyones faggot. My grandparents had 11 kids each, this has reduced for everyone. Before they were in Africa, they could have a shit ton of kids. In Israel you can't. This is common sense.
>they were being given long lasting contraceptive shots without their knowledge or consent
They weren't though. Less than a dozen women came forward. Most didn't even take the birth control because it was OPTIONAL, but leftist faggots like you don't mention it. They drove to the centers to pick it up every couple months, if that is "without their consent" you don't know what consent is.

>Ethiopian births declined by 20%
Source?

Different thing, really. No one cared about human rights in 13th century.

Where are you from?

But they did, i read countless articles about it, and no naziboo /pol tier sites. actual news sites, give me a few min. to look them up

Dont even need a minute,
check that google search

Jerusalem, Israel

Yeah, """Haaretz""" which is just an AshkeNAZI scum propaganda site. No Zionist want to stop Ethiopian Jews from having kids. Only leftist AshkeNAZI parties that are racist, the ones who try to rip Yarmulkes off Yemenite children.

Sure thing Moshi

Israel is condemning EU migrant policies and standing with the Eastern European states opposing them

Most of the NGO's ferrying migrants are Muslim-run and pro-BDS (boycotting Israel)

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-to-attend-Central-European-summit-497812

Stop justifying lying dude.

He was right about everything. You are just mad he challenged the AshkeNAZI establishment.
>"The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone."
>"After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it...It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation...It is a reincarnation of those souls...All those poor people in the Holocaust, we wonder why it was done. There were righteous people among them. Still, they were punished because of sins."
Prove he was wrong.

This must be bait. Off the top of my head the Belarussans probably had it worse. Jews had done plenty to earn the resentment of Germans (they tended to find themselves at the front of communist and other leftist movements), even if it didn't warrant being killed. Even if we're talking about the Holocaust as a whole, it's not "the most tragic event" either in history or even in the century before. It wasn't the worst in human cost, wasn't the worst in brutality, wasn't the worst in terms of destruction of culture and human achievement (is barely even on the list for that one).

TL;DR no you retard

this lol. never understood why people have sympathy for the Jews. Jewish Bolsheviks kill 66 million Russians and no one blinks an eye. a couple million Jews die and it's the most tragic thing ever... no fuck that. norman finkelstein broke the code on why, it's all about sympathy for Israel. fuck those genocidal maniacs Jews have been more genocidal throughout history than any other ppl it's about time they got what was coming.

>Most of the NGO's ferrying migrants are Muslim-run and pro-BDS (boycotting Israel)
Yeah, IsraAid is a Muslim NGO.

>they are lies

He's a Jew so by definition wrong.

What do I win?

It's yet another "stormcunt has no idea what source analysis is" episode.

Fuck off sandnigger. Go back to Arabia you Judaized Arab cunt. Palestine belongs to Palestinians not you. Just like how Europe belongs to Europeans.

Do you have any evidence that IsraAid has been ferrying migrants? What are their ships and when have they done this?

Stop justifying lying. Stop posting fake twitter accounts.

>Is the Holocaust the most tragic event in world history?
No.

cry some more ahmed.

This, tbqh.
Indo-"""europeans""" OUT

There is nothing Arab about me. I'm part of the Mediterranean Levantine Master Race. The local Ishmaelites who inhabit Occupied Hebron and other crucial parts of Occupied Israel will be expelled once the Hellenists who run the Israeli government are overthrown.

Judea belongs to Jews. Arabia belongs to Arabs. They must go.

>Jewish Bolshevism meme
>sins of the father
>ethnic hivemind
Kill yourselves, both of you.

If the actions of others living or long dead justify the deaths of innocent jewish children, then I guess i shouldn't give any sympathy to the krispy kraut kids of dresden, should I? After all, they share the sin of their countrymen.

If it was about Israel the most obnoxious Jews would be Israelis. They're a selfish people but only because they actually have their priorities straight as a country. Selfishness is good, it means looking after yourself and your people first. It's practically your obligation to behave that way. No, the entitled narcissistic cunts are largely in the diaspora. Dunno why, but they are overwhelmingly liberal. I don't think it's a big conspiracy, probably just alienation way back turning into resentment for not only those who they feel wronged them but the very institutions that allowed it to occur. Look at the buildup towards the Romanovs being lynched. Jews in particular were resentful of the monarchy. With some reason no doubt, but that doesn't make it ok. I think those historical attitudes have carried on and has resulted in the general desire to deconstruct and reconstruct the west and its institutions.

I'm sympathetic when people talk about the "Jewish question" (in essence that Jews cause inordinate problems and what to do about it) but where my sympathy ends is when they're condemned wholesale or it's suggested that it's some innate property of being Jewish that makes you a Marxist provocateur

Should I visit Haifa or Tel Aviv? Haifa seems like the nicer city tbqh

>the most obnoxious Jews would be Israelis
You must have never met a Moroccan Right-Wing Religious Zionist before.
Source:

You don't know history.

These "Belarussans" killed during the WW2 were mostly Jews.

>Jewish Bolshevism meme
Literally the only part of your post even remotely related to mine, so I'll only respond to that (don't even know why you gave me a (you) for one line of greentext). It's unquestionable the Jews were and still are prominent in leftist movements. Doesn't make the movements themselves "Jewish" (you'll notice I didn't say that), but their disproportionate presence is guaranteed to stir up resentment from everyone opposing the movement. Find studies comparing ethnicity and political affiliation. It's not new-Nazi propaganda or Holocaust denial rhetoric. It's factual. If you want to take issue with the facts it should be with what they're used to justify and not the indisputable facts themselves.

Acre is pretty comfy

>"Belarussans"
I'm sorry, were the people living in Belarus not Belarussans? It's easier to pretend to have credibility when you're at the very least coherent my friend

In 1939 there were 375,000 Jews in Belarus, or 13.6% of the total population.[3] Some 246.000 Jews of 375.000—66% of the Jewish population—were killed in Belarus during the Holocaust.[4]

In total 2,290,000 Belorussians died in the war. Most were civilians. Why do Jews keep diminishing the suffering of other peoples?

>Why do Jews keep diminishing the suffering of other peoples?

Because they have no soul or conscience. This is why I could give a shit less about "MUHH 6 GORILLION." 66 million Christian Europeans were killed by a Government that was 90% Jewish and no one blinks an eye.

>Because they have no soul or conscience. This is why I could give a shit less about "MUHH 6 GORILLION."
Absolutely 0 self awareness

I'm just saying that many people killed in the BSSR were Jews. They were the main target of the Nazis.

>"most" turned into "many"

66% of Jews and how many percent of ethnic Belorussians died? More than 66%? I doubt it. Also, how many of these 2.290.000 "Belorussians" were actually ethnic Poles?

>and no one blinks an eye
Did you miss the fucking Cold War? That thing where the democratic west and communist east nearly incinerated each other multiple times with nuclear hellfire over the dangers of the Soviets?

First, there is the matter of time. The Nazis industrialized their genocide, such to the point that in merely a half decade managed to exterminate millions of people while still engaging in total war on multiple fronts (bad idea, btw). The Soviets' death toll while larger (ignoring also the huge number of deaths caused by the German war machine in WWII that weren't final solution related), it was over a much longer period.

Second, the Germans were defeated and the Nuremberg trials brought a lot of evidence into public light. The crimes of the Nazis were laid bare for all to see, complete with confessions. The Soviets never got their trial. The fall of the USSR didn't open up the archives anywhere near as much as western historians would have liked. In fact, access got worse and worse over time. It's very difficult to get a complete picture of the expanse of soviet human rights violations because we simply don't have the documents or the physical evidence for it (Russkies aren't too keen on letting us in to prove their totalitarian government fucking killed a lot of innocent people). Without expanded and declassified archive access, or a large trial to synthesize the available evidence, the crimes of the Soviets will never be as well proven or definitely documented as those of the Nazi's. Besides, it's been so long that so many of those responsible or those who could testify are dead.

There's a reason why, odious as they both may be, the Nazis rank more despicable than the Soviets for most people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Lithuania
>More than 95% of Lithuania's Jewish population was massacred over the three-year German occupation — a more complete destruction than befell any other country affected by the Holocaust.

Imagine if there was a 95% chance you were gonna die.

?

There's a 100% chance we're all going to die.

You know what I meant. 95%, wiped out in 3 years. Systematic AF.

To be fair though, most of the killing was done by lith collaborators and not the Nazis themselves.
Lithuanians (and Balts in general) are pretty much animals, tbqh.

>The Soviets' death toll while larger (ignoring also the huge number of deaths caused by the German war machine in WWII that weren't final solution related), it was over a much longer period.
It's not really largel. For example Snyder put it around 9 million (including the famine from 1932-1933).
Roughly half people who died in Gulags died during the war.

>Before the war, approximately 70,000 - 80,000 Jews lived in Greece; by the war's end, fewer than 10,000 survived. In 1919, the Jewish population in the city of Ioannina was 3,000. On the eve of the Holocaust, it was 1,950. In 1948, there were 170 living in the city; by 1967, their number had dwindled to 92. Today, less than 35 Jews remain in Ioannina.

I hate the Nazis so much. The Greek Jews were an Ancient Jewish community. They were the Hellenistic Jews. Look at this Jewess, she is one of the very few Romaniotes left. They annihilated an Ancient Jewish community because of what some Eastern European Jews did. If we're being honest the German Jews hated the Ostjuden more than the Nazis did.

Just further indication to where (((Nazi))) loyalties truly lied.