Outside of the echo chambers that are /pol/ and reddit, what does the average person think of Trump...

Outside of the echo chambers that are /pol/ and reddit, what does the average person think of Trump? What do you think of him?

In my opinion hes a refreshing change and is putting his country first. No bullshit.

Inb4 25 year rule

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

25 year rule :^)

He was a real estate developer 25 years ago
This gives me more than enough reason to hate him with the furry of 10,000 crying Indians

If Ivanka and Melania are any guage, he has patrician taste in women's feet.

Honestly it's pretty subpar compared to what was expected.

I was hoping for him to be a maverick asshole that pisses off everyone and causes everything to slowly burn down, forcing both D and R to work together a little better and be less cuntish towards each other, but it's just business as usual.

During the election, I thought he might actually mean to do what he said. I didn't really agree with most of it, but with how excessively liberal american society had become I thought any conservative president would be nice.

After the election, he is a complete mess. A big fat mistake. It is clear he never even intended to honor any of the promises he made to the American people, and I am legitimately starting to think he did not actually intend to become President.

I wish there was a political party here that had conservative social and foreign policy but Liberal economic policy. I want a new Huey Long.

>I wish there was a political party here that had conservative social and foreign policy but Liberal economic policy. I want a new Huey Long.
This so much. Or a new Fiorello La Guardia.

STOP REPLYING TO /pol/ SPAM, MORONS.

AND MOVE ON.

Disappointed to say the least.

Thanks user, I love it when I find out about a new, more unknown historical figure I can like. I'll have to get a book about him.

He's my favorite politician. One of the few good ones imo.

I think he's a giant retard like you.

He's alright

This sounds too much like reddit

I never expected anything really.

>with the furry

Coincidence? Probably not.

disappointing. i didn't expect much and he couldn't even hit that bar. its just business as usual with a flair of comic incompetence.

I took him as being a 'salesman' rather than a 'businessman', if you know what I mean.

The thing he sold was his name/brand, but not good at actual business.

Here in my country everyone is/was scared as fuck of him. I myself was tricked into believing that he was an ilationist and I got super dissappointed when the literal first thing he did was to visit Israel & co.

I continue to believe Mr. Tr Trump will not be President

The average person works a 9-6 job and doesn't think about politics until it affects them. The people you see on Fox or CNN or MSNBC are paid to speak that way and don't reflect the concerns of the broader public.

That said, Trump is doing his level best to seriously affect the American public in the worst ways: repealing the ACA, alienating allies in NATO, alienating legislators of his own party in Congress, stacking departments with incompetents, acting like a gorilla when it comes to diplomacy, acting like a pissbaby on twitter. This is what is making people who at first liked him like him less and less, and what is making people who always hated him hate him more and more.

Imagine what will happen when there's a real and present crisis in his administration, not the slow boil of Russia or North Korea. What will happen then?

There was that party, then the Reagan Republicans tied rocks to the Rockefeller Republicans and threw them off a bridge.

>mfw
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIZZA

Ain't my president

I voted for but am starting to like him less and less, as long as he builds the wall he has succeeded as a president but that's looking grim so far. Won't vote for him in 2020 unless he wins the general election. Rand Paul 2020.

Trump communism is the best communism

How do you intend to withhold your vote for him until knowing whether he has won the election? Are you going to cast a post-election vote? Do you have a time machine with a very small range?

I think he's a fool

>Inb4 76D Chess

Birds of a feather

Drain the swamp I guess

TWENTY(20)
FIVE(FIVE)
YEAR
RULE

Maybe he was on the electoral college lol.

I voted for him because Hillary Clinton is evil and he's kind of funny

You know what I meant. I won't vote for him in the primaries but if he's IN the general election I'll vote for him. Fuck the dems. Fuck the repubs too.

All you anti-Trump faggots need a free helicopter ride and a visit to Gitmo. Stop attacking my President! He's draining the swamp libcucks and he's making America strong again. But you libtards are too blind to the fact that he's the greatest president ever! He's bombing ISIS, he's going to build the wall and he's going to MAGA! Do you anti-Trump fags need a safe space and a safety pin? Do facts trigger you?

Did he even start on that wall

It is obvious that Trump is a complete moron. The guy has no self awareness or concern for how he presents himself. With that said, I like him because I genuinely believe we need a lone wolf with a "fuck you all" attitude in the whitehouse and be fits the bill. Anything is better than another cherry picked career groomed politician like Clinton. I will gladly vote for trump again

Don't you think the incompetence will be a problem? Im not annoyed by all the things he says or tweets so much as the utter lack of finesse he has in doing anything requiring an ounce of brain power.

I supported him during the election, mainly because it was fun and I'm not american so I can't vote anyway.

If he ends up doing nothing for 4 to 8 years and gives us an entertaining show that's a win in my book.

All you anti-Trump faggots need a free helicopter ride and a visit to Gitmo. Stop attacking my President! He's draining the swamp libcucks and he's making America strong again. But you libtards are too blind to the fact that he's the greatest president ever! He's bombing ISIS, he's going to build the wall and he's going to MAGA! Do you anti-Trump fags need a safe space and a safety pin? Do facts trigger you?

Trump is a giant flak balloon: his chaotic weirdness and random outbursts will draw attention and attacks from the left (and more and more, portions of the right).

While this distraction goes on, there are some really reactionary bits of work being done--appointments of rightwing judges, cutting of departmental budgets, taking out useful worker and environmental regulations. I personally think Bannon is behind that end of things.

The Repubs will let him be the giant target, and will not turn on him until either their retrograde agenda is complete, or he really goes off the rails. He is their useful idiot.

Ask me in two years. If he throws his weight around and primaries the shitty republicans out of congress, he'll be pretty good. If he tries to cut a deal with snakes like Graham, McCain and Collins, he'll be mediocre. Those people deserve nothing but the knife.

"I'm Eric!"

>Trump decided to begin arming the YPG
This would be great, source?

Is this satire?

Aww do facts trigger you? No snowflakes this isn't satire. This is real! Better then electing Hillary you Islam appeasers. You want America to be cucked like Europe is right now? Well keep attacking my President and see how far that gets you. I hope Trump suspends Congress and calls in the Army and rounds up you traitors and put you to work for a change.

It's hard to tell with this kind of shit, but the fact that it was posted twice makes me think yes.

not history

Whats sad is that there are actual people who believe this. You're clearly baiting, but there are actual authoritarians out there who wish to destroy democracy and freedom for their own personal gain.

Yeah they're called Jewish liberals

>Aww do facts trigger you? No snowflakes this isn't satire. This is real! Better then electing Hillary you Islam appeasers. You want America to be cucked like Europe is right now? Well keep attacking my President and see how far that gets you. I hope Trump suspends Congress and calls in the Army and rounds up you traitors and put you to work for a change.

No, baby, I love facts. I take facts out to a darkened, romantic restaurant and whisper sweet nothings in their ear. There are crystal glasses and cloth napkins. I gaze deep into the eyes of facts, letting them know I respect them, and that nothing will ever come between them and me. After a night of intense yet sensitive lovemaking, I get up early and make facts a light but satisfying breakfast, with homemade fresh-squeezed orange juice, and a single red rose on the tray that I use to serve breakfast in bed. Then after a long, steamy mutual shower, I take facts out and down to the petshop to pick out a dewy-eyed puppy.

If it means keeping us safe from Islam then so be it. And this isn't bait snowflake. I'm a fellow MAGApede and a fellow Infowarrior that is giving the liberals only the facts and nothing else.

ye but how is he keepin us safe from terrorism tho
fuckin borders aren't even closed

I felt like the America he was promising in the campaign was something from the 10's with the isolation and focus on trade, I loved that idea, he disappointed me the moment he shelled the living shit of Syria tho
I care very little about immigrants and even less about illegal immigrants so his policies for them mean jackshit to me
Adding to all this tho, I find him a refreshing thing in the world of politics and I find pretty scary how startled the global media has gotten with it, I've lost a lot of credibility for news these two years

nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html

Your terrorism is coming from inside the house!

Wait until the next attack occurs snowflake. When it comes expect the ACLU and the Pisslamic appeasers and the lolobertarians talk shit about their rights. Baby you don't have rights under Islam so get use to how America runs things. And he's been fighting Pissbollah so don't tell me he isn't fighting terrorism.
Libshit, Assad used chemical weapons and he supports Pissbollah.

yea exactly close the borders and gas the population. then no more problems , only dead cunts

i mean hes not doin' anything bush or obama werent already doing... if he declared like all out war i could agree with ya, but all hes doing is just following what the house already does. also im not a liberal so thats not right

>Libshit, Assad used chemical weapons and he supports Pissbollah.
I care very little if assad eats babies in breakfast and rapes nuns at night, and I don't see why you should care either
US meddling has rarely brought something good and it sure hasn't done so in the middle east
I liked the idea of US going back to worrying about US, and not following crocodile tears towards conflicts

I'm giving him till next year, I voted for mostly for his stance on immigration since I'm from the southwest, I'm a filthy single issue voter. Could give less of a shit about healthcare or what foreign countries think of the US, no one likes us anyways.

Keep appeasing Pisslam and Pissbollah and the Mullahs of Iran libcuck.

I look at him and I see a walking joke that can't stfu and probably needs to get beaten up.

Shouldn't you be rioting snowflake? Talking shit about my president. He's about to go to war and free North Korea and here you are talking shit about the President.

>In my opinion hes a refreshing change and is putting his country first. No bullshit.
He's a buffoon who is putting all of his rich friends first. Trumpcare was a giant tax-giveaway to New York billionaires. His tax reform will also be a giant give-away to billionaires living in coastal cities and a giant "fuck you" to anyone living in a fly-over state.

The goodish news is that he's so laughably incompetent and inexperienced that his chances of getting meaningful legislation grow more remote by the day. He's already ruined his reputation among congressional Republicans and they're too divided between conservative hold overs from the Tea Party days and moderates whose own states would get totally fucked by their legislation.

My only hope is that he actually does get immigration reform passed so all these spooked right-wingers will STFU about their brown boogeymen. Although part of me knows that they'll just find something else to be terrified about.

Also, this Republicans have always operated this way. It's a formula they first pioneered the last time they got a senile old television personality to sit dull eyed in the white house putting on a show for all the rubes.

ain't no one going to war. too much shit is at stake. no one wants a nuclear war. Kim just wants to establish himself as a country in the worst way possible.

Human garbage

Ah you're probably right about the whole legislation thing, I figured maybe if he could stir up enough people to vote most of the RINOs and NeoCons out it would change but all the cards are stacked against him at this point. I really do hope he flips the immigration policy around, I live in California and illegal immigration has gotten completely out of hand.

Something that libtards made happen

I only want Europe back. I don't care how Brown or gay America gets

So much hopeless hatred lmao.
You deserve him 100%

Keep attacking my President, the more you demonize and insult my President, the more America laughs at you liberal snowflakes. BTFO forever! Alex Jones is GOAT!

Keep saying that libtard. Kimmy wants a nuclear war, we'll give him a nuclear war, so what libcucks if Seoul gets nuked? General Patton and the greatest generation would be ashamed how much of a weak society we've become. Millennials are more concerned about hurting Muslims feelings and lil Kimmy's feelings while the rest of Europe burns and the Norks continue their shit against us. Well not anymore snowflake. Losing Seoul is a price worth it if it means getting rid of the madman in the north.

i think you might have been watching a lil bit too much fox news.... also asking questions is not a liberal-only thing to do. also not worried about hurting kims feelings , just worried about dying in a nuclear war

Dems ran a fucking shit show of a campaign and lost several important blue states to simple arrogance.
OH, MI, WI, and FL do not care about the progressive agenda; they want jobs. If you don't promise them jobs, they will not vote for you. Hilldawg wanted to advance the Left's cause of reducing the middle class to welfare dependence like they've done to the African American poor. This will fail.
Also, pandering to foreign nationals doesn't look good in the eyes of actual US citizens.

I knew nothing would get done because that's how our system works, it's inherently designed to deadlock. Like Truman said, when you have an efficient democracy you have a dictatorship, and our government was designed to be purposely inefficient to prevent that.

>Also, pandering to foreign nationals doesn't look good in the eyes of actual US citizens.

Man you got that right, my parents immigrated legally and became citizens and they always vote for whoever has the toughest immigration laws just to spite the Democrats/Left/Progressives/whatever for pandering to illegals.

>le false flagging face

His replacement on the supreme court was good. You can't replace someone like Scalia but that's life. If he could somehow take initiative on Republicans in congress and get Obama care repealed, that would be amazing. I'm interested in seeing where this affirmative action rework goes. That could be another nice addition.

I think this was the first election for the main demographic of social media. The constant hate is tiring. While I don't like him personally, he is still my president and I hope he does well. If not, he'll be voted out of office in the next election.

I think if he gave up twitter, people would like him more.