Crystal Weed Pipes

Veeky Forums help I am literally bagholding 40+ heart crystal pipes that I bought from Alibaba for $10 a piece last year when I decided I was going to start a reselling business.

I got them 2 months before Valentines Day in an effort to be time-relevant and the fact that nobody else was selling this design from what I saw. I managed to sell a few, but I still have 40+

How would you guys push these out? My goal has been selling super cheap shit to get to 100+ items sold, that way I'll have top seller ranking and be more attractive to potential buyers. I'm almost at that requirement.

Veeky Forums help me unload my bags.

ebay.com/itm/172839310694?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

>Happy Valentine's Day. Take this heart shaped drug pipe as a token of my love

Holy shit guy. I get the idea but... it's a bad idea. People generally want their weed pipes to be 1. Easily concealed 2. Easy to hold, or 3. Huge and outlandish. This was a bad call on the heart shape, looks retarded. Other protip: People don't like metal bowls

>Crystal pipes

Just resell them in bulk to another as retarded as you

those heart shaped incense holders are really cute

Retarded people think different types of rocks give off power, that's why you see salt rock lights and shit. People like that also smoke weed, sell it to them. It's shaped like a heart because the crystal resonance provides healing of the body and mind

I've seen cooler. There was a stone one I've used before that was super dank

You sound like your other investment is all your life savings in xrp

no thanks.. I'll prefer to keep using this

yoooh legit id buy tht

stfu

That crystal looks like some sort of plagioclase. if thats the case. Then the rock is more valuable then the pipe part.

t. geologist

Oh yeah. Sell them to geologists. Since majority of us are stoners, we would love to buy your mineral pipe.

It's Celestite sourced from Madagascar.

So you bought 50 of these at 10 dollar? $500 in expense?

And you've sold how many at $40?

>geology
>stoner

is this true or just a shitty pun

hey fagot my girlfriend is a admn in some canamom groups that would eat it up work out a split in crypto to me and i'll sell these bags for u

my fucking sides

It's pretty true. I'm not even lying. My field camp was field with stoners.

I personally don't partake anymore just because so many geology jobs drug test and im looking for one.

>Celestite

Btw celestine is probably the last thing you would want to use as a pipe. It's a sulfate with strontium in it.

and look up strontium OP.

I would just sell these as decoration

Put up ad space on yoga/healer/wicca forums and shill for it. It helps if you know what kind of crystal it is. Those types of people have huge crystal collections and coincidentally many of thrm are also potheads.

Or you can keep holding them until february and then sell them for a lower price. (High enough to make profit though obviously)

normalfag degenerates