ADX: This is the true 500% gainer in the coming week

Hello ladies and gentleman. I've spent the weekend going through all the upcoming coins and I've finally decided to go all in on ADX.

There are multiple reasons behind this reasoning, allow me to break it down.

1) The team are developing a cleaner more accessible product than other rivals such as BAT. No clunky 3rd party browser necessary. Open to partnerships .

2) They have a great team and an easy foot into China thanks to the Money Chink Jihan Wu

3) Jihan Wu is a notorious whale and its clear to see where his profits will be going from BCC

4)Working product and app are to be released very soon. Active team on Telegram, Twitter, Reddit etc.

5)Currently only listen on one real exchange (Bittrex)

6) Big news coming this week about partnerships and new exchanges

7) The first crypto to be built on NEO's Blockchain. This is huge.

8) Following very similar trends to OMG pre-breakout in terms of whale accumulation and suppression. Please see attached image.

I'm expect big, immediate gains in the coming days and a real explosion in a week or so. This will be fucking huge once the news starts coming out this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCSY-6h20AY
youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY
twitter.com/AdEx_Network/status/900990891787255808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$5 by next Wednesday cap this.

I am not saying BAT is better but dev of bat created javascript and founded firefox

>Multiple reasons behind this reasoning

I just realise how autistic that sounds.

JavaScript is shit tho

Good call user, buying a small bag now.

BAT has fucked themselves by going AGAINST the advertising industry and trying to force them into adopting their whole ecosystem. AdEx just provides simplicity and accessibility without hurdles to the largest audience possible, that is what advertisers and marketers want.

Also BAT is controlled almost entirely by mega-whales who got all of the ICO coins and as such it's a terrible investment with no returns for new investors. Why do you think it has remained stagnant since 2 weeks after it showed up on exchanges?

How does keeping the price down benefit whales? I can see them controlling the price, then pump and dump for gains, but why just keep it down?

Because it takes them a long time to accumulate a meaningful (to them) amount of something because if they bought all at once it would show up as a giant green candle and would fuck with whatever trend it was on.

because they dont believe it will ever be that price again. They want all they can get at a certain price.

If I want to buy a large amount of a coin at a certain price, I have to do it over time, forcing the price to stay low. This could even result in short term losses (hard selling to drive price down and create FUD) but these accumulation phases last weeks or months in some cases.

ADX is poised to explode this week due to news announcements and market sentiment.

Whales recognize this and have already started more aggressive accumulation which as you will notice has driven the price up some 30% in the last few hours.

The real pump will see a massive increase in price occur over a few days similar to OMG's breakout.

Remember when people were saying "OMG will be $5" and then it broke $10?

ADX will easily be $3 and probably go higher than $5.

There is no better time to get in honestly. My whole stack is in ADX and I'm not worried. Even if the price drops over the next few days I'm holding until the real breakout in the coming week(s).

Thanks for the response. Makes sense, pretty shitty tho

I bought in at 28k. Do I sleep on my tokens or sell now?

Well put, thank you. Im in on adx as well.

Don't fight the whales, recognise their methods and use them to your advantage.

Once you have been in crypto for a while you can see the kind of coins they target and the phases.

ADX is flirting with breakout but still accumulating.

One strong signal such as a tweet from a dev will send this thing parabolic.

Have you been reading anything? Sell now if you are concerned or weak handed. 50,000 sats will be the new support line within a week. Ask yourself if you can afford to miss out on another 80% gain from your current position.

Got in at $1.29 yesterday

Definitely going to be holding for a bit, still has not truly mooned yet.

I believe it really is whale accumulation unlike the meme because the price has been down for only a week and is starting to rocket off, unlike OMG which has been fucking around at the same price for over a month now.

I unironically bought about 9k of these at 29k Satoshi last night after an user posted some sick meme triangles so we will see what happens. If this hits $5 I'm fucking rich. Would have bought even more last night but most of my other money is tied up in fucking BNB and I refuse to sell it so low.

I have a sell order at 50k, should I raise it?

Wtf who made this elaborate FUD video??? That's some real dedication

youtu.be/cCSY-6h20AY

Psssst Goys. CV2 is the true 500% gainer

Personally I wouldn't set a sell wall until the breakout happens. If the volume goes insane then it will overshoot projections and come crashing down to correct. I'm planning to sell at the tip of the overshoot. Worth remembering this has already hit 60,000 once and there are bag holders stuck up there that will be holding until 60,000+

Just keep an eye on the news and set alarms on blockfolio for 40,000, 45,000 50,000

Crypto world doesn't follow logic. We have a coin worth $300 made by an anorexic pansexual brony.

Don't confuse emotions with money. Follow the money.

Thanks OP
god bless

This might be exploding sooner than anticipated. If we break 40,000 in the next 2 hours we're on a moon mission.

Recommended plan of action: HOLD

BAT tried to outjew the jews too early, wrong gameplan. BAT is kill

There's a giveaway thread at .

>tfw you got in right at that sub 1.20 dip last night

obvious buy in point, wish i had invested more though

Nice, anything under 41K should be guarnteed profit this week once the news is announced I'm expecting a speedy run to 50,000+

To expand on that, we should be touching the next fib at 41K soon, once it's touched I anticipate a few attempts to penetrate it and then breakthrough with news.

Do I dump my LSK and buy ADX?

LSK is going to retrace and consolidate in the short term. ADX is going to explode in the short term.

Correct play is this:

Sell LSK, Buy ADX, sell ADX when the run stops after news (thursday/friday/saturday approximately) then buy back into LSK as it gears up for another weekend run.

Perfect gains.

Just did it. Thanks boss

OP I just loaded up - counting on you to bring us to the moon

I went all in at the dip yesterday. I was planning on selling my stack at 70k but have been considering hodl

Poorfag monitoring this thread, 160 tokens on Adex, wait&see

I just bought high, fuck u OP

Hoping to buy at adx/eth price 0.004300000

I put a buy order in. Otherwise, fuck it. I want to play it safe after dabbling in too many shit coins at the wrong times. Got other plans for my eth coming up.

I’m with you on this one user

Guys u should really wait for correction. At least i'm doing so before going all in.

I just put all my cryptomoney into this, do not fail me, OP.

Suck a dick tweeb... I've been holding since 42K sat. This is a game where the patient eat the impatient... go ahead and sell now, while the price is still low... isn't that what you're supposed to do?

So buy this logic WE can diversify a bit into BAT die another moon Mission?

Big shill on this today. good job discords
hint to anyone who doesn't want to be part of p&D's: if it has more than 3 threads on Veeky Forums, it's being shilled

I wouldn't worry about the price falling a bit. Volume has been steadily increasing over the last few hours. The market cap on this is still small for how known this thing is. Plus news of partnership coming soon.

This will at least hit its previous ATH.

Agreed!

SELL SELL SELL

yep plus vague posts like >dw lads this just a dip. partnership coming soon

lmao

ahahahha anyone considering adx watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY

>he invests in a "team"

Literally kill yourself retard and look at the meme triangles.

Trying to fud it to make people sell at loss pretty impressive pajeet

I'll keep both LSK and ADX desu senpai.

>that buy support

we're gonna make it

>Recommended plan of action: HOLD
Your desperation is extremely cringe-worthy. The amount of adex shill threads over past few days is ridiculous, you bagholders are pathetic.

17 BTC sell wall. This should be good.

My god please let this happen before any omg news comes out.

Got 3k of these bitches. I'm gonna make it!

The fact that you keep trying to make people sell the bags is also suspicious af

If you'd told us this yesterday it would be valuable information.

holding some big ones since 260000 that I keep resisting the temptation to offload. gettin' hype now and hodlin stronk

guys, its going to five fucking bucks in a week just buyup. I have 200 in and am adding 600 in 4 days. its fucking easily going to rise for atleast the next two weeks. Im not a pro i dont do TA, but this shit is just too hot.

Fuck this coin. Make up your mind what you're doing cunt

nice just bought the dip

There was 2 threads about it yesterday up most of the day. where were YOU?

BUY THE DIP.

THE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND PARTNERSHIPS ARE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK CHECK THEIR TWITTER

theres rumors of walmart

Just dropped a few hundred on this. What's this coin supposed to be anyway? Why will it moon? Didn't it already moon?

dip is poised to reverse, bounced off the fib - expect reversal tonight and full scale break out when news lands (mon/tue)

This has been posted non stop for 2 days, back in 25-27k range.

This is still CHEAP and it's on a dip right now.

Get in to secure gains before it rockets passed 40,000

That was a glorious Moon mission. I'm honored to have witnessed it.

>already down a bunch of money since I bought because of this thread

News is announced in the next few days, hold and profit.

It will fly past 40,000 sats.

Wait the rule is buy the rumor sell the news.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I might actually jack off to the chart as its mooning

When you are announcing partnerships and new exchanges, that is somewhat different.

What partnerships and exchanges are we talking about

Speculation at this point, but Jihan Wu is on the team and will easily get it on Yunbi, Binance etc.

Here it goes again.....

I hope you guys didnt fall for the bear trap and sell early....

Personally I bought the 31K dip - aint even mad.

when it dropped down a bunch i actually put even more money in. fingers crossed this will make up for my sigt 50% loss

Don't get FUDDED out. It went up a nice 40% and corrected to consolidate.

All showing strong signals of actual investors not just whale play.

Watch their twitter and be ready for the boom.

Are these people waking up?

Anyone else notice the strangely high number of Twitter users without avatars who tweet about Adex?

Chinks? Should be up by now

Monday/Tuesday Euro fag afternoon will be twitter news.

Once they announce walmart nigga we mooning.

This. Lisk has a busy week ahead. Lost of exposure and new info coming out.

just bought in big.
whats a good sell target lads?

5-7 dollareedoos is mine

where did you hear they are partnering with walmart

It's a shitty unlikely rumour spread by turks on twitter.

However devs have confirmed they are announcing partnerships and new exchanges this week.

ADX is only on Bittrex at the moment (unless you include dogshit tier exchanges). Once it gets on more of the top 10 exchanges it will get heavy investment.

>hurr durr I know php and how to make a c++ hello world im a h4xx00r

BAT Browser is pretty good
There is room for multiple advertising companies in the crypto world
I really don't see why you have to choose one
Further, with both BAT and ADX, show me advertisers buying the coins and I will be in

>However devs have confirmed they are announcing partnerships and new exchanges this week.

Source?

twitter.com/AdEx_Network/status/900990891787255808

Then you got some other guy named cryptoking saying he wants to advertise for them. Could be just a shill job going on right now.

Just bought in.

This seems like it isn't going to be anything huge. No hype around the upcoming partnership by the team, so I assume it can't be anything big. Same goes for the exchange announcement.

I guess im going to wait for a peak and sell before the news come out. Bought in at ~40 cents so im good.

You shouldn't be confident someone like Walmart is on board. Explain to me why the fuck Walmart would want to partner with a Chinese crypto? That doesn't seem to make any sense at all

ADX is more likely to moon and crash because of Chinese housewives risking their rent though. So if you want to steal money from them, ride the bubble and get out.

Thats my plan; can't trust this team. They look like the most dishonest group in the game.