He missed bnb at $1

>He missed bnb at $1

worry not! you can have redemption with WTC

>Walton is derived from Charlie Walton,As the inventor of RFID technology, he devoted his life to the development of RFID technology。we put forward the concept of the “Value Internet of Things(VIoT)”, focusing on introducing the block chain technology into the Internet of things, to solve the problem of centralization facing the development process of the Internet of Things. The block chain is a decentralized transaction record & storage technology based on cryptographic principles; with a distributed point-to-point network, it can achieve the permanent storage of orderly transaction record which is undeletable, tamper-resistant, open and traceable, In the ecology of the block chain, people can trade safely without trust established in advance, because every transaction is well recorded in the “public ledger” of the block chain, which is a perfect solution to the trust and equity issues of the Internet virtual world. WaltonChain will constructs a perfect commercial ecosystem via the integration of the real world and the block chain ushering human beings into the reliable digital life Waltonchain unfolds the new era of Value Internet of Things (VIoT)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=WTC_BTC
waltonchain.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuq is this coin

PND is all I see

nice lad. appreciate it

so this is like a bootleg chinky iota?

no idea what I'm even reading here

Where2buy op

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=WTC_BTC

self bump so you fags can see it. volume is about to cross 1k btc

looks promising. thanks op

only chink ico i'm buying is red pulse. ceo speaks english like an american

worth putting £25 into?

Who cares its 25 pounds lmao

It's my first day

Ok im sorry user, keep it up and keep learning.

sure man. everyone has to start somewhere

found the site:
waltonchain.org/

max supply is 100 million tokens per the whitepaper

not sure how many tokens are actually in circulation/how many were sold in the ICO

>Already tripled since launch
Damn it

looks like the target was 100btc so maybe not that many, ie possible there is still some way to climb

this shit is going to hit $10 by next week

have I not already missed the boat with this coin or is it expected to go higher? when should I sell it off?

Dude get in, this one will go higher during the week/month and is also a good long term hodl. Just put 3btc into this, besides binance also trade MCO and NEO which will both moon in september so you can easily swip between.

this is my first day trading mate, I'm waiting for my BTC to move from my desktop wallet to my binance account

Use ETH m8 way faster

I'm slowly learning that I'm being jewed using BTC, getting charges out the arse

or use ltc - whatever. the first lesson you can learn from here is to never make a transaction with btc

>this is my first day trading

If so I will give you some free advices.
-Always buy coins without own research. Here on biz everyone tell truth
-FOMO - buy
-FUD - sell
-do not hold coin longer than 1 day, I you are not x12 after 24h this mean that you bought shitcoin
-Trade with money that you can not afford to lose, you will be more patient then
-Always go all in
-when you decide to trade on margin go x100

I think that those are more important one. Good luck user!

STOP

second self bump just because

put 100€ for teh lulz