ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

ITT: we discuss the greatest empire in history

I was gonna ask why you have the Ottomans in France and Spain but then I noticed Iceland

Just because they didn't drink and their soldiers could out match the Austrians who drank at least two litres of wine a day doesn't mean that they had the intelligence to manage an empire.

The Ottomans were a shit show. They got tips from the 'great' empires of the Ganges.

Take your memes back to whatever grade it is in your country where you are 15 years old and a wannabe nerd that everyone else in your school hates. Enjoy your cold toast for lunch.

> 1 slave raid by a Dutch mercenary constitutes Ottoman annexation of Iceland.

Woah

Lol why is this map literally retarded

That doesn't look like Roman Empire

I like the Ottomans byt this map is shit, probably a decent map for eu campaign

>lasted nowhere as long as the Arsacid, Sassanid, Roman, or Byzantine Empire
>at its greatest extent its smaller them all four
>T*rk keeps using inflated shoops of this
Imagine being a roach and having to do this shit every day to try and validate your invalid existence.

Why do Turks on the internet think that they are literally gods on earth and that no country can ever defeat Turkey? I want a war to happen between Russia and turkey, just to hear Turks on the internet become enraged once they lose.

For a modern Empire they lasted quite long, even the mighty Russian Empire lasted not as long as the Ottomand

Impossible, they're pretty close now

>Ganges
What?

*sips tea

>The UN makes the Millions of Anatolian Greeks move to tiny ass Greece so that a couple thousand Greek T*rks can go to Anatolia
I'm glad your filth is going to Germany. We can Nuke it and defeat two of the Earth's great evils in one go.
The only downside is that T*rks are immune to the fallout

I know op's pic is a meme but it always gets me that Iceland is green, I'm surprised that whoever made it didn't make Rome green as well just for fun

>The UN makes the Millions of Anatolian Greeks move to tiny ass Greece so that a couple thousand Greek T*rks can go to Anatolia
start shit, get hit

The T*rks literally did everything
>The US still funds T*rkish occupied Anatolia

I am just glad you guys aren't our problem anymore
Germany can fund you debt making parasites

>Steal most of the Roman Empire
>Why are Romans so poor?
>Start calling yourselves Romans
>Become Poor

Pay fucking debts you fucking gypsies.
We should have kicked you out of the union a long time ago.

Same Russians raped Turks in every war they had with each other.

Do it, we want the drachmi back anyway

>drinks whiskey and waves star spangled banner

>be burger
>be retarded

When the Ottomans is declining and it's centuries ago when Europeans are very hostile to each other, I don't see they're going to war each other these days

>Greeks have literally defaulted on their debts over 5 times and were even kicked out of the Latin League due to their financial incompetence with their own economy
How the fuck do you even manage this?

>When the Ottomans declining
Nope.

The Empire was basically declining after 1683

*throws tea in harbor

Ottomans are just over-rated. If your empire isn't dominant after merely two centuries or less, then you are always shit.

Like most modern empires then

Fersian subhumans are you here
You inbred Arap rapebabies, why aren't you in your own country?

>Brits
>Russians
>Americans
>Romans
>Iranians
Nah.

>Founds your entire civilization
>Greece owes you
Honestly, the royalties from all the stolen architectural elements alone should absolve Greece of any debts accruable over the history of the Earth.
You need Ellada, it doesn't need you

Shut the fuck up G***k. Pay debens.

>Iranians
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's Ellini to you, Roach

>roach
German actually.
Hello T*rk. Does it trigger you much?

Fersians never had an empire

Okay Memet.

Fuck Krauts. You ruined Greece's economy. You disallow trade with Russia, one of Greece's historic trading partners

We own you, Debenpolios. Pay debens now. Fuck you and stop trying to ruin Europe with your shitty economic practices.

Europe is a shithole and it will die
>Fersianboo German
anal cancer

Stop trying to ruin Europe with Africans and Turks

Fuck off roach.
That's France and Sweden, you dumb swarthy bastard.

>That's France and Sweden
Like fuck, Germoney. You telling me you're more than 56 metres from a Kebab stand?

I don't know shit about the roach empire. Why did they crumble? How did they come to power in the first place? Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the Ottomans?

I'll kick your g*Rman skull in if you try to talk down to me, untermensch

You Greeks aren't really in a position to talk.

Shut up cockroach.

no, you shut up you g*Rman subhuman

They came from the Steppe, like most vermin, and marched around, gobbling up some clay. Soon they became a threat, and the crusades were called, but the Crusaders thought it more prudent to attack Jerusalem.
Things were mostly under control, until Meme Man Enrico Don(g)dolo ruined Constantinople forever. Soon, the Germans sold T*rks arms and they overtook the Roman Empire.

They declined, because they were a bunch of savages driven by stealing shit. Once all the conquests stopped, they immediately became retarded and fell.

No, roach.

>british empire
Only been a superpower in the 1700-1900
>russian
Even lasted shorter than Ottomans, and dissolved before them
>americans
Technically not an empire an they've only become a superpower after WW2
>romans
I said modern empires
>iranians
Lol

>british empire
Only been a superpower in the 1700-1900
What does this have to do with anything? Ottomans were never a superpower anyway so what is the point?

See your own post here And the Ottomans was probably the strongest empire in the 15 to 16th century

Success breed jealous faggot, cry more.

kill yourself fag

doesn't matter you're only a superpower if you can project force across the entire world

Few days later

Yeah man i love the roman empire

The Romans may have created a desert and called it empire, but the British found a desert and called it empire.

>Only been a superpower in 1700-1900
Wrong.
>Even lasted shorter than the Ottomans
Who cares, they raped the Ottomans in every war hard.
>dissolved before them
Nope, even after "Tsarist" Russia ended, Russia both today and as the Soviet Union still scared and dominated Turkey. Try again, Memet.
>Americans
>technically not an empire
We are a hegemony, you faggot and regardless we've been a superpower since the 20th century.
>I said modern empires
Who gives a shit, your roach existence is shit compared to antiquity or modern times standards.
>Lol
Not an argument.

this is a map of the extent of the ottoman slave trade as opposed to actual ottoman holdings

>byzantines
>roman empire

ebin

Entire world hasn't been discovered in 16th century, Ottomans were superpower back then, you'dd be pissing your pants everytime you hear their name

Can you give any argument to corroborate your claims? Russian Empire dissolved before the Ottomans, that's fact and soviet union is an insult to Tsarist Russia
And also I'm not a Turk burger, I just like the Ottomans

Can you stop being such a disingenuous liar, Memet?

Not an argument, cletus

Anyone read "Beauty's Punishment" / "Beauty's Release" by Anne Rice?
It's basically an eroticization of the Ottoman sex slave trade.

Not an argument, cockroach.