Indus valley civilization has nothing to do with India

Oh really, are you still so sure?

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

meeting.physanth.org/program/2012/session21/hemphill-2012-the-awans-of-northern-pakistanemigrants-from-central-asia-arabs-from-western-afghanistan-or-colonists-from-peninsular-india-a-dental-morphometric-investigation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indus_Valley_Civilisation_sites
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dholavira
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikarpur,_Gujarat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banawali
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daimabad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>has nothing to do with India
Yeah, it just has almost nothing to do with India. Overlapping geography, superpower by 2020 1 - haters 0

The schizophrenic ward is more to the right (/pol/)

>Indus valley civilisation

Didn't conquering empires move in a west to east direction OVER the Indus valley.

And besides any self sustaining indus valley civilisation killed itself out pretty quick cause they salted out their irrigation pans pretty fucking quick.

Stop talking to yourself

The Indus valley civilization died out long before Indo Europeans settled there, their agricultural lifestyle was too heavy on the soil and their rivers Dries out

What are you on about? If someone shitposting in a bait thread is indicative of samefagging then half the threads on this board would have autistic posts like yours

fuck off autist I'm not gonna answer to your stupidity

Doesn't matter, they got ARYANED anyway.

>Inject 5% of your DNA into a culture

WE WUUUUUUUUZ KHAAAANGZ, every achievment made by those people is now only ours! all their culture and inventions had already been discovered by the all powerful PROTO INDOEUROPEAN YAMNAYA EMPIRE!!!

I wonder why Tajikistan is such a shit hole despite all that Sintashta and Andronovo heritage

Are you talking about modern India only having 5% of their DNA from those invaders?

Yes

most Tajiks live in Afghanistan and Uzbekistan and a sizeable population as well. Tajikistan is a shit hole because communism

>shortugal
holy shit its rea?!

Why does Indus valley grow in size every fucking year with you fucking Pajeets?

Do you realise Indus river runs almost entirely in Pakistan? With its tributaries, you could include Punjab, but thats literally it.
Anything outside this region is NOT Indus Valley by definition.

I have noticed how Pajeets are slowly trying to include Ganges river and South India as part of Indus Valley.
KYS.

And no, they werent fucking Dravidians Kangz either.

Because your map is wrong and mine is right, retard, you can check those sites I mentioned in my map, you lazy tard.

source?

Also the fact that it's called the Indus valley civilization doesn't mean it only includes sites near the Indus river, there are Sites well into Afghanistan and sites below modern Mumbai in India, you stupid fucking Mehmet goat fuker

WE WAZ PAJEETS.. At this rate the map will include half of fucking Asia. And its not my map. Glad to know you made the other one yourself. Its by far the most ridiculous I have seen.

There are only two main sites you designated fucking hemorrhoid. Mohenjodaro and Harappa. Despite all the Pajeet desperation, nothing in India compares to the original Indus valley sites.

And yes, INDUS VALLEY sites mean they are based around the Indus fucking river.
If they were based around Ganges, it wouldnt be called the Indus fucking Valley.

Are you ashamed that your entire fucking identity is based on a Pakistani river, along with Indonesia, West Indies, American Indians etc etc. What a generic fucking identity. Much respect.

Lothal was grander than harappa and India over all has more Indus valley sites than Pakistan, now shut the fuck up before embarassing yourself any further, retard.

whoa. India has more Indus valley sites despite lacking the fucking Indus river. Only Pajeets can accomplish something like that.

Due to the we waz kangs migration theory Indian sites are much newer, so not only are they not based around the Indus river, they are not even from the same time period, i.e the late late Harappan phase lol. I really dont give a fuck what you find in India, its just the insecurity thats astounding.

This is pure desperation. Modijee sure is doing wonders for your retarded education system,

Packistan is in the Indian subcontinent

> India has more Indus valley sites despite lacking the fucking Indus river.

I know you're retarded, but bare with me:

Indus valley civilization is the arbitrary name chosen by archaeologists to label the culture, the civilization itself spans for thousands of kilometers west to Afghanistan and East to India, the majority of the sites classified as Indus valley civilization sites over all are found in India, this is a fact, and you trying to denying a fact isn't gonna do you much good, so stop and save yourself from being exposed as even more of a retard.

>Due to the we waz kangs migration theory Indian sites are much newer

All the sites I've drawn on the map are undoubtedly classified by archaeologists as "Indus Valley civilization" sites.

>This is pure desperation. Modijee sure is doing wonders for your retarded education system,

I'm not even India, you're just a retard who can't come to terms with being wrong and humiliated online, your ego is big but your brain doesn't hold up.

>hurrrrr durrr ppl living 4500yrs ago would have respected modern borders to fit my nationalist agenda

You're all insane kooks.

T-they wuzn't khaaangz

Indus Valley sites in Pakistan :
Harappa Mohenjo-daro Nausharo Chanhudaro Mehrgarh Lakhueen-jo-daro Larkana Pirak Kot Diji Rehman Dheri Amri Sutkagan Dor Sokhta Koh Tharro Hills Pir Shah Jurio Allahdino Balakot Ongar Ganeriwala Nindowari Judeir-jo-daro Dabarkot

Indus Valley sites in India:
Dholavira Gola Dhoro Lothal Bhagatrav Rangpur Jognakhera Surkotada Kalibangan Manda Alamgirpur Daimabad Malwan Kunal Rakhigarhi Rupnagar Rupar Hulas Kanmer Oriyo timbo Dher Majra Lohari Ragho Dwarka Kuntasi Loteshwar Mandi Farmana Ganeshwar Sothi Siswal Sanauli Sanghol Pabumath Nagwada Babar Kot Balu Bara Bargaon Bhagwanpura Bhirrana Banawali Rojdi Kotla Nihang Khan Kerala-no-dhoro Mitathal Desalpur

Indus Valley sites in Afghanistan:
Mundigak Shortugai

>I'm not even India
>All the sites I've drawn on the map

lel. Ok hindoo.

same cuck.

Indus valley is Pakistan. Keep up the desperation. It suits you.

No, but thats my whole fucking point. It was based around the Indus river, same as most of modern Pakistani cities.

So no arguments again, you're a retard

Your point is wrong, most Indus valley civilization sites are found in India, this is an indisputable fact.

>PROTO INDOEUROPEAN YAMNAYA EMPIRE
were you under the impression that the Aryans were proto indoeuropean?

They were strictly indoeuropean at that time.

>most Indus valley civilization sites are found in India

I am not the guy you are replying to, but this is a complete and utter fucking lie. Side topic, why are you Indians so interested in Pakistani land? Why not focus on your own parts? Seems fucking desparate

Show me proof and evidence that Pakistan existed prior to the partition.

Pro tip: You can't goat fucker

Way to miss the fucking point you retard.

India didnt exist either. I doubt any nation can pretend to exist 5000 years ago. Doesn't change the fact that Indus Valley is almost entirely in Pakistan and Indian Punjab. The history and heritage belongs to Pakistanis and Indian Punjabis.

All this bullshit about stretching the IVC into Ganges plains, or areas without any Indus river/cities like Mohenjo Daro, or making up theories about Dravidians being the original descendants just seem so desperate its un-fucking-real

Its truly Kangz tier desperation.

Indians would have to find something akin to Mohnejo Daro to compete here, and then call it something based on a local river or area.

>Show me proof and evidence that Pakistan existed prior to the partition.

Indus Valley has constantly been inhabited for the last 5000 years at least. All major Pakistani cities as well as real Indus valley cities are based around Indus river or its tributaries. There is your fucking proof.

Steal someone elses history.

We'll know more about that soon. Harvard is doing a study on Harappan genetics. I'd except them to be fully Dravidian from what I've heard.

Communism dipshit. Central Asian countries are improving at an extremely fast rate though. If only the ruskis took Afghanistan too so it could be just poor instead of poor and war torn

>The history and heritage belongs to Pakistanis

Indo-European culture heritage of South Asia belongs to Europeans then

Yeah and the people who live in Texas can rightfully claim Native American civilization. As suspected, you do represent your inbred culture based on your idiotic claims. You a product of Mughal rape. You cannot claim the Indus Valley you mongrel mutt.

AHahahah the wewuzzer has been exposed, we wuz khaangz

>. Doesn't change the fact that Indus Valley is almost entirely in Pakistan and Indian Punjab.

More Indus valley civilization sites are in India than in Pakistan, this is an indisputable fact, your move now, mehmet.

>The history and heritage belongs to Pakistanis and Indian Punjabis.
>Anf Indian punjabis

Wow backpedaling much?

Alo Indian living where Lothal was and where Mumbai is

>All this bullshit about stretching the IVC into Ganges plains

Never done it, strawman

>or making up theories about Dravidians being the original descendants

Strawman, but not unlikely

>Indians would have to find something akin to Mohnejo Daro to compete here

Lothal

>India didnt exist either.

Muh Indus has nothing to do with the word "Hindu". Go read a book. Oh wait, you can't you illiterate goat fucker who models himself after Muhammad (piss be upon him).

Don't think we can post pics of assholes on the board

Pakistani goat fucker BTFO

Quit feeding this troll lolol literally nobody thinks the indus was contained to the paki area. This is cheap bait lmao

Because 5 years of civil war, separatistic region which must be controlled by army, regular attack of islamists from Afghanistan and no workplaces, thats why.

Muh Dravidians, We waz kangz.

Not really Pajeet.

"Results obtained from odontometric and dental morphology analyses are highly congruent. In both cases, Awans are identified as possessing closest affinities to prehistoric inhabitants of the Indus Valley"
meeting.physanth.org/program/2012/session21/hemphill-2012-the-awans-of-northern-pakistanemigrants-from-central-asia-arabs-from-western-afghanistan-or-colonists-from-peninsular-india-a-dental-morphometric-investigation.html

Wtf is your point Pajeet. Both Sindh and Indus are Pakistani. Fucking cow molester

Dravids was fucked by indo-europeans, so it mean they suck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indus_Valley_Civilisation_sites

We wuz khangz because of phrenology and shieeeeeeeeeet

This is you

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Indus was a Paki land...

Yeah because apparently the Pakistani inbreds have no Dravidian DNA whatsoever.

This is what goat fuckers believe.

You fucking idiot. Pajeet claiming Pakistan history from Pakistani land, always known to belong to Pakistani people. Do you even know how this fucking meme works.

Muh Dravidians. You sound like a typical Indian street beggar, begging for some heritage since you have fuck all in India. At least name yourselves accordingly, like Ganges squatters or something.

You realise that the concept of 'pakistani people's is by itself a creation that has only existed post-independence,'pakistani people's came from all.over British India and their common denominator was their religion, not their ethnicity. Indus culture is something that can be connected to all these people, not just the modern Pakistani

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indus_Valley_Civilisation_sites

Surkotada India Bones of a horse (only site)

Vs

Mohjenodaro

NICE.
WE WAZ KANGS ON WIKIPEDIA

*'pakistani people'

90% Pakistanis are native to Indus Valley. You should know that, We call the Indians Muhajir.

Indus culture belongs to natives. Afghans, Indians, Iranians need not apply.

>begging for some heritage

Strong words coming from a Mohammedan who has an identity crisis knowing his suicide bombing nation who holds terrorist has no history prior to the 1950s.

Ok Pajeet. At least we have Indus valley and a name that belongs to us.
India is entirely a colonial creation. You have 1000 years of Mughal cock prior to that.

Where is your heritage even??? Do you even have anything????

>You fucking idiot. Pajeet claiming Pakistan history from Pakistani land, always known to belong to Pakistani people

WE WUZ KAAAANGZ

Lothal and Daimabad are Pakistani lands everybody, sorry I didn't know

So you either can't read (likely, since you're a sandnigger goatfucker) or are lying on purpose

That's just a made up number. We'll know the exact number when the Harappan DNA study is out.

Why are you mixing Gujarati history with Indus Valley. Stupid fuck. The two are divided by the Thar desert. At least Indian Punjabis have some claim. This horse shit is pure Kangs tier

I didnt make up shit you desparate cuck.
Muhajirs make up 7% of Pakistani population. I also excluded Balochis as its not Indus Valley.

Cry more

Lothal is an indus valley civilization site, so is Daimabad, you retarded fuck.

Because you said so?

Indus Valley was defined by the presence of Harappa and Mohenjo, being based around the Indus Rivers, just like all Pakistani cities

Whatever Lothal may be, its not Indus valley. Its not even from the same time period. Its separated by the Thar.

Indus valley, without Balochistan, Gujarat or any cuck maps

Because archaeologists said so, you retarded subhuman:

>Lothal (IPA: [loˑt̪ʰəl]) is one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus valley civilization, located in the Bhāl region of the modern state of Gujarāt and dating from 3700 BCE.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lothal

>Whatever Lothal may be, its not Indus valley

What an insecure, lying little fucker, it had the same pottery, same script, same outline and features as other Indus valley civilization sites, you are outright lying or just incredibly ignorant about the subject you're arguing about (probably a mix of both)

Isn't there still a relic population of Dravidians in Pakistan?

Nice intellectually dishonest map

Do your research retard. Script have only ever been found in Mohenjo. Even Harappa didnt have script tablets. I am not a desperate piece of shit to claim others heritage. If its proven that Harappa is separate from Mohenjo, then the two would be split into Punjabi and Sindhi respectively. This is not about your feelings.

Nice map which excludes the Indus river and includes a massive desert region.

Funnily enough, In Balochistan, another region which has nothing to do with Indus Valley

>Script have only ever been found in Mohenjo

ahahahahahahahahhahaah

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The script on display in Indian Museums are from Moheno you stupid stupid fuck. I know because I have visited them.

>Script have only ever been found in Mohenjo

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Same Pajeet researchers who have magically translated the scripts too. Sure. We waz kangz

So when confronted with reality you just spout nonsense?

This seal in the Indus script was found at Lothal, ti's also one of the msot frequently posted ones

And this inscription as well is found in another Indus valley civilization city from India, again

You're wrong as always, outright wrong and easily humiliated, as always

I believe you now. Even with all the rest of the lies. This must surely be true. Do you even know what Rao is a fucking laughing stock, because he claimed to have translated them

Strawman?

Do you always try to change the subject when proven wrong for the 2000th time in a row?

>The first publication of a seal with Harappan symbols dates to 1875, in a drawing by Alexander Cunningham.[6] Since then, over 4,000 inscribed objects have been discovered, some as far afield as Mesopotamia.

Wikipedia is pajeet, right?

All these inscriptions are from wikipedia, with dozens of sources, who whould I trust?

A constantly supervised encyclopedia or a Pakistani goatfucker ultra nationalist?

Hmmm, I wonder...

"praise muhmaed the goatfucker, i went to the Mohenjo Daro museum and there were only seals from Mohenjo Daro, this proves that inscriptions were only found there!!! "

You are completaly retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_script

But we wuz khaaaangz

Yes this proves everything, you won the argument!

This badly drawn picture finally opened my eyes, Pakistani forever! Praise Muhamed the pedophile goatfucker Inshallah!

Tajikistan is a recovering nation from being a Communist shithole. When the main nation of the USSR, Russia, is a shithole due to economic and financial incompetence and state burden, what do you think is going to happen to its subject/puppet vassals in Eurasia, Asia, and Eastern Europe? Besides Tajikistan is doing decently now.

>Shortugal
Well memed

Isn't the Indus River likely 95% of its totality in Pakistan?

Yes, but sites classified as being from the IVC are found as far as Afghanistan and near modern day Mumbai, just do a google search or check it in Wikipedia, don't let Mehmet fool you with his ultra nationalism.

Unless you are Pajeet, in which case the River migrated there from South India.

Exihibt A.
We waz kangz.
Horse bones found in India entitles them to Pakistani history. Afghans too apparently.

So you have been proven wrong

fact number 1) More Indus civilization sites are in India than in Mehmetlandia, just check wikipedia

fact number 2) IVC inscription were found in Indian sites and even as far as Mesopotamia

Mehmet has been proven wrong, check the thread

What's that? Is that the dharma wheel?

Khaaaangz

>One of the most significant discoveries at Dholavira was made in one of the side rooms of the northern gateway of the city, and is generally known as the Dholavira Signboard. The Harappans had arranged and set pieces of the mineral gypsum to form ten large symbols or letters on a big wooden board.[28] At some point, the board fell flat on its face. The wood decayed, but the arrangement of the letters survived. The letters of the signboard are comparable to large bricks that were used in nearby walls. Each sign is about 37 cm (15 in) high and the board on which letters were inscribed was about 3 m (9.8 ft) long.[29] The inscription is one of the longest in the Indus script, with one symbol appearing four times, and this and its large size and public nature make it a key piece of evidence cited by scholars arguing that the Indus script represents full literacy. A four sign inscription with big size letters on a sand stone is also found at this site, considered first of such inscription on sand stone at any of Harappan sites

Mmmm Dholavira, now where that place might be?

Hmmmm...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dholavira

>Dholavira (Gujarati: ધોળાવીરા) is an archaeological site at Khadirbet in Bhachau Taluka of Kutch District, in the state of Gujarat in western India, which has taken its name from a modern-day village 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) south of it. This village is 165 km (103 mi) from Radhanpur

>just check wikipedia
lel
Don't need to check shit bro. Your tarded people even acknowledge its Pakistani with names like Harappan and Indus civilisation. Its a shame you feel the need to obsess over Pak territory.

Holy shit, another Pajeet has translated it. HOW DO THEY DO IT.

Khaaaaangz (2)

>two terracotta sealings with inscriptions; on one seal is a picture of three headed unicorn; second sealing has three consecutive stampings of Harappan seals and the stamping is done in such a manner that the inscribed upper part of all three seals is clear. The reverse of the sealings bear the mark of thread and knots.[6]

>Shikarpur is a village in Bhachau Taluka of Kutch district of Gujarat, India. Nearby excavations have revealed a site belonging to the Indus Valley Civilisation, also known as the Harappan civilisation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikarpur,_Gujarat

oooooh... This must be humiliating Mohamed...

Shall I continue?

Oh my god, Mohammed is reversing back to his natural goatfucker state, he doesn't even make sense now

>D-don't check wikipedia bro!

"""C-c-cHECK ME MOHAMMED TRUST MOHAMMED HE TELL TRUTH HE KNOW WE WUZ KANGZ HE KNOW I GO TO THE MUSEUM TRUST ME NOT FACTS NOT EVIL WIKIPEDIA"""

Mohammed, I see you are losing what little was left of your mind, shall I go on humiliating you even further?

>In a multi roomed house having kitchen and toilet, several seals, weights were found

>Harappan seals carrying pictures of Rhinoceros, wild goat, ibex, unicorn, composite animal with tiger body.

Mmmm where is this, finally Mohenjo Daro?

No, not a chance, India again!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banawali

But let's try once more, shall we?

I know you'll go fucking your dad's goat because of frustration, here it goes:

>The most significant discoveries from this phase were two terracotta button-shaped seals with Harappan writings and four inscribed potshreds

But where is this?

Surely Mohenjo daro this time!

Nope:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daimabad

Daimabad is a deserted village and an archaeological site on the left bank of the Pravara River, a tributary of the Godavari River in Srirampur taluka in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra state in India

Maharashtra, where Mumbai is

But wait, was it only Mohenjo Daro?

C'mon, you're the expert, aren't you?

Surely wikipedia is wrong and all this sites far into india with Indus valley civilization writings must be fake! yes it must be the evil Indians who run Wikipedia!

There are more Pajeet, I am sure of it. In Bengal and China too. Just look closer. Dig deeper. Squat harder.

And stay jelly. You are fighting against geography and the ancestral lands of Pakistanis. Not sure why you bring Islam into this. Doesnt change shit. Maybe to a cow molesting Pajeet.

Nice discussing with you. Rajesh, Pajesh, Trakit, Prakit, Sanjesh, Jujesh, Fojesh, Munu, Ladu, Tadu, I love you guys. Until next time.

- Yours truly, Goat fucker
The real Indus valley native (without wikipedia to back me up)

Nice Salwar Khameez these people are wearing. I wonder where they got it from?

Lel

>claims Indians are cow worshippers
>show tablet of cows

Kek

Mughals. Pakistan has a rich history Pajeet. We dont need to hijack Persian history, but by your logic, we totally could.

You don't own the copyright to cows. or do you? I cant fucking tell anymore with all the things your lot claim

But apparently you are if your claiming the tablets as your own. Tell me, how did the Mughal who are supposed descendants of the IVC (lmao) view cows?

Nice propaganda image. Are you in charge of tourist guide in your shithole country?

I dont think you understand how heritage works. You cant buy it, borrow it or steal it.

they could be satanists now. completely irrelevant

Are you upset?

>You cant buy it, borrow it or steal it.

Which is what you're doing apparently.

Nope

Not really. I am native to the Indus valley.

Maybe 2% of your DNA is.