Justice

Justice.

Racist historian David Irving is defeated in the British High Court and will have to pay £2,000,000 to the victim of his xenophobic bigotry.

Other urls found in this thread:

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0239.shtml
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_v_Penguin_Books_Ltd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Injustice.

/pol/ larps as the pinkos they think infest this board just because we want to be left alone to discuss history, meanwhile the board is driven further down the shitter by mods that don't give a fuck.

I don't get it. What did he personally do to this bitch?

He sued her for libel.

>falsifies facts to deny the systematic extermination of Jews in the Holocaust
>gets called a Holocaust denier
>sues for libel
>loses
>is forced to pay for the trial as per standard procedure
>can't afford it
What exactly is wrong with this? The judge calling him an evil racist nazi doesn't make the ruling incorrect. The way the article is written is pretty cringy, and the title is intenfionally bombastic and misinformative.

If I say George Washington was born in 1731 instead of 1732 that doesn't make me a George Washington denier.

God Holocaust people are so stupid.

why do you anti-white leftcucks want a safe space?

Here we go again.

why do you hate the white race?

You're early. Fridays are a day off or something? In the hours since your last post at least one white woman was BLACKED and another white man is dead. Posting here did nothing to save them. Are you proud of yourself?

>He could not afford the charge
>.... his flat in mayfair
Pick one.

This seems reasonable to me. Don't know why OP had to act like a nigger with his extremely baity post.

Good.

Anyone who denies the Holocaust is a fucking retard.

since when the british legal system is a reputable historical arbiter ?

>Don't know why OP had to act like a nigger with his extremely baity post.

I thought the jews were white? Or is that just when we're discussing their accomplishments?

>if you say nigger on Veeky Forums
>ON FUCKING Veeky Forums
>you are a /pol/ fag
Jump off a cliff.

He sued her for disliking his Holocaust denying book, and she won the case.

are you actually incapable of reading

>will have to pay £2,000,000
This happened 17 years ago iirc.
Anyway Irving was a good fact finder but a horribly biased writer.

POL BTFO!!!

>Writes about Hitler pooing himself
>Legacy is Holocaust denial
Surely these cancel each other out right?

Shit like this is why i'm unironically happy Fascism, Islamism, and Right-Wing ideologies are rising again and Liberalism is dying. The West needs to be reminded of what happens when you take away Freedom of Speech from groups you don't like.

Protip: he's the one who tried to restrict someone's freedom of speech by making a false libel claim

>they deny this treatment of Jews was unjust
>WRONG!
uhhhhh

>Racist historian David Irving is defeated in the British High Court and will have to pay £2,000,000 to the victim of his xenophobic bigotry.
Irving sued the woman for libel and lost the trial. Consequently, he had to cover the costs. Why are you lying?

He is not calling you out you fucking retard

>denies the holocaust on the regular
>other historian cites him as an example of denialism in her book
>get uberbutthurt over it
>sue the author and its publisher for libel
>case goes to court and lasts 2 years
>gets btfo by the judge and has to pay huge legal bills
>be bankrupt and say you dindu nuffin
just irving things

So he is just very stupid
Like OP

/pol/tards need to be purged

what if you enjoy /pol/ for the memes but don't actually believe in any of its conspiracies?

Then go to /pol/
I don't mind /pol/tards if they discuss their shit on their board

>When you make a Holocaust denial thread but no one takes the bait.

It's a bit worse than that actually, I remember when that story made news in the UK. From what I recall he initially had the opportunity or choice to sue under US law (something to do with where the publisher was located) but irving eventually opted in to sue her under UK law, which has tougher libel legislation (basically the onus is on the defense as opposed to the US) so it was going to be harder for lipstadt to defend herself.

The thing is that it backfired and because she was forced to put up a solid defense, she hired a couple of historiqns who went through almost all of Irving's published works so in the end the trial lasted well over two years, costed shitloads of money and he ended up having to pay for it all. Had he not try to fuck her over by suing her under UK libel law, he probably would have still lost the trial but it would have been thrown out of court much faster and wouldn't have bankrupted him in the process. It's literally his entire fault.

JUST

I really need to stay off pol. It kills me inside and closes the mind.

The truth does not fear investigation.

Western Front concentration camps - lots of dead people. though they were worked or mistreated to death. no gas chambers, ovens, etc.

Eastern Front concentration camps. evil nazi 6000000 death camps. found by the soviets. which happened to be led by Stalin. who happened to also purge all the soviet jews and other undesirables.

ever think that the soviets lied about the camps they found. in order to shift their own mass murder onto the Germans?

>testimonies of prisoners and german administration don't exist

All lies, all lies. Probably extracted during Nuremberg kangaroo trial tortures. I have no proof of this you see, but I feel this way, so it's enough. The prisoners are lying too, fucking kikes. What, not all of them are jewish? Israel is probably paying them, yeah.

/pol/ btfo

A nuance you are missing is that in the UK, the losing side pays the legal fees of the wining side, whereas in the US the winning side pays its own legal fees.

Or, get this, or the camps for killing as many Jews as possible, are placed near to where there were lots of Jews?

Good riddance.

>inb4 muh freeze peach

Hate speech is not free speech.

>Into these it is possible from above, outside the basement, to lower certain products. After 300 to 400 people have gathered in this room, the doors [3] are closed and from above the containers with the products [cans of Zyklon B pellets] are lowered into the pillars. When the containers reach the floor of the pillars, they produce certain substances that put the people to sleep [!] in one minute. A few minutes later, the door on the other side [4] is opened, leading to a lift [“Aufzug”]. The hair of the corpses is cut off and the teeth are broken out (gold teeth) by qualified people (Jews). It has been observed that Jews have hidden jewels, gold, platinum, etc. in hollow teeth. After this the corpses are loaded into the lift said go to the first floor [5]. There, there are 10 big crematorium furnaces [6] in which the corpses are burned, (As fresh corpses burn particularly well, the whole process requires only ½ to 1 Zentner [25 to 50 kg] of coke). The work itself is carried out by Jewish prisoners who will never leave this camp.
>The result to date of this “resettlement action”: 500,000 Jews [7]. The present capacity of the “resettlement action” furnaces: 10,000 in 24 hours [8].
Source is the SS officer Franke-Gricksch1943 report. Tell me more about those "resettlement action furnaces", soviet propaganda too perhaps?

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0239.shtml

>trying to argue rationally with a denier
Wew

>/pol/ larps as the pinkos they think infest this board
>If it's right wing shitposting it's /pol/
>If it's left wing shitposting it's /pol/
Why can it never be any of the leftist parts of the internet who have been talking about colonizing Veeky Forums? I don't like either of them on Veeky Forums, but why put all the blame on one party?

*Mods that actively support /Pol/

Also, disagreeing with me is hate speech lol

>hey guys I know all theese holocuast deniers and race realists are shitting up your board but why arent you talking about that guy who likes John green huh?

This can't be real.

>tfw you're rather hang out with david irving than john green

>Deleted

Next thing you'll tell me I need to remember the 500 gorillion bombed at Dresden

>Why can it never be any of the leftist parts of the internet who have been talking about colonizing Veeky Forums?
Then show me one of their threads. Just because we get constant political shitpost from one side, doesn't mean we also get massive political shitpost from the other side.

Why is there a spelling mistake in this

Any fucking day wrinkle fiddler.

That's not entirely correct. While it's not the default, there are cases in which the losing side pays the winner's legal costs in the U.S., usually as a punitive measure by citing or relying on bad caselaw. You also get it in certain civil rights cases by statute.

Good.

Harmful opinions that hurt people need to be banned.

Let me guess, you're talking about leftypol, right? Do you even know how irrelevant leftypol is? It's a board on a tiny (compared to Veeky Forums) imageboard that you cannot even access via a google search because it's unlisted due to CP spam. The only reason you've even heard about it because /pol/ keeps fucking talking about it. Meanwhile, /pol/ is the most popular board on one of the most popular internet forums in the west. You could double the amount of "leftist" and halve the number of /pol/tards and the latter group would still constitute for 99% of shitposting on Veeky Forums.

sorry anti white cuck

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/06/19/supreme-court-unanimously-reaffirms-there-is-no-hate-speech-exception-to-the-first-amendment/

constitutions can get amended, retard

Why are you so butthurt, cucklet?

>cucklet
>someone not cucked enough
>This is bad thing according to /pol/locks

What happened, did /pol/ finally left the closet?

>the butthurt cuckboi is still butthurt
is it getting hot inside your cuckshed

>their poster boy gets cucked by a Jewish woman to the tune of £2,000,000
>/pol/tards only response is to say "n...no, you!!"

>what is torture coerced admission ?

Ik genuinely thought leftypol was An invention or some sort of slang of /Pol/

I've never seen it mentioned aside from being a buzzword for People calling out low effort /Pol/ thread

p r o o f ?
r
o
o
f
?

> Justice
Lmao

He should be shamed, not fined. That's ridiculous.

>he should be shamed for not believing anti white propaganda

>leftist shills are trying this hard tp downplay their raids
Fuck off sjw shill

Something none of them mentioned at any point, instead taking the blame for the most heinous crime in history, condemning their entire life's work for all eternity and going to the gallows without saying some much as a word.

>he shouldn't be fined for making a fraudulent libel claim

Pretty sure he wasn't fined for holocaust denial, but rather forced to cover the expenses of the bloated court case he's responsible for.

He's the one who tried to sue her, retard. She won the trial and he had to pay her legal bills. He literally asked for it by trying to SHUT
IT
DOWN

>leftists
>raids
lol
the people you're melting down over are the board regulars, you're the parasite shill

Oh but it is.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_v_Penguin_Books_Ltd

>tfw halfway through the trial he realised it was gonna end badly and he made a settlement offer that if she apologised, gave him 500 quids and destroyed her books then they'd be even

>anti white leftypol shills actually think that they are board regulars

it would be funny it you people weren't serious

Muh feelings are more important than the truth

Thankfully, the court decided otherwise.

/pol/ claims Veeky Forums is to the left because they're just that's what they say when they realize nobody likes them. All commie threads on Veeky Forums get ridiculed.

why do you hate the white race?

>Germans
>white

Who are in charge of the justice court system? Who are in charge of the newspaper or news media outlet?

People who didn't drop out of uni?

>it's DA JOOS fault that irving went to trial and it was proven that he faked shit all the time

Oh, wow. No clue how the legal fees were over $2 million on a nothing case like that.

Is this the guy /pol/ cites to "prove" there was no holocaust?

The trial lasted 4 years.

Yes. The best they have is a mosleyian non historian that was proven to lie to push his agenda.

>proven to lie to push his agenda.
this is what anti white cucks actually believe

>sue for libel when someone correctly calls you out for lying about history
>trying to use the UK's notably more favorable (to the plaintiff) and less speech protective laws (compared to the US where libel and slander is not as easy to win over)
>actual, professional historians prove to the court (and the world) that your lawsuit is bullshit, and the defendant was right
>Stormcucks still whining about it all these years later

>Jews
>not white
This is one of the most amusing pitfalls of stormcuck ideology. The only thing that keeps jews non-white is your knowledge of their jewish ancestry. If you didn't have familial information, you'd never know. (Don't start with the nose. I have a jewish nose and I'm Anglo/Germ)

Isn't he the one who claimed that 300,000 people died at Dresden?

This

>Don't start with the nose. I have a jewish nose and I'm Anglo/Germ
no, I know your Jewish (or a jew worshipping cuck) because you think whites should worships Jews and hate their own race

>I thought the jews were white?
Depends who you ask.

Yep, unironically this

Don't forget typhus.