Parents refuse to buy me anything, barely got any gifts as a child

>Parents refuse to buy me anything, barely got any gifts as a child
>Parents buy siblings everything and pay for their tuition etc

fucking disgusting cretin.

if my kids grow up to be as pathetic as you I'm gonna punch them in their stupid heads.

join the night's watch you bastard

who cares

when your independent you have no obligiation to them, enjoy ur life, make $$$ and cut them out of your life

What a crybaby. GTFO of this board and kys, loser.

Are you fucking normies seriously defending this shit?

Kill your siblings then, that'll show them.

just wait until they get older and leave them to rot in a nursing home

I could do that if they gave me things too

Kill your parents and forge their will to give you all the monies. Leave your siblings to not be able to pay for tuition and beg on the streets

I would do this desu

>Nobody bought me clothes after 8th grade
>All through highschool had the same 2-3 pairs of pants and 4 or so shirts (full of holes)

>Sister gets a new $300 phone every year
>Sister has at least 25 pairs of shoes
>Everyone makes a big deal out of ensuring sister gets a car come her 16th birthday this year

look your parents have no legal obligation to buy you equal things as your siblings

but you dont have to have any sort of relationship with them if they are favoring siblings. its emotionally stressful. i am the favorite child because im heterosexual, and i feel bad for my brother. i help him out when he needs it because my parents are flakey with helping him with money/moving/food/car rides/etc

How old is he?

That really sucks lol.

im 26 hes 23

parents paid for my history degree but not my brothers EE degree because they claimed they didnt have the money. they also passively said once (but its their real reason) since he isnt planning on having a family, debt isnt a big deal

they paid my rent while i was looking for a job, told my brother to apply to jobs from home

it doesnt seem like huge issues individually, but its obvious they favor me because i MIGHT give them grandkids in the future

They're putting resources towards the future of their bloodline. Can't really fault them for that. Plus faggots are usually mentally ill in other ways too, which your love of him probably blinds you to.

He's 23 though seems like he should be okay now

>youngest child
>get hand me downs
>never anything new
>brothers get pets, I get nothing
>brothers get expensive instruments, motorbikes, I get nothing
>one brother gets a car, I get nothing

Although once I started making magnitudes more money than anyone else and buying my first house at 19 everyone changed their tune and started treating me like I was always the favorite.

People should learn to hedge their bets better.

Kill your father and mess up your room

I think your parents are doing gods work user

ungrateful piece of shit get a job

>parents try to teach you the value of hard work
>you realize hard work is worthless

Seduce an older woman with money and bring her around your family a bunch