Bitcoin Cash mooning again

>Bitcoin Cash mooning again

FUCKING WHY? THE HALVENING LAST NIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL IT FOR GOOD. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
medium.com/@murchandamus/i-have-just-read-jonald-fyookballs-article-https-medium-com-jonaldfyookball-mathematical-fd112d13737a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mooning

You do realize that if you buy now, doubling your investment would require an increase in volume of around 100 million USD in BTC right?

Is it a coincide that an user calling for a chinkpump, and a chinmpup magically happens?

I don't think so.

This is what you call mooning?
Fucking retard. Nobody will buy your bags.

yeah it wont moon guys ;)

4% increase in 24h and u call that mooning?

Nice try but we wont buy your heavy bags

HOLY SHIT GOYS it's almost at what it was two days ago!!!

It's MOONING!

(plz buy my bags)

Why the fuck does anyone hold this shit coin for more than a day? Maybe there will be a pump. Maybe. But its currently pretty much at pumped levels.

how much do they pay you?

I held it more than a day and I'm up 60%. I'll likely continue holding past that.

Why don't you just play roulette?

>a game where you spin a ball on a rotating wheel for a few seconds
>more analogous to hodling than day-trading

More analogous to holding real investments, not some pump and dumped shit coin on a downtrend after a 10x pump.

>not some pump and dumped shit coin on a downtrend after a 10x pump.
I believe you're confused. This is a BCC thread, not a BITB thread.

because miners mine it (load up) then pump it up to make it more "profitable for miners" then they dump on all the newbs that don't understand whats going on.

Just buy BTC and NEO right now you retards, its not hard.

when will this piece of shit diee?

BCC was at like 0.06 for two weeks, randomly got pumped 4x, now its just slowly dying. Maybe it will get pumped again, or maybe it will fall back down under 0.1. Its literally gambling to hold this shitcoin.

It's a good hedge against Bitcoin. After the clusterfuck that is yet another hardfork and people realizing BTC core has become a centralized shitcoin, we could see a HUGE amount of money pumped into BTC classic.

BCH has very fanatic supporters that won't ever sell. The price isn't going down.

seems like it's over and we just see the last chance for whales to dump their remaining bags before it all burns and crashes

I told you guys it'd keep yoyoing predictably. They're taking advantage of the retargeting to force this. Jihan might become a billionaire from this shit.

>t. Jihanjeet

Lmao, no crypto is a hedge against bitcoin, since they are all highly correlated.
People wouldn't pour money into some alt coin after loosing a ton in BTC. If BTC falls then all crypto is likely falling.

>crypto is a hedge against bitcoin

Can't read? I said NO cryptocurrency is a hedge against bitcoin because they're all highly correlated.

moon your mother if you want to moon

Sooo this is a good time to buy m8s

Bought 100k sat of this shitcoin

BCC bagholders in suicide watch of their broken coin
>EDA can be exploited to rapidly mine blocks driving the inflation up.
>completely centralized by the chinks
>no developers
>no roadmap
>official page is made on Wix and with bad redaction since a chink made it

Miners are exploiting the EDA to mine as many blocks as possible and they are buying BTC with the block rewards and the BCC cucks are paying for that
>b-but my low fees
Price is shit. If the price were comparable to bitcoin the fees will be in the same order of magnitude
>b-but muh speed transactions
since no one is using bcash and the miners are validating almost empty blocks every 2 minutes of course it will be fast.
>but muh satoshi vision

I cant wait for this shitcoin to die

>bitcoin core shills screaming nonstop about bagholders
>sold all my btc for xmr at $88
>held bch from the fork all the way through
>tfw made a fuckton this weekend
>tfw literally impossible to be a BCH bagholder when i didn't spend a penny on it

BTC is over $70B and it doesn't do what brought it there, anymore. The flippening will happen and everyone who listened to blockstream will be lined up at the bank (open sell orders with no buyers) while BTC plummets to zero and their money disappears into nothing. Unless they kept their BCH.

The 70B volume came from the tech to decentralize direct buying and selling = No banks.

BCH alone has this tech and an extra $100M after the flippening is nothing. An extra $100B or $200B is perfectly feasible and that's without taking the reins from fiat.

This.

Not just chinks, merchant. People who believe in peer-to-peer trading.

>it doesn't do what brought it there, anymore
It doesn't get used on DNM anymore? It doesn't rise against inflation anymore? It doesn't allow users to hold their own private keys anymore???
That's strange!
I mean sure, other coins do these things (which rose the price) too. Some even better.
But BTC still does them. Even though it's expensive, slow, and has optional side channels for transactions coming in soon.

Holding a private key and etc. isn't what made Bitcoin great.

Bitcoin was great because it wa a way to buy and sell independent of any financial institution via the open ledger.

Lightning is a closed ledger, bank-controlled third party channel that every BTC tx will have to go through, or pay $100's per-tx.

Decentralized Bitcoin is the only Bitcoin.

Lightning is entirely closed? I thought it was still publicly transparent in trades, and just bundles the trades for the blockchain.

I also thought for sure that anyone could open a node. Such as vendors selling goods and services, essential donation boxes, and things like that.
Where is it said that it has to be bank-controlled? I cannot find this.

>bank-controlled? I cannot find this.
Bilderberg-funded through AXA Strategic Ventures and others not on the public record.

Lightning will be a closed-ledger private channel owned by a third-party shell company.

I'm seriously not finding anything in searching that says Lightning network is closed ledgers at all.

In fact, the more I look the more simple it is. It's just a simple channel that tracks how much is given in each direction. Which can be cut off and broadcasted to the blockchain at any point by either side.
Which wouldn't even take a full node of any sort to do.

>can be cut off and broadcasted to the blockchain at any point by either side
>can be opened
this means it's closed

cont
Hell, it even runs on the blockchain itself through smart-contracts?
How and why is this seen as a problem in any way?

>ledger entry which requires both parties to sign off on any spending of funds
Why does the receiver need to sign off? To prevent someone from giving him money? This is a pointless complication at best.

>Both Parties reate transactions which refund the ledger entry to their individual alloocation
>fractional reserve

>but does not broadcast them to the blockchain
CLOSED

>by creating a network of these two-party ledger entries,
fractional reserve

>Blockchain as arbiter
>Transactions can be made off-chain
>only in the event of non-cooperation is the court involved
PREPARE TO GET JEWED

>both
That is a valid point.
>fractional reserve
I'd suggest you google that term. In no way are funds being given out without being fully reserved.
>CLOSED
Because the only trade that needs broadcasted is the total amount. You don't broadcast every item in your shopping cart individually even when buying with a credit card. It's a single end receipt.
>only in the even of non-cooperation is the court involved
Reading comprehension. That is in the provided legal contract comparison, not bitcoin. Right after the dash it says it's deterministic.
It means the blockchain acts as the court. The blockchain enforces the final amount, that both parties have signed off on, whenever either side ends the channel.

It's a sliding bar transaction that can be finalized by either side at any time.

>Why does the receiver need to sign off?
I figured that out. It's so that the value can be confirmed if the total price changes. Example:
>User 1 signs a transaction for 500 sats one way
>User 1 decides to send another 500
To make it a full 1000 sat trade for a single broadcast, it must confirm the refund from User 2. So that User 1 can definitely sign for a full 1000 trade without ALSO spending the 500, or sending multiple tx to the blockchain.

It's a safety mechanism. A nice one, really.

Please guys just read this about Lighning Network:
medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

(((They))) are making a smart move to transfer the authority in btc to only a few with the most funds. And I promise you, there will be no option to not use LN anymore, because the normal fees will be to high, that is why they are keeping the blocks small.
And also if you read the link, in short time it won't be of profit for for individuals to host LN nodes. It will all sum up to one big LN-node in the end. And if that node decides you need to register, and will then just deny payments to, for example, the political opposition - BTC will be fucked.

If you have any experience with Jews then you know, they will use high powered legal teams to pressure you off-the-record into agreements and settlements when they want your money or you threaten their racket.

The open ledger being open/public is good, closing it will empower lawyers and big money, and corrupt the basis for blockstream which is direct tx on the public ledger to prevent double selling without the need for a third party. If you want private there's a great product for that it's called Monero.

>In no way are funds being given out without being fully reserved.
Banking didn't work this way at first either.

Fractional reserve started off with gold vaults. Certificates were given out to represent your gold in the vault for trading and so "paper gold" became the currency.

The vault-merchants noticed that most clients would keep thir gold in the vaults and only trade the paper. So they started trading the actual gold behind the clients' backs. Actually and literally this is the basis for Fractional Reserve Banking.

It will start off with crypto in the same way.

>If you have any experience with Jews then you know, they will use high powered legal teams to pressure you off-the-record into agreements and settlements when they want your money or you threaten their racket.
In short it prevents double selling.

But the blockchain already does this. The one and only reason it's become slow and expensive is the block size, which was intended to prevent spam and not get in the way. Now it's being weaponized again BTC users to make them go back to the bank (LN) see

Now that actually makes sense. Finally something besides 'Oh god centralization!'.

I honestly never thought of chaining trades through each other. Obviously that won't work. And if that's their goal it's painfully senseless. Like seriously.

Such a system could be used with any vendor or service taking recurring payments. Single channels without hops aren't problematic at all. That could run without centralization, on the blockchain itself, just fine.
But that's not a scaling solution, I guess. So I see the point now.

medium.com/@murchandamus/i-have-just-read-jonald-fyookballs-article-https-medium-com-jonaldfyookball-mathematical-fd112d13737a
Reading further also makes sense. It explains why bi-directional payments are required to rebalance, too. Requiring a signed refund as confirmation, so as to reroute the trade more efficiently for the eventual blockchain announce.

Mooning... You keep saying that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Oh I see what you mean. It is mooning!

>ITT: shills speaking to each other pretending they are not shills and engaging in fake dialogue where they pretend their bullshit conspiracies and their appeal to antisemitism is grounded in truth and not on a voluntary misunderstanding (or ignorance) of how the LN works

Go back to plebbit

It's also not crashing.

I'm not a shill I'm hoping BCH will be like buying BTC when it was $300.

You realize once the EDA kicks in it will go back up to ~50%?

Whenever anyone uses the words (((antisemitism))) that usually means shill, or unaware. Which are you? The Israeli government fucks the US constantly, and it's own people. The focus on the jews is its own Hegelian dialectic, making you hate the Jewish people instead of the corrupt government of theirs. It's one of many of these fake paradigms, just like btc, bcc, and eth. The people up top will do their best to kill Monero and any other coin that tries to fuck it's btc centralization plan.

This looks quite scary.

Reading comprehension. He's referring to 'appeal to antisemitism', not antisemitism itself.

"Oh gosh the jews, they're controlling everything!" isn't very useful in preventing it. You have to point out what they're doing and how it is typical jewish behaviour.

"They're centralizing BTC!" isn't very useful without exactly HOW they do this.
In the case of the LN it's apparently still distributed over the blockchain.
It just takes public, signed transactions, and optimizes them together before announcing them.
Overall, this reduces strain on the blockchain itself, for both users of the LN and those who avoid it.

It COULD POTENTIALLY become problematic in the future. If, and only if, they allow unregulated lending outside of the reserve. Which is not allowed by the current ruleset whatsoever.
Slippery slope, sure.

And what I'm taking about is removing that obfuscation by understanding the dialectic. We're esentially talking about the same point though because exactly like you said, it doesn't matter unless there's a way to pinpoint a fixing point. Case in point, segwit, or the possibility of centralization and/or control, shouldn't even be considered for the fact that there's a chance to centralize, regardless of who, what, where, how. We've already found the problem and no one wants to talk about it, or are deliberately being ignorant to avoid the fact that they may be in the process of getting swindled because humans refuse more than anything to believe they don't know anything: myself included. They, shadow govts and their factions, play that feeling in us. It's working to a T.

tfw my dad works at nintendo

bitch please its still in the 24hour red

>HALVENING
Not a halvening, just a difficulty adjustment because of the joke that is its Emergency difficult adjustment (EDA) that kicks in when blocks stopped being mined - due in about 20 days atm. When the halvening happens for bch it'll be permanently unprofitable to mine.

druggos dont want to pay $5-$15 to buy $100 worth of pills. traders dont want to wait hours for their btc to move around exchanges.
and normies certainly dont want to pay $5 fee and wait in line longer than they have to for a coffee. end of story.

the only use it truly has is an entry point into cryptocurrency. coinbase already has eth and ltc to buy with a creditcard, only a matter of time until everyone else offers the same.