I live in Canada and I'm starting to think you guys are missing out on the real major opportunities to be real rich...

I live in Canada and I'm starting to think you guys are missing out on the real major opportunities to be real rich. If you have not been following the Canadian real estate market things are booming. A friend of mine purchased two downtown vancouver apartments at $200,000 each 2 years ago and each of them have risen to the price of $650,000 each since then. He is literally going to be a millionaire in 3 years from now and I believe i should join him by cashing out all my BTC And buying the real estate with him.

Let's all be honest we know that cryptocurrency is good and decent during an alt run but things like bitcoin already reaching $4400 and having so many fights and political issues currently supress it from going any further. I think that bitcoin will probably cap out at around $10,000 each and it will be a nice price for it to stay at.

Did you guys really think that bitcoin would go to hit $1,000,000+ each? Do you really think guys that the banks and stock billionaire tycoons would allow you to become rich off of this "21" bitcoin meme?

Let's say supposing you guys were to even aquire 21 bitcoin. The MAX you would ever have in your wildest imaginations would be 21 million dollars which is hardly anything when you're talking about real estate.

My plan is to withdraw my main stack after bitcoin slowly increases to 6000 or whatever and get ready to buy up this sweet juicy real estate crash upcoming in canada. If i bought 20 apartments at $80,000 each and they all rose x8 in price over the next 8 years i would be sitting on much more money than any of you guys could hope to ever have.

Passive rent income coming in, the price of the real estate rising. Not having to watch charts all day. Then if you are ballsy you can get into commercial real estate. I've talked with a few people in the real estate community and they have heard stories of guys turning $200,000 into $50 mill over the course of their life times. Good luck anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

zolo.ca/vancouver-real-estate/trends
rebgv.org/home-price-index?region=Greater Vancouver&type=all&date=2017-07-01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awful skyline. Every building looks the same.

So you plan on moving your money into a real estate market that is already so pumped it leaves little to no profit opportunities for new buyers.

>3 years to be a millionaire from 200k
yawn. crypto can do that in 6 mths.
putting money in real estate is t bad after you make it tho

As long as you buy when it crashes I see no problems there! But seeing as it at an ATH I'll stick to crypto for now

i think canada is in a housing bubble right now

Buying Canadian real estate now is like buying DGB at 2k sats.

i don't know the laws etc in canada but here in the UK you can get absolutely fucked when a renter decides not to pay.
It can take months and thousands of pounds of legal costs and drama to get them out, meanwhile they trash your property.
Also isn't canada having a housing crisis atm? too high prices and not enough buyers.

US Real estate was booming in 2006. Should you have entered in 2007? Probably not...

Toronto and Vancouver housing price are in free fall. This OP makes 0 sense and I don't think he's done much pricing research.

Vancouver is forsure in a bubble right now along with Toronto and its actually starting to effect the entire country. (I own 4 houses in SK) I really think its only a matter of time until the market in Vancouver has to correct. Canada is trying to crack down on foreign investors to slow the aggressive climb of prices in Van. Plus being a landlord is alot more work then you think it is unless you plan on hiring property management. If you hire PM then you can kiss your passive income goodbye once you factor in taxes/utilities/maintenance/property management fee's. In the long run property is one of the most solid investments, but I would wait until bubble pops before jumping in.

Where the fuck can you find a apartment for 80k in canada

All those Chinese buyers are probably going to lose their rice-loving minds upon the devaluation of their property... though it ultimately depends on the location of their property within the city.

Prices immediately dropped when the foreign investment taxes were instituted. It's over.

Do you know anything about that quebec citizenship loophole? Is that still open?

apartments in downtown for 200k 2 years ago? bullshit mate. i live in that city.

>Buying property in vancouver
Kek, can't wait til you lose all your money when the bubble bursts.

uh what the fuck are you talking about? prices in Vancouver are still going up, even after a 15% tax on foreigners. the statistics are foreign buyers making up less then 3% of monthly sales.

lol. enjoy the end of 2008.
you wont believe what happens next

Chinks really ruined your west coast.
I hate you leaf but I feel bad for you at the same time, americans should just invade you and make you second grade citizens.

>buying at ATH
I don't have stats for canada. But. In the US, nominal prices for property are at ATHs. Hire than in 2006-2008.

The FED, which basically controls the economic tide of the world, is pulling the plug on it's money printing program that has caused these inflationary asset valuations. They call it the "wealth effect", and rightly so. The fed will start liquidating it's equity positions, which include property. They total almost 2 trillion.

zolo.ca/vancouver-real-estate/trends

Ah so it's already started in canada.

go in Bitcoin Cash BCH now or stay broke. Next jump already started!

>>using zolo for Canada

rebgv.org/home-price-index?region=Greater Vancouver&type=all&date=2017-07-01

they probably dont care that much since the money they had was useless in china

Equities have done far better than real-estate

Instead of see rental income you get dividends, and there are no property taxes

Gook investment apartments always do. Build cheap for maxxx gainzzz.

That's just the view from Coal harbour

When the property market crashes crypto will skyrocket. Sell your cyrpto at ridiculous highs and buy property dirt cheap.

Lol this.

It's a bubble

>I think that
that's cool man, but you don't actually know what any market is going to do
Canadian real estate could crash tomorrow and bitcoin could hit $20k by the end of the year
especially in places like Vancouver and Toronto, buying real estate there right now seems like a suicide mission for your money. If you want a better return look at cheaper places near the big cities and buy a below-average costing house and flip it.