LOOK AT THIS CHART ON BINANCE RIGHT NOW

THIS IS WALTON (WTC) on Binance RIGHT NOW!!!

Do you guys see this breakout??? Get IN here it's going to the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

waltonchain.org/
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=WTC_BTC
binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001258731
bitcoinworld.com/ico/ico-WTC,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For anyone doing TA, this pretty much looks like the perfect buy signal.

>tfw can only afford 6.16 WTC

this shit will hit $10 next week

Lol no.

you will see

>1m

waltonchain.org/

I was surprised to find a website, why isn't Binance linking to it?

Never mind, it is listed I am just retarded

Thinking of selling BNB at a slight loss to sit on this right now, even though I think BNB will come back up I just think I may have a better position on this

>le meme triangles

go in Bitcoin Cash BCH now or stay broke. Next jump already started .

0.00027 REEEEEEE

pshhh

FUUU I bought at top

Manipulation. Look at the sell orders, nobody is selling under 29k except this faggot whale pushing down the price to pick up some cheap coins. We're about to rocket off.

yeah hope so. Looks like it could hit $10 in like 1-2 weeks

Everybody should turn their BNB for this right now

ride the dip!

So what is going on? All the volume on this coin died in the last couple hours. Did I get dumped on? Are we going to moon?

I didn't buy in, the price is too high already. You need to be more careful, I'm not saying it won't moon. Because don't blindly trust biz.

But* don't blindly trust biz.

If you're a newbie I suggest you find yourself a forum and don't take advice from bizz because you will get burnt. The fact that I couldn't find this s*** going on on coin market cap means that I couldn't find out the total coin Supply that means that its value could be actually worth less than .000001 cent

There is a hard cap of 100 million coins so the market cap is about 110 million right now assuming everything is in circulation. It's not on market cap yet because Binance is the first exchange to list it and it's only been on there for about 12 hours.

Note that many of the devs are korean and binance just added korean translation to the site, Im balls deep since 290

that chart looks bearish as fuck. if it goes up I will print out this entire thread and eat it

I'm not good with charts but it's a literal 12 hour chart. How much can you tell from 12 hours? Don't you need a few days to get a pattern?

Also what does it mean when like 15 trades are executed for the exact same amount of coins and they are all under $5. Obvious whale manipulation and bots but what is their end game? Are they trying to accumulate? Are they trying to pump? Are they trying to dump?

I think you know the answer yourself, the coin has great potential and since it is day 1 on ANY exchange obviously they want to accumulate it while they can.

Where did you find this?

I hope it will not fall like thos US wtc

thought this was 1H but it's 1M, my bad

Check their webpage..

I'm getting nervous I bought 5k at 290 so I am sweating during this drop and the volume drop. Not sure what happened, it was taking off like a rocket and all of a sudden, nothing. Nothing happening and this whale is just dumping and dropping the price and nobody is coming in and buying up these cheap coins.

You always need to wait when something firsts hits exchanges, I mean, you woulda been first 10 hours ago, you know? gonna straighten out now

Bought 9k at 301, the coin has been out for 12 hours, its sunday, just relax. This will take off as soon as the whale is done playing, happens all the time when new coins with promising features comes out on the market. Everything is good and for new people this is a great time to buy in.

Pretty sure this bot is trying to dump discreetly? I dunno, he just made a couple hundred sales at .7 coins per transaction. Wtf?

dont look good desu

240 FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Let's just pray all we need is volume and when honorable Chinese man wakes up we will moon.

Logically the only people buying this at the moment are the Chinese since no westerner has any idea what the fuck it is so maybe when they wake up it will pump hard please oh god please pump.

>For anyone reading tea leaves and drawing magic circles, this pretty much looks like the perfect buy signal.

Chinks waking up. Volume picking up. I hope you bought the dip.

btw I love that binance exchange. Solid piece of software binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=WTC_BTC

It is a good website. I believe a lot in what they are doing and they will probably be the #1 exchange this time next year doing over a billion in volume a day. I still dumped all my BNB though because I couldn't take the manipulation anymore. USed it to buy in this pretty high so I'm hoping it recovers... A lot of the way these coins listed on here trade don't make much sense. Way too much manipulation.

bounced off the shoulder, going up now

you guys think that $5 is possible with this one?

lol why would you guys buy a coin in it's first days of exchange

extremely risky

5 BTC sell wall at 270. Fucking chinks.

Down we go.

>not constantly going all in unironically on random coins that will either 5x in a week or go to 0

It's called gambling you pussy do you want to get rich or not?

I believe this coin has great potential, its from asia-> they like to support each other-> not just another shitcoin from the west. I risk it because I believe it will be 2$ in a week, maybe sooner or even more.

SOMEONE BUY THIS WALL FUCKING CHINKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is the circulating supply ?

Need it to calculate the actual marketcap.

Because 1$ coin for 100M total supply = 100M marketcap already.. which is already high for a start.

But pretty sure the circulating supply is

ICO cap was 100btc so i think circulating supply is pretty darn low

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001258731

100mln

Wut only 100 Btc ??

What kind of ICO is asking that low amount of money nowdays lol

THEY'RE WAKING UP

according to bitcoinworld.com/ico/ico-WTC, looks like it's wrong though, per their site ico results were:

raised: 28880.6265 ETH
total no of coins : 24898178

>WTC
>World Trade Center
>RFID
Can't get any more Illuminati than this. Might buy 100k.

Yeah and dumping on us. Fucking chinks.

Also I think only 25 mill is in circulation so far.

Seriously what does it mean when there are two pages of $5 transactions?

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO?

shake out weak hands

REEEEEEEEE

It is looking good, today will be very interesting

Bought 12k at 31k today. Am I going to make it?

No doubt

Volume popping off. Massive buys. It's happening. Please be 60k when I wake up tommorow.

These sell walls though... Wtf...

This isn't going anywhere.

Wtf are these sell walls though. Is this the Walton people dumping on us. This feels like BNB all over out of one nightmare into another. Reeeeeee.

some serious accumulation going on today

buy now before the rocket takes off tomorrow

only 25 mill circulating

$5 by the end of the week

Just a question, if there were some serious accumulation going on why are the chinks dumping on us knowing it could be x5 in a week?

their cruelty knows bounds far beyond ours