Egypt and race

The afro-centrist movement claims all of North Africa was darker than a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night.

AFAIK, in reality Egypt was founded by an afro-asiatic people related to semites, with a resemblance to modern day north arabs or jews, and with a large influence of wealthy indo-european migrants. Later, the kushite peoples to the south seem to have affected the resemblance of the general populace, and these kushites were in turn a mixture of south semites resembling yemenites or somalis, and a range of sub-saharan tribesmen resembling sub-saharan north east Africans (as can be seen in the portrayals of the 25th dynasty). From pictures alone, I would deduce early Egyptians depicted blacks as racist caricatures (like the Romans did with Germanic peoples), and it seems the ruling class was either pale from being indoors or pale from being indo-european influenced like we see in the northern levant. Later it seems the kingdoms of Kush and Egypt were very multi-ethnic (like modern berbers), until the Persians deported the 'ethiopians' and allowed a massive influx of wealthy Greeks. From then until the muslim conquest, it seems Egyptians would have been fairly 'white', probably lebanese looking.

Am I correct? Could someone give a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFm6-i-_gZU
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
youtube.com/watch?v=wiyoLa9z1ao
google.nl/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up about fucking Egypt, Afro centrists are retarded, more news at noon

egyptians were white racially
just not by modern day sjw standards

ignore the meme, focus on the pictures :^)

Afro centrists thought Hannibal, Jesus, Confucius, and everybody important in history was black

Black genocide is real

Idk most if their artwork shows them looking darker brown/red like modern Upper Egyptians" Nubians and North Sudanese who would probably be considered "black" by our standards though still largely eurasian mixed but with certain "African" traits such as little body hair, and so on.

I think that the earlier kingdoms were probably dominated by the Southern types while there was a gradual influx of Eurasian mixture North coming from the Levant. Perhaps around the New Kingdom and certainly by the Roman era, power moved north while the South kind of regressed to a backwater.

Afro-centrists greatly influence mainstream media portrayals today. The new Assasins Creed game which will be seen by millions of younglings depicts Egyptians as west African blacks. Even the voice actors have a nasal pitch which non-blacks can not produce due to an evolutionary adaptation to cold weather leaving them with too small nasal cavities to pronounce words that way. (Aka the voice actors 'sound black').

By modern SJW standards, they would not be white since the term 'white' has shrunk from 'caucasoid' in the 1800's to 'republicans with blue eyes who are not irish' today. I'm not talking about the SJW term it's irrelevant to Veeky Forums and is a /pol/ "le not white xD" meme.

Can we have a Veeky Forumstoric discussion explaining this or will y'all just turn into /pol/ here.

It's surreal seeing the one drop rule from the other side.

> The new Assasins Creed game which will be seen by millions of younglings depicts Egyptians as west African blacks
Are you actually retarded?

I thought it was the other way around? That the earliest dynasties were whiter (judging from the language, lack of African features, racial caricatures of black slaves etc), then turned more black, and then whiter again after the persian conquest and deportations? But yes of course they were always swarthier than north semites and probably exaggerated this for clarity just like they exaggerated the paleness of the upper class vs. filthy tanned peasants to clarify who was who in murals.

I also read they believed descendants of Ra (thus justified rulers) would often have red hair because the sun god had burning red hair. This would indicate an influx of indo-europeans at least in the upper class, and apparently explains why african tribes in the regions even today dye their hair red to show wealth.

>the other side
what other side
meming about rayce mixing as if there's only two sides in murricuh is funny
as if the country isn't 20-30% hispanic lmao

if errybody mixed us will be 70% euro dna 10% black the rest asian and native american

cant w8

Wut... Your picture seems historically accurate (race wise not in clothing ofc). I was referring to this
youtube.com/watch?v=tFm6-i-_gZU
which looks completely different. In their defence I read the main character is a southern mercenary which were often black but what annoyed me was that all the characters I saw looked like him and not like other Egyptians and they are in Giza.

He isn't black, by this knowledge the character of Darth Vader is black too because he has a black VA (though I wouldn't put it past Disney)

Confusing. In game render he looks like a southern mercenary but in the close ups he's an egyptian not a kushite. What is he supposed to be anyway?

But on that topic the afro-centrics are VERY active on wikipedia.

I gave up on Ubisoft after Silent Hunter 5, who knows what the fuck they want anymore

>it seems the ruling class was pale from being indo-european

WE

You're a fucking retard, Sub Saharan admixture occurred shortly before those portraits were made.

European/Egyptian relations
-Both are Caucasiods, as is the general distribution between Europe and MENA.
-Significant amounts of culture, technology, and mythology was spread throughout the prosperous regions by Semites, Greeks, Romans, etc.
-A huge majority of our understanding on Ancient Egyptian was contributed by European historians

West African/Egyptian relations
-None

Refute this, kangs.

no
far right one is egyptian

egyptians were mostly north african + some east african

also
>sub saharan admixture
ha-ha

I don't think so. I've autistically studied their art and while they were clearly caucasoids not negroids in terms of facial features, they were certainly somewhat African adapted. Notice the lack of body and facial hair for instance unlike notoriously hairy semites. Look at the long limb proportions. And the skin color is beyond swarthy, its red/brown. Even King Tut is depicted as red/brown. Hell, some of these hairstyles resemble hairstyles you see in Bejas and other afroasiatic groups. I also haven't notice skin color differences in murals in terms of peasants vs upper class although you do see women at times depicted as lighter than men.

>I also read they believed descendants of Ra (thus justified rulers) would often have red hair because the sun god had burning red hair. This would indicate an influx of indo-europeans at least in the upper class, and apparently explains why african tribes in the regions even today dye their hair red to show wealth.
It's probably gene flow from nearby Berber/North African groups who have notable rates of red and sometimes even blonde hair. Ramses had red hair.

The large statues were rolled around, this process ended up breaking the nose of statues, hence the flat profile.

On small figurines or statues the Olmec profile added elongated noses, which were not in danger of being snapped off.

> pic related with a nose

Read up on the pre-bronze age collapse societal hierarchy and the warrior castes. Basically a bunch of rich indo-european dicks came in from Persia and claimed they were the samurai now and everyone was like "lol ok". They played a role similar to the kshatriyas of India (also indo-europeans ruling over dravidians) or the janissaries of ottoman Turkey. Or the samurai. It seems the indo-europeans did something similar when they conquered Europe initially, before mixing up made the division pointless. Generally, the indo-european pantheons were more warlike and patriarchal than those of their victims, and the indo-europeans had superior horses and chariots, which allowed them to establish themselves and their languages as dominant. This created a legacy that would eventually lead to the whole world using their languages (as here with English). They formed everything from Greece to Rome to the British Empire to the Marathas in India. They wuz kangs and shit. And right now I'm probably like 60% indo-european rape baby genetically. The other 40% would be pre-indo European blonde savages.

Hence the term the "master race" or "lord race", since they were literally a race that were the masters of other races in caste like structures of oppression.

> nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

> Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods

>in post-Roman periods
that would mean islamtimes

portraits were made in roman periods and you btfo'd yourself

Btfo by

That picture is a european reconstruction though.

That's not sub-saharan admixture and it's cherry picked. But yeah it's all late roman depictions. Surprise surprise Rome wasn't homogeneous.

>I'm probably like 60% indo-european rape baby genetically

What's your ethnicity?

> In terms of autosomal DNA, these Natufians carried around 50% of the Basal Eurasian (BE) and 50% of Western Eurasian Unknown Hunter Gather (UHG) components.

> 12,000 - 9,500 BC

See this
> Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians

It wasn't Rome itself, it was Roman Egypt and indingenous Egyptians.

>that pic
Are you wewuzzing Rome now?

It's roughly the same period.

I know there's no west african connections but the question here is how large a portion of egypt was east africans that looked sub-saharan and not south semitic like yemenites.

Thank you for your input. But I must argue romans are rarely depicted as beardy (in youth) even though we all know italians are notoriously hairy, and the egyptians did have beard decorations in ceremonies although attached to very weak beards that seem to have only been grown for these purposes. Could it not be a shaving routine, and depicting the arabs as beardy is more a matter of highlighting they are unshaven savages, just like the romans depicted the germanics as unshaven savages? But I do agree it is weird they barely depict a single beard.

Interesting. I was pretty much correctly informed then?

Norwegian. So correction the rest is blonde savages and neolithic farmers, which are still around fairly intact in sardinia.

That pic is an attempt at a photo-realistic mural of local pompeii girls doing aerobics 2000 years ago. Probably used as fap material for some rich guy. No need to we wuz about lip sizes, the picture speaks for itself.

>tfw long skull tall nord
>tfw hitler was right
>tfw master race confirmed by science
youtube.com/watch?v=wiyoLa9z1ao

> even though we all know italians are notoriously hairy
basically everybody who isn't asian and black is notoriously hairly
>and depicting the arabs as beardy is more a matter of highlighting they are unshaven savages
arab is a linguistic group and at the time of rome arabs were some tribes living in the deserts of the arabian peninsula
but i know, muh ayyrabs lmao

anyways, i like the match between hairiness and the roman empire

I think I'd be more inclined to see it your way if there weren't people in the vicinity that closely resembled the figures in the art work. If you go South today, you will see plenty of people who look like they're pulled straight from it.

I think that "Ancient Egypt" probably began from the South and moved up. Some archeological evidence of complex development there and Nubia (Nabta Playa for instance) seems to show that. I think that the country has probably been receiving Near East gene flow however from probably day 1. (Hyksos for instance). You probably had a decent amount of Eurasian looking people (which the women were frequently depicted as) as well as a preponderance of the red/brown type. By the Roman era, the South probably had degenerated while the North became the center of power in the country due to its proximity with Mediterranean and Near East.

Get some new pictures we wuz anthropologist, I know who you fucking are

Pic related is a Nubian family by the way. The negroid "Nubians" in some art are probably ancestral to today's South Sudanese. Most Nubians in the North during ancient times looked no different than Southern Egyptians. Indeed, there were the same people at one point.

lol I'm not him and I think he's a wewuzzer in a lot of ways but I think he made a strong case with respect to this. I think DNA analysis of prehistoric, old kingdom, and middle kingdom remains will show this.

Well the argument I'd have against a native southern beginning is that it is not intuitive. The central nile SHOULD have been settled from the north as civilization spread, and the first settled communities should have been a result of fur trade by sea with the levant and through this an introduction to fixed agriculture and selectively bred grains. Which would make the earliest settled cities populated by afro-asiatic immigrants that put their bags down to establish trading posts for fur and kept their tradition to grow grain as they settled.

Egyptians built walls and fortresses to keep nubian tribes out.

yes
and they deported nubians who crossed the border without having a proper slave visa

MEGA -2017

all he is saying is that southern egyptians were east africans
this @3229298 is your wewuzzer

>longskull tall
Africans have that too

But Egypt didn't arise from that spread of civilization per say. We have plenty of prehistoric precursors to its development. Badarian culture, Nabta Playa and other archeological finds show this. There is definitely evidence of some continuity between these Southern developments and the genesis of the Old Kingdom though with notable near eastern elements as well as civilization spread. I don't think it's a coincidence that the majority of predynastic finds have been in the South though with notable finds in Lower Egypt as well.

Well afro-asiatics yes. But that's irrelevant the point is the yamna had longer skulls than the hunter-gatherers hence if you have these features in a region with a lot of yamna (indo-european) ancestry you're probably top aryan.

South Egyptians were probably related to East Africans though they seem more Eurasian mixed than they. East Africans are like 30-50% while south egyptians are probably 60-70 if not higher.

>the hair
they do look like

>afrocentrists influence media
>can we historically explain this?
Sometimes I believe you guys are actually kind of right, yet falling for my bait every thread demonstrates y'all are pure low IQ brainlets... shaking my head to be honest...

The Naqada culture in the South also have the earliest hieroglyphs. The final red-pill is swallowing your pride and realizing that there is a small kernel of truth to some of this afrocentric stuff. Clearly, early Egypt had a dominant native component to it from its inception.

Posted too early.
>dominant native component from its inception which gradually gave way to the near eastern element, indeed, it was likely a fusion of the two in some ways for a while. I'm speaking both genetically and culturally

Black womyn cant resist the BWC ,black boi we be stealing yo womyn

Blacks weren't seen as inferior in the ancient times. Really make me wonder when exactly the meme was born that blacks are dumber than others.

>Notice the lack of body and facial hair for instance unlike notoriously hairy semites.
Egyptians were notoriously obsessed with being clean shaven. They'd even shave their eyebrows off.

probably burning down their own towns for attention? could it be that 13% of the population commits 50% of all murders? maybe it could be the average iq is 85? it couldn't possible be any of these. maybe it is their "uncle tom" mentality... hmm... there's also this whole thing about wanting all cops dead. i'm not sure that's it let's try again... the highest rate of single mothers? oh no all that it white people propaganda my bad i'm just being racist. no way i can be a race realist because that's discrimination. my bad everything i've ever witnessed is just a hallucination probably.

>Jews aren't Caucasians

We have the genetic data of ancient Egyptians. They had no subsaharan African admixture.

They were obviously still shitskins though
>inb4 Iranians are the true Aryans

Caucasians are white.

What box do you think they would check on a us census form?

Thats new, I thought I saw in the trailer the guy was a nig nog. Did they change it?

Not unsprising, white men are the most desired people on the planet by almost every culture and race. Meanwhile black women are the least desired people on the planet. Nobody wants to marry a nigger woman. It's one of the reasons they are so undesirable to deal with. they have a lot of internal rage.

They must have changed him then because in the we wuz trailer he was a black.

>The final red-pill is swallowing your pride and realizing that there is a small kernel of truth to some of this afrocentric stuff

No i'm sorry but the facts don't align with that line of thinking. The earliest dynasties came from the east not the south.

Have you taken /theJewpill/?
>In control of the entire western economy
>created most medical advancements
>drove theoretical physics
>so successful that Muslims and Christcucks hav immaturely envied them for years
>have neatly trimmed penises
>own maternity wards all around the world
>your penis was most likely trimmed by a Jew
>have obtained 197 Nobel prizes despite making up 0.2% of the World
>entire nations entrust their treasuries to the Jews
>there is not gold in Ft. Knox, only in Ft. Rothschild
>the Bogdanoffs bow to the Jews

Pretty much this, but people shouldn't forget that this is a relatively new phenomenon, not seen until the mid-19th century or so.

>implying the FACTS don't ACKSTUALLY say egyptians came from sky reptilians who built the pyramids

prove me wrong o wait u can't bluepilled cuck

>Even King Tut is depicted as red/brown

Wasn't his mother or grandmother half Nubian? Sure explains his skull shape, or at least the back of the head.

>Hunter-gatherer Europeans
>blonde

Maybe the blonde haired, brown eyes Ayysian looking ones that eventually got FARMED to extinction, but for a while they were pretty dark. Well, not as dark as the rest of Europe at the time, but darker than modern ones for sure.

Those are all from lower Egypt in the north and not from the proto Dynastic and early Dynastic periods.

It's telling that they only mention that in passing and seek to make broad strokes.

bruh
Egypts real name is KEMET which means not black land as in the soil but "The land which has black people living in it cause egypt is african not white" look at my niggas tyrones facebook hes got some shit you need to see about the truth on it buy his rap album too

Nubians do not equal African Americans. Unlike "African" Americans, Nubians actually had their own country. Stop putting your "race realism" on a people that not only aren't related to Nubians, but also didn't outright exist back then. That's like complaining about Irish Americans when the topic is about Swedish people.

god damn it the pic became 10x as funny as soon as that realization hits

>No, the Egyptians themselves say
"We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon."
-The book of the dead

And the earliest historians said they were Ethiopian colonists. Ahmharic people and other Nile based cultural groups are the most closely related to the root ancient Egyptian culture and people.

>that symbol on his forehead

Thats it folks Egyptians originally came from the Chaos Wastes.

>trimmed
My cock is mutilated guy. Just leave functional organs alone.

looks like rami malek

Egyptians are and were a caucasoid people,, descended from ancient North African groups and Neolithic Levantine farmers, and more recently Arabs and sub-Saharans (due to the slave trade).
Funnily enough, even the 'blacks' living to the South, in Nubia and Ethiopia, several thousand years ago display evidence of 'back to Africa' Eurasian admixture.

Bantu/Negro influence is almost non-existent, so West African-descended Americans have no connection to this great civilisation whatsoever.

I've met plenty of half breeds and they aren't even one eighth as attractive as the cherry picked example, plus they usually tend to have a complex if they were raised by their black parent in a black community.

north-west semites aren't light skinned from indo-european admixture. Thats just how they look.

That back to Africa admixture is over 29k years old

>Bantu/Negro

Bantus are only one part of an entire race. That's like saying Italians/Europeans you double nigger.

I admire black women actually. They tend to be less shallow than white women due to the feeling of being outsiders. They also tend to be more honest for reasons unknown.

>Yamnaya
>steppe admixture
Oh how cute. Too bad steppe admixture in Europe comes from Corded Ware aka R1a Y-DNA carriers, not R1b like Yamna was.

Bell-Beaker Iberians really need to stop this we-wuzing.

>google.nl/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html?amp

But that's not even the worst.

LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO BEETHOVEN

That lore sounds like it's written by a 13yo. That's an edit right?

>suddenly everyone itt is an expert on ancient egypt

It's written by the concept artist who's a Chink

they look kindda like me.
I am part Italian, Spaniard and Syrian

>The earliest dynasties came from the east not the south.
Sauce? As far I know, Narmer (the first pharaoh that united Lower and Upper) came from Naqada which was South/Upper. And what do you think of the other evidence posted? I don't think I'm 100% certain but a case for Southern genesis does seem arguable at least.

I'm so tired of arguing with you about your ethiopian wewuzzing.

t. Ethiopian who always argues with you about this shit

I don't even argue with the other person unless I know exactly he knows what he's talking about. And most of the time they don't. All these Egyptologists here? They're a bunch of phonies.

>Muh book of the dead
Guess the Irish really are descended from the Fir Bolg who came from Greece, it says so in Lebor Gabála Érenn so it must be true

>No i'm sorry but the facts don't align with that line of thinking. The earliest dynasties came from the east not the south.
You say that but you haven't substantially replied to his points. The preponderance of art work and arguably the archeological finds we have so far point to a strong Southern/native Nile element to the culture.

If we applied the same standards that /pol/ uses to proclaim "white genocide", then undoubtedly and certainly black genocide is real - indeed more real - and being driven forward by multiple vectors.
But of course, /pol/ standards for "white genocide" are retarded and depend on an insane conspiracy theory in which supposedly the white race is beset by some sort of monolithic Jew-feminist-leftist-black-Muslim-deep state conspiracy.

Earthly Reminder