Would buying up XRP now while it's low and bagging it for a couple months be a good idea?

would buying up XRP now while it's low and bagging it for a couple months be a good idea?

Cripple is hopeless shitcoin.

The banks use it and they are talking to Bernanke to replace the $
>$1000 XRP

It would be a good idea if you are trying to lose money in both Bitcoin and USD terms.

Yes im only mad at ripple bc it wont moon in short term but in a few months for sure. Go for it user

how many god damn times do you need to be told its a premined banker coin

>low
Just a few cents shy of ATH

People should fucking realise its a private coin ment for internal use by banks. Its named cripple for a reason...

>my bags are getting heavy
>better buy more

Sauce

>half of ath
kys

youre better off buying it in 1-2 months when it has gone even lower.

> XRP replacing USD
> ever

Couple of months? No. Short term while it's being accumulated? Yes.

Bitfag detected, XRP will kill your shitcoin

XRP will spike. Don't listen to everybody. When a coin like that hasn't spiked for a long time everybody is telling you it's shit.

The truth is every time I bought XRP when it was very low and nobody believed in it.

And both time I did that I go x10 on my investment.

So many billions of this coin still needs to be released. This is a useless shitcoin for the time being. Don't be (pic related)! You have been warned.

FUCK those are some perfectly formed supple milky boobies

Bagholder here. Average entry point about 14k.

XRP is long dead. I got over my losses to the point where I don't even care to sell to stop the loss. The money I put on XRP is literally lost to me. I suggest every bagholder to do the same, instead of making half-assed efforts to sell bags at half the price you bought.

It is irrelevant, the inflation rate and hard cap is known, earlier this year the figures did sound outrageous of the market cap calculated on total supply as it put it as big as the bitcoin itself. Now though we have seen ETH rocket past that number and I consider XRP in a sensible spot. This coin is big and ambitious, it is looking to disrupt the largest market on earth and has a foot in all the right doors to do it. Will it work out I do not know but I do not think it's chances are much worse than ETHs.

they're subpar

kys

are you prepared for a /comfy/ future lads?

If you like to waste money, sure.

It'll drop lower yet. Wait a few weeks.

XRP will be back up in October.

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN SEE HER NIPPLE

ikr
MY INNOCENCE IS RUINED THANKS A LOT OP

It will moon by October, start building up those reserves now

They're both shitcoins, digibyte is the real king

THEY. WON'T. USE. THE. FUCKING. COIN.

How many times has this been said.

Here's how it will go down:
They're going to use the blockchain, with a separate entity. It will be like tether, but it will work as inter-bank payment settlement.. XRP is still not KYC/AML compliant, and there's no reason whatsoever for bank customers to use a cryptocurrency directly. It's a back end solution, which means it won't be traded on the markets.

XRP is for stress testing their blockchain and demonstrating features to banks. There's absolutely no market influence in the platform. It's pure hype and speculation. Just like every other crypto that isn't backed.

>being this triggered over something you aren't invested in

That man makes an argument, you do not.