Why is Africa so shit at warfare

you think with black genetics, they would be superior

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

that statistic in that battle

holy shit

Lol African Americans are only strong cause they've been selectively bred to be big for slave labor. Africans are just weak fuckers that somehow lack any and all capacity to improve themeselves and their countries. One woman in Finland held off two Somali robbers.

But you gotta realise Finns are the strongest race in the universe

Finns are the true heirs to Rome

Really?

>African country vs African country + France
>Side helped by Europeans win

Wow, such proof of African power

>they've been selectively bred to be big for slave labor.
This is the most retarded thing I've heard. Being big and jumping high doesn't make you better at picking cotton.

Man it's like an invasion, how many more of these threads are we gonna make?

Fuck off reddit

Wow they beat a bunch a Zulus with bows and spears when they had fucking 16 lb canons.

Fuck off /pol/

Zulus should of had more advanced weapons

Zulus should of had better tactics against guns

the white man innovated,why can't blacks

that's all there's it to an*los martial prowess

killing spear wielding natives with 16lbers and maxim guns

The Zulu's outnumbered a bunch of dutch farmers by fucking 120 to 1, and yet the Zulu's lost 3,000 and ran away when the Voortrekkers only had 3 wounded. Also, it was a 6 pound Carronade and a 4 pound smooth bore cannon, not 16 pound canons. 80,000 Zulus should of killed 646 farmers, even if they had two fucking cannons and single shot muskets.

>you think with black genetics, they would be superior
say what?

how the fuck did that many zulus lose to 600 settlers??? did the settlers all have machine guns?

weren't the Voortrakkers very skilled in combat though

much more than even the british empire main forces

This was before machine guns were brought to Africa. The zulus even attacked at night during one part of the battle. The Laager is the best defensive tactic in a field battle.

Why are wh*Te subhumans so shit at warfare?

so why didn't the zulus just fucking go between the gaps of the wagons

Despite Zulus losing the blood river battle

they were still a fighting force

its important to remember that the Zulus were the first military force in history to invent "flanking"

You sayin we wuz tacticians n sheit?

>he tries to use the first crusade as an example of europeans beign bad at war

I cannot confirm nor deny what your saying, since I haven't done that much research on the Voortakkers.
Why in the hell did you space your sentence like that?

I could counter argue by making a meme of the Ottoman empire being assblasted in WW1. What's the fucking point? You win some, you lose some.

>first crusade