This needs to stop

This needs to stop

/pol/luters are absolutely OBSESSED with black people and Africa

By this point, with so many hates, I'm beginning to believe Africa is the Chad Continent.

more like the wimpy kid that everyone picks on.

Just put Africa into your filter.

But they're picked on by /pol/types.
Who are /r9k/tier.
Whose natural enemy is the Chad.

Natural enemy is the woman, Chad is a friend.

What's the big deal? Where in the rules does it say we CAN'T discuss African history? Fuck off /pol/ go be racist on /pol/

Does Veeky Forums fear the sub-Saharan warrior?

Did you actually read the threads OP highlighted? They're all annoying /pol/posters

>implying any of those threads are actually discussing African history and aren't just spewing /pol/ memes.

This.
Any more words one should filter to avoid /pol/ ?

Hitler. Holocaust. Jew(s).

t. jew

"we", "wuz", "cuck", "libtard", "name one thing", "contribute to", "red pill"

Are mods /pol/cucks? I have never seen a mod delete any of the blatant /pol/shit threads

Instead of replying, you could try this.

Mods are people with lives who won't spend their whole day looking for shit threads.

Which is weird considering it's their fucking job.

leftist, leftists, cuck, Jewish

Are there mods on /his?

Daily reminder

Fuck no, they turn up once a day at best

Hey black genocide is real, preach it.

since /leftypol/ and /pol/ babbies are so obsessed with Africa we should have Africa generals and redirect all Africa threads to it, unless they have a specific topic besides "why africa a shit" or "we wuz kangz" like the 2nd congo civil war

Well... yeah
I's also the Egypt, Niger, Zimbabwe and Nicaragua continent

Can find plenty of these threads in /pol

Mods should try and make this a unique chan compared to other chans.

Maybe add ability to edit our own posts would be nice. So that this post could be added to my last post and not bump this thread.

>just a suggestion.

That would be stupid. Kill yourself.
You can post without bumping, you dumb newshit.

What I want to know is how does posting exactly the same thing, 20 times a week provide entertainment? The "why do lefties want a safe space" guy will be along in about 45 minutes, he's so regular. Is it actual autism?

I know that stop assuming.

or paid shills

I can't comprehend why people don't lurk more or read the fucking rules. It's not hard. It doesn't take more than 10 minutes.

Summer vacation man, gotta get your kicks by "triggering (((those))) SJW cucks"

Veeky Forums attracts all sorts of mentally ill people, it is like cunnyposters on /tv/ or /r/asianmasculinity posters, it gives them some sort of emotional release and they become obsessed with it because nothing else is going on in their lives, it's sad

You can thank leftypol shit who raid here and want the horn of Africa up in themselves

>So that this post could be added to my last post and not bump this thread.
It seems to me that you didn't. Also, you type lke a retard and misuse greentext, which makes it clear that you're a stupid newfag.
Kill yourself.

You grammar is bad, and I don't know what you mean by didn't. Didn't what?

>Also there are no rules regarding greentexting

My grammar isn't bad. I think you need to spend a bit more time in English class, sonny. You can leave off the left few words of a sentence if it's apparent what the meaning is. I'm certain there's a term for it, but I can't remember.
Also, not using greentext properly may not be against the rules, but it makes it clear to everyone that you're a dumb newfag.
You have no argument. Just sit in embarrassment and don't bother embarrassing yourself further.

/pol/ is running a script to make threads and some bumping replies too.

Don't say it over here fucking SJW cuck

Its fun and should continue
Im not even white

also non-stop hitler/nazism threads need to stop. /pol/ has destroyed this place.

>More like /pol/'s anus get's destroyed in this place
Yeah mods need to do their job.

practically everyone picks on africans.

/pol/ is constantly raiding this place every single day, every second. Legend has it there are only 2 actual Veeky Forums posters on the whole board.

Yes. In fact I was b& for referencing MArtin Luthers work on the "Jews and their lies" which the incompetent mods and most likely other posters took for /pol/ bait.

So much for a board meant to discuss history.

Literally go out and prove them wrong, the discourse on those threads are well balanced from what ive seen. There have been threads made specificly to counter these race baiting threads. Just find some copypasta if your too lazy to debate then yourself

What's the point? It's like talking to a wall. They're so deep down in their narrative they refuse to accept anything that's not part of it.

>practically everyone picks on africans.
I dunno but when I go to discuss history here I barely think of Africans.

Don't know if it's /pol/ or people who just really like WW2 and posting the twentieth "how could barbarossa have succeeded" thread

But after a while regardless of who they are you just want to talk about something else without someone memeing it or constant shitposting.

>tfw my peasant vs wagecuck thread is included in the screencap

It's funny.
As /pol/fags have started being called out on their bs, they are doubling down on their shitposting, and becoming increasingly obnoxious, thus justifying the increasing hatred against them.

>the discourse on those threads are well balanced from what ive seen.
HAHAHAHA
It's /pol/tards panicking and pulling the "niggers!" and IQ card when they find something that doesn't fit their worldview.

The mods/janitors have destroyed this place. It's not hard to delete the /pol/ threads that get reported

Its the audience you are trying to convince There are many people who come here on the fence. And they fall to their side evreyday

Actually to note i also hate all of the reddit fedorafags that come on here with thier commie threads and sjw bullshit for the matter. This boards shittied up alittle but evrey board has some shit. And personally i think this board is one of the best

Everyone who post on Veeky Forums is a a Veeky Forums poster

wh*Te subhumans stop bitching about BLACK people

Yeah, but they arent autonomous by any means, they only react when there are reports.

If anyone falls to pol rhetoric it's because they were impressionable retards without any basic knowledge of history in the first place. There's no point in dealing with them. Poltards bring an appalingly low level of discussion that is repulsive to anyone who isn't a complete moron.

It's funny because in reality none of these words are synonymous.

I had a good chuckle at that image in another thread and then some farquaad got mad and then just about every reply ITT after that could be traced back to me.

Arguments used by /pol/:

>muh STEM degree
>cuck
>lol shitskin
>cuck
>muh money
>cuck
>I'm white
>cuck
>muh Trump
>c... you know it
>muh stadistics
>muh infographics
>muh youtube channels
>muh Jeesus
>I'm american
>lol niggers
>muh heritage
>my ancestors :)
>capitalism dindu nuffin
>fuggen kikes
>random trump twitter catchphrase

Lmao

Meh there in an echo chamber.

So stop making those moronic threads, you false flagging filthy cunt.

The counter race bait thread was deleted.

Really does make you think...

I've talked to these kids, alot of them just want to do the right thing, stand up for the right thing. They have been misguided and the facts are deluded away from them.

You left out the worst offender on Veeky Forums
>Why do you want a safe space?

This.

Why do leftists cuckolds want a white guilt safespace?

You anti white cucks do want a leftypol safespace

Nu-/pol/ is even more anti-white than /leftypol/

Antifa is anti white, why shouldn't antifa be attacked?

You don't need to keep telling me of your love for FUCKING BASED black people

It's because Africans are just about the only race with next to no accomplishment or with far less known and less significant ones.

It's just a way of underlining the differences between two groups. No other group is suitable for that since there they lack either a historical or a genetic argument or both in the case of Near easterners.

This is also coupled with the fact that a large part of the memery comes from America and americans like to pretend that america is half white half black.

At this point, this isn't *really* racism, it's just anti black sentiments, if you look at it objectively.

Basically all they have is shitting on Africa and diverting any sort of conversation towards Africans. Holocaust denial is absolutely debunked, talking about islam doesn't really cut it, since islam is by their own words not a race and the discussion devolves into 'are armenians and iranians white' (which they provably are). Even less appealing is shitting on Spaniards or mesoamericans (muh spics have ancestry with these two groups).

They do hate blacks do, entirely based on them being black though and don't want them around at all. Memifying the idea that black people can be fine individuals using the ironic 'based black man' phrase is part of that. Blacks are more likely to be trash people, but even if 2/3 of them are OK, even if 1/3 of them are based then their argumentation is severely threatened so blacks need to be segregated from the whole movement and constantly shittalking Africa is part of that - is why they shit their pants whenever a right wing black appears that for example dislikes the term african-american - as an example.

Oh, and of course black SJW's are especially grading and retarded(as well as race obsessed), that has a part to play in picking Africa as a target for a thread.

Everyone has a race or ethnicity they hate. I absolutely hate modern Anglos and want to crush their skulls, for example. It's something you have to suppress. Sure, they have many great artists, but I hate their modern people and feel alienated speaking this despicable language of their savage Saxon ancestors. They can all rot in hell.

A disgrace to the Indo-European spirit. Scum of the Earth. Literally the majority of the problems in 20th century can be traced back to Anglo scum.

>Eurangutans cannot assume their duties and report the threads
It's like Inca superiority is demonstrated every time euchimpeans do ''something''.

>euchimpeans
Stick to Eurangutans, it's much better

>it's because Africans are just about the only race with next to no accomplishment or with far less known and less significant ones.

this isn't an excuse to make 20 threads a day about lack of something

It's exactly trying to prove a religious person's viewpoint wrong. There's nothing you can say that convince them that they've been fooled. Better to keep them to their containment board.

Its important to discuss Africa because when it comes to finding historical truth Africa is the one place where modern ideology plays a huge role in distorting the truth. Many will hide behind Jared Diamond memes and exaggerations to explain things away. There is also the connection to our modern politics in that we in the West are constantly told that we are responsible for the underdevelopment of this continent that could have been a thriving place if it wasn't for us, implying we then must sacrifice to make amends for this stunting of their potential. Whereas, if we arrive at the conclusion that this is a false idea based on unproven equality in character, we find that we are being sacrificing for something that could never be changed anyhow.

>>capitalism dindu nuffin
Just couldn't help yourself could you, /leftypol/? Capitalism is leagues superior to whatever failed system you try and push.

Let's see, Veeky Forums minus /pol/
>le spooks xD
>le eternal Anglo amirite XDDD
>eurangutans
>turkposting
>transparent attempts to shill communism that should be in /pol/ by any stretch of the imagination
>woah dood the USSR won WWII all by themselves!
>unironic Afrocentrism/muh upper Egypt syndrome
>le shitler/bomber Harris xDD (literally unable to discuss WWII because of this crap)
>le Sherman xDDDDD (same as above but with the civil war)
Face it m8, this place was a mistake.

>Veeky Forums minus /pol/
>lists threads made exclusively by /pol/
what did he mean by this?

So basically

>a world without skinheads and capitalists would be like a world without rats and cockroaches

I agree with the former but capitalists are good and nice people. How do I know this? My dad is one and so is his friends. He's actually friends with a millionaire. And millionaires are smart and cool unlike communists such as you.

I guess that's why you're shitposting about them in your pathetic basement instead of actually making something of your life. Lol, stupid nerd.

>Let's see, Veeky Forums minus /pol/
>/pol/ only threads on Veeky Forums
really activates those neurons

>every shit thread on Veeky Forums is actually /pol/

Why do anti white leftypol shills want a safespace?

Why should i hate my own race, you anti white cuck?

It's time to go back, /leftypol/.

Fuck off you leftypol shill, white nationalism is more justifiable than ever

>Porky is a good guy and give me cool shinny things you meany

Keep cucked classcuck

Will you kindly fuck off and get off my board, you and /pol/ have been nothing but retards trying to come off as Veeky Forums when it's really just political bullshit disguised as meaningful material. Just go away, thanks.

>I guess that's why you're shitposting about them in your pathetic basement instead of actually making something of your life.

Looks like being friends with a millionaire didn't do much to help you either.

Ooga booga I don't like people pointing out the truth!

My dad's friend doesn't need to help me because I don't need help. You however need help obviously because you're too much of a retard to make it and that's why you're spouting out these anti-capitalistic memes. You're literally a weakling.

Is your wife your property?