He was a crippled cuck with rage problems

No. Pic related was.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=nCXVAKvwnKM

Gorgias was better

No.

BEADY

Wait... that isn't Trump

Although Goebbels claimed that the audience included people from "all classes and occupations" (including "soldiers, doctors, scientists, artists, engineers and architects, teachers, white collars"), the propagandist had carefully selected his listeners to react with appropriate fanaticism. Goebbels said to Albert Speer that it was the best-trained audience one could find in Germany. Despite this, the enthusiastic and unified crowd response recorded in the written version is, at times, less than fully supported by the recording.

No but he sure did help drag the losing war on and causing as much possible damage to his "master race" as possible

I forgot to put the top part in quotations, I took that from the Sportpalast wikipedia page. The source of that reference is legitimate.

Roman politicians must have delivered some fine speeches. They were taught rhetoric, and that they should use rhetoric.

And therefore since both the audience as the speaker were trained rhetoricians, you'd expect that to impress the peers and to stand out, the speeches would have to be great.

yes

Probably would have been better without the *epic* Inception music added on. I hate when people do that to recordings of old speeches.

It's what stormfag youtubers do with their videos to make the message more impressionable to your mind.

>That disgusting, weasely face

Screaming doesn't make you a good orator....I wish someone had told the G*rmans this.

There were better orators within the Third Reich than this fucked up faggot.

Hes not even the greatest Nazi speaker.
youtube.com/watch?v=bx6V-e2DQW0

obligatory Veeky Forums post

youtube.com/watch?v=IM_xKbN0CcI

all the guys on the top are probably Jewish

brings a smile to my face every time

How embarrassing

Kek
Based

Goebbels was a great speaker.

youtu.be/KtEkRpGpHE8

Though I don't think he was the best, but he's certainly up there.

>KEK BASED XD

Why is he always making that face

>goes on Veeky Forums to complain about memes

The smug satisfaction of being Anglo in the 1930's

>thinks kek and based are memes

Go back and never come back

>if you like the memes that I don't like you need to go away
Reddit-tier behaviour.

You must know

That's not true, he was a noble German patriot and was telling the truth about the JQ. He fought for the German people and stressed national unity and pride for the nation against the forces of plutocracy and Marxism.

>Raises another mans child
What a cuck

No but goddamn were Nazis aesthetic as fuck

It's not like they forgot how when they went gommunist though

nice kike nose

Please you're hurting my feelings, leave Goebbels alone please. ;(

He did nothing wrong you're putting down a good person at heart. ;(