This almost has to pump right before the 30th doesnt it...

this almost has to pump right before the 30th doesnt it? I know its a shitcoin but I cant imagine it going much lower so it may be quick gainz territory because alpha release

thoughts Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x006bea43baa3f7a6f765f14f10a1a1b08334ef45?a=0x9431c916f44ea12433abead5173b35c2f13c1423
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this coin has no future. the peak was 2 days ago

I sold yesterday and bought the dip of the morning
It will definitely reach a new ATH before the alpha release

death is everywhere until q2 2018

I sold a few days ago and made decent gains too

I just wonder if I'm being selfish for trying to get more out of it though

Everyone fudding is a nostoxer
The shitcoin was shilled by gayweather and suarez to normies and normies love betting
They will definitely check it out (not saying that it will be used or anything, but it will rise right before the alpha release)

>but it will rise right before the alpha release
my thoughts exactly

i think it will die after that though

defo keep it till alpha release
but if they keep up the marketing then this shitcoin might reach normies $$$$$$$$$$$$

>the peak was 2 days ago
the peak was 2 weeks ago

All this coin needs is a good exchange, liqushit and whatever other shit exchanges it's on just don't have the volume to get a decent pump going.

Anyone who buys before stox it hits bittrex almost certainly will make nice profits no matter when you buy

nothing will happen before the alpha release only maximum bearing

>but if they keep up the marketing then this shitcoin might reach normies $$$$$$$$$$$$
ikr, they gayweather and suarez are pretty famous for their shill not to be noticed, if they manage to add messi/ronaldo we'll see the moon

wish it would dip more so I can buy back in

Why are you people so blind and try to time out the pnd that will never happen. Not at a scale you try to predict.
This is a hodl.1 year minimum, until they release web version of the platform.

>Im still losing money on this hodl
if this doesn't pump soon I'm gonna kill someone (and maybe sell at a loss)

stay strong user

>1year hold
>because it will take everyone 1 year to get over the massive dump

Even the dev team have sold their bags. Done and dusted, they've had your pants down. More money for Israel at least.

tfw bought at 1.10

I thought this was supposed to moon during the fight? I didn't even care about the fight, it was fucking horrible, I just cares what this coin was doing but had no internet. Why didn't this moon?

Is this a good time to buy?

is this coin storeable on a Nano Ledger S? I was thinking of just dumping before alpha but

looks pretty promising.

bought at 2.40

over 2 weeks ago

literally timed the peak perfectly

I've been eyeing stox for some time, I think now is good time for entry
Obvious mayweather-mcg would cause a dump because people bought in thinking that would pump it up
Only positive catalysts in the future

STX way oversold, talk about overreaction, from $2.70 to $1.70, cmon its a no brainer, development hasnt stopped lmao, in fact we got news of the platform alpha on the 30th. They have the money to make this platform work by end Q1 2018. Just hold if you are under water.

Yeah without a doubt, gonna be a strong reversal when it starts especially with the upcoming news just around the corner

it's sinking again.
I wanna die

THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN SUCKS THE LIFEPOWER OUT OF ME AAAAAHH

oh yea? wheres your proof of that?

all the big baller bagholders are still hodling, look at the one dude wallet with 2.3 million stox etherscan.io/token/0x006bea43baa3f7a6f765f14f10a1a1b08334ef45?a=0x9431c916f44ea12433abead5173b35c2f13c1423

Stop watching the price then until it hits a decent exchange, there's like less than 2btc of sells until it goes back to the price it was last night.. there is fuck all volume on these shitty exchanges so swings are drastic and volatile as hell, trust me.. just hold and don't be tempted to dump, the upswing can be even more drastic than the dump and you'll end up hating yourself even more

>tfw bought at 1.10$ and more at 2.60$
pls kill me

stop looking in people's wallets you fucking coon. that's none of your business.

MAKE IT STOP

yeah, ill just try to ignorer it till the night from 29/30

Thanks for posting, very interesting.

$5 when

Same. I'm already 2x so I don't mind holding until q2.

thing's gonna be one of the biggest gainers in 2018.

bu i didn't care about that. bought at $2. i was looking for an easy flip in a week and was gonna sell at $4. didn't intend to keep it for long term.

never reached $4. guess i'm stuck with this now.

Someone just bought up an entire 7.5btc sell wall of stx on liqui in one purchase. (didn't get removed, got purchased all in 1 transaction)

Almost positive it belonged to some whale trying to wall off the price more and they just got fucking rekt.

Really interesting to watch order books on these pajeet exchanges

yea, smart money is gonna be buying right now

just wait you fucking nostox, wait till the real show hits. it was a great feeling on friday when stox went up like 60 cents only on the alpha launch news and nostox were already screaming on here

that fucker
I want to buy lower

Yeah too bad it went down $1.5 after that

I sure as fuck hope so.
I had intended to buy while it was still going up, at $2.20, but, my transaction to fund my Liqui account took a fucking day-and-a-half. I wound up buying on the 25th near the fucking all-time high while trying to buy as low as I could.
I don't know how the fuck it got into my head, but I thought that the fight was on the 27th. Now, most of my expendable funds are tied up in this. Aaahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa... hahahahahaaa....

how the fuck is it going down to the lowest it has been in nearly a month when the alpha is out in days oh wait wut it just spiked back up somewhat

This looks like a scam coin, I've seen it shilled and lied about far too much. Its a pump and dump coin.

That's it son. Hold that position just like that. Spread your buttcheeks a little wider though. Ahhh that's it. now we can bum fuck you properly. Good boy you gone be rich someday, just belive.

you whores shouldve pulled out at the last ath, alpha release means notign

>stox bagholders actually thought floyd mayweather was going to wear a fucking stox hat

screencap all dis shit for the victory celebration thread wednesday

>29mil supply
>49mil market cap
>been out for less than a month
>only on two very low volume exchanges
i know you shit on a street but come on.

It fucking better i bought at $3.68 fuck this gay coin

kek
I baught at $25

At least you didn't buy much. The volume on HitBtc is around 500$.

ups. confused it with agrello, you are fucked.
Maybe wait a year or so.

Well the alpha is not far off so let's see

2.8 for me. But I'm just stoopid

Loool. If I had some fried chicken for every time I heard that old yarn.

negro conirmed

Say it with your chest, little nigga!

Yeah look not all that confident in stox, prediction markets in general though I expect to be one of the earlier niches to moon in terms of real world use. They reckon a couple of days until the alpha so will check it out and make a call, if it feels ahead of the bigger two I'll stick with it otherwise redistribute back over all three.

Once Stox is up we'll be able to ask it how the other markets will perform.

That is a good point, I guess it's just ride or die with stox now

There's quite a few wallets like that if you watch the rich list, and its just initial investors they just seem to continue to keep picking up more and more stox just like the wallet user linked and never seem to sell any.

I did that with XRP and I'm dead now. No more ride or die missions for this goy. If Stox tries to rape me, or gets anywhere near my asshole, I'm out.

Fair try, but I'm absolutely certain Wagerr will eat up the sportsbetting market niche. Guess only time will tell the truth. See you all in 5 years.