0.67 to 250 BTC

Someone tell me why pic won't work.

1.6% compounded daily will turn 0.67 to 250 BTC in one year.

its much harder than it sounds

one bad move is all it needs

>Someone tell me why pic won't work
because it is on paper

You will hit a wall pretty fast.

It's easy to make good return on a regular basis with a small amount of money.

When you have a lot it's much harder.

It won't work because of liquidity. He can make those type of returns now because he's trading small sums so opening and closing a position is like an on off switch that won't be the case at some point.

But 1.6% is so small, what if you spread it out over say 2 days or more?
Stop loss and other precautions?

Try it out and figure out for yourself

shit is more volatile than you think and more often than not your stop will get triggered on a non dip and you're just losing money

I made 100% gain in 7 days and nothing for next 2 weeks.
Shit is volatile.

1.6 is not small

once you have enough money, your buys and sells will put up walls and your bags wont get filled. thats why its better to have a goal like "$100 per week" or something

Theres no fucking way to guarrantee daily gains.

Theres bullruns, theres bear runs, theres times to buy, and times to cash out.

Year ago, pretty much any 6 month hold would have crazy profits, this last 6 months hold, mostly wouldve lost some until recent bull run

This isn't how it works. Yes you can get the money, but you won't always be able to sell/buy how much you want to get 1.0% profit, especially once you start accumulating more BTC.

this. you won't have sufficient buy orders when you try to dump 200+ BTC daily, and then there won't be enough sells when you try to pick up your order again.

What's a good site for Europeans to do this? I'm on bitcoin.de right now and trading there is way too slow for such margins.

can he spread it around into shitcoins?
i agree that liquidity will be a problem if its only btc he's trading.

there will be months where you have a daily -1% to -5% across almost all coins. we just had one

Heh if you do that for a few years you could have 50 billion bitcoins, good luck

this.

in a month or two he will have to start making 1-2% on large sums. shitcoins are then off the table because for the volume he would put into the market they would moon and crash, and while that make work once or twice the risk of losing it all goes up exponentially. so the only safe markets then are BTC/BCC/ETH and LTC, and those don't give guaranteed 1-2% returns a day, but also have big potential for losses too, so he will be done.

That's called picking up pennies in front of a steamroller.

>1.6% compounded daily
That puts a lot of pressure on you to make a move everyday. That kind of pressure will push you into making mistakes.

yeah, a bad trade or two undo all the work put in leading up to that point

The catch is even if you can get 1% a day every day sooner or later you are buying 10 BTC worth of a shitcoin and inflating the price with your own purchase, if that becomes 50 or 100 BTC the problem keeps getting worse.
Even with my petty 7 BTC I have a hard time going all in without increasing my own buy price as I eat sells.

Like some have stated before, lack of liquidity is a major problem.

How do you guys do it? Do you make gains to live off? So far I am only brave enough to hold btc and eth and then go in long term on a view alts I researched. Do you guys trade hard day to day looking for gains? Do you leverage? I have free time but I am a bit dumb.

It's taken me 74 days to trade .05 btc to 11.8, but it definitely hasn't been some constant % per day. My original goal was 8k/month... which I felt was unrealistic. I expect the good times will come to a halt any day now, no way could this shit keep up for a year.