Tfw sick of coins mooning right after you sell them

>tfw sick of coins mooning right after you sell them
>have idea
>place sell order on a coin i would've sold, but cancel it right away
>coin starts going up shortly after

Is this the secret to success?

Wishing for your desired outcome will mess with the quantum mechanical wavefunction. Look up Schrodingers Cat. Look up the two slit experiment with fundamental particles. Physics is the key to unlocking maximum crypto-gains.

Stop posting my gf

Your main problem is that you don't have patience. You once believed a coin to moon, but you didn't wait long enough. It finally mooning was what you predicted in the first place when you bought it. I've waited since april for ark to moon. I waited several months on almost all my good coins actually.

Just don't sell all of it at once genius

Instead of selling your bad coin, just buy more of your good coins.

Dont go all in on 1 coin, diversify and you'll cut yourself short of crying at all other the coins going up while you put all your money into the only thing failing that day.

This will help with the mental capacity throughout the week and will make you more tolerant to make proper decisions, instead of listening to emotions

The whales are literally watching your screen clicks and movements.

I always hover my mouse over the buy button and it causes the price to pump

your welcome

She's my gf

She's mine, sir. Duel at dawn!

>have 5 coins
>they are all bags that do nothing until you sell them
there goes that idea

How much should you diversify?

When i first started out i split 1000 between like 5 coins and found it extremely annoying to keep track of. Now i just split everything between 2 coins that i really like and HODL until profit

2 Major coins like BTC and ETH
then 2 alt coins: 1 for long-term hold (1-5 years) and 1 volatile one for moon gains

What coins are you watching?
My bags are just hovering around where I started

Just buy the flip

Actually pretty sensible.

The reason I just pick 1-2 coins is because i started with 3k and wanted to triple that as soon as possible. Im still gonna play it a bit risky to try to make some decent gains, but then i'll do this.
Thanks user

>5 coins
>annoying to keep track of

fuck some people are really stupid

let me guess, never been to college, never had schedule to follow?
never managed anyone?

Elaborate? So you're saying if i wish against myself, i will see gainz?

Can confirm that this works. As soon as I bought Neo it started going down. Holding it forever because if I sell it will go back to 50 instantly.

Logic says you shouldn't risk so much, logic says you shouldn't invest another thousand in ARK. yet deep within you, you know that going against fate will give you fortune.

I gotta go all in because I only put in $200...

Damn. You're right. For some reason i feel like selling all my coins for ARK now

The whales are the exchanges themselves.

>why can't I call a perfect top or bottom reeee

>spread myself out in like 20 different coins
>300 dollars being the highest
>25 dollars being the lowest
>the 25 dollar ones always moon and the 300 dollar ones always drop

funny, i waited on ark for 10 days and got 300%
guess thats the difference between a god king, me, and a pleb