I want to be rich

I want to be rich.

How do I reasonably achieve this? I don't have enough money to invest in crypto. Are black hat methods and scamming the answer?

you there user? tell me in one statement, one thing you want to achieve. one.

not user but I want to be rich to have power and to live relaxed and have multiple properties and have nice everything (clothes, cars, businesses) pretty normie tier but I still will work hard for it

>reasonable

It's only balls to the wall crypto here kiddo

ok. you want to be rich. how? how do you see yourself getting rich?

Rob a bank then invest all you robbed into eth

Well I want to start a rocketry and robotics company. It's mostly just a romantic notion right now because I'm still in university.
The only way I can really see this working out is using something like Kickstarter to fund our projects since the initial investment is so high.

Gonna be another user answering for another user. I want to do it without relying on other people i.e. wagecucking, something from home and/or utilizing my personality (monetizing a hobby for example).

okay, monetizing a hobby. what exact kind of number do you consider rich? what is your goal, a clear number of income?

Honestly I'm pretty humble, I get a kick out of things that don't require money so for me, personal rich would just be enough to live off while also providing for a family. Say $3000-$4000 a month.

why are you right now not capable of making that income?

>don't have enough money to invest in crypto
This is the most pathetic excuse you lazy fuck. I started out with $40 and been growing my portfolio over the years. I now own a 1330 squares feet house and a Mercedes C class for myself because I invested 10% of every paycheck I earned from my previous job as a fucking waiter for fuck sake. Good luck being poor and a wagecuck for the rest of your life, pussies like you deserve to live a miserable life and die a meaningless death.

Any smart capitalist uses a mix of legal and illegal means of gathering money, assuming risk level is appropriate

For example, I sold drugs and ran pump-n-dump scams until I finished college

Then with a stable job I was able to do more legitimate business

Combination of being relatively new to biz, being afraid, being lazy and just in general not knowing where to start because I'm afraid that all the resources that would go into this won't pay off eventually so all that time would be lost.

if true, then good for you!
enjoy your life (:

I was making $15 an hour with 12 hour shifts working in paper mills as a contractor. The pay is great, but it's murder on your body and your time since it kept me away from home and school.

why are you working in a paper mill rather than a better paying job?
why are you afraid of it and why are you lazy?

or, rather than a job you'd enjoy more with suitable pay*

The paper mill was the best paying entry-level job I could get. I decided not to sign up on another season of work so I could focus on my studies and get better experience for a better job. I'm struggling with the experience meme though. Right now I'm just in some robotics clubs at school.
It's good to answer these questions. I'm noticing a lot of excuses I've been making for a while.

are you fit to work a job in your field that requires experience?

Nope. All of my experience is jokingly amateur.

are you well understanding of your field in regards to its theory?

If your ideas and skill set is good enough, investors will throw money at you.

I hope I can attract some bright minds to my company too. A lot of people think that SpaceX and NASA are their only options, but those jobs are so competitive that you end up with a lot of aerospace enthusiasts working in unrelated fields.
Not nearly as much as I will be once I've finished university.

how can you improve at your field faster and more efficiently?

seduce a rich cougar

yw

I've been doing it in the most inefficient way possible for a while now.
>party first year of college
>fail nearly every class
>lose all scholarships
>have to work every other semester in a paper mill to pay for school
Now it's 3 years later and I'm still a sophomore because I've wasted so much time partying then working. I've put myself in such a terrible situation and I don't know how to get out of it.

why are you interested in partying rather than studying?

>be girl
>camwhore for $1000 USD per night
>invest it all in BTC
>retire in 6 months

Because I was a degenerate 18 year old who enjoyed the short term far more than the long term. Now I'm still struggling with this priority.

why is partying more short term satisfying than studying?

not that poster but cmon man are u that disconnected?

Because studying is boring and partying is exciting.

Compound interest is the answer. Find a way to create it.

You don't have school loans do you?

True

Your best shot OP. For example there's many ways to attain it. Such as when running your business take cryptos as a payment. Then people are basically giving you something that will pay for the product at that time as well as giving you an investment vehicle. And then also get stuff like index funds. Rinse and repeat.

I stopped taking loans after $13,000.
I've been paying them off though so it's down to $11,000 right now.
He's not disconnected, he's trying to make me ask these questions to myself so I can sort myself out. Now I'm wondering why studying is boring to me. Am I just not cut out for education? I doubt that though, there are plenty of people with degrees who believed that studying was about hard work.

Studying and working is boring for everyone.

why do other people find reading books fun, and others -- partying? movies -- exercise?

I don't know.

how you are wired, where your body seeks for dopamine release.

I think it also has a lot to do with habits. Though habits somehow must also be connected with dopamine release and satisfaction.

This

what about boxing? it hurts to get hit

This is not a joke, read How to Read a Book. After that part of the fun is practicing a skill.

Rich is a state of mind, so is being poor.

On that now. What a great resource. Thank you.