Veeky Forums please help a bro starting out in crypto

Veeky Forums please help a bro starting out in crypto
I'm from the UK and I have gone through the steps of setting up coinbase but whats next?

I want to invest some money in Ark, where can I buy some? Some people were talking about Kraken but UK does not seem to be supported?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

send bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex then buy ark

When I did it I found coinbase to take too long to get my account linked and the limits were too low so I just payed a premium through localbitcoins

I think you should buy your first shit coin then lose half your investment

is bittrex safe?

Coinbase has 4% fees why use them

yes m8

Use 2fa and don't give anyone the password and it should be. Move the ark to a private wallet if you're gonna hold it a long time, because a few exchanges have run off with people's money (not bittrex though obviously)

You can buy BTC with quids, but you need to do Tier 3 verification with Kraken first.

thanks m9

right so just move the ark back to coinbase after its been purchased?

I was doing Tier 1 verification but I swear to god 'United Kingdom' does not seem to be there as an option. I am assuming its easier to buy directly from Kraken than having to buy the bitcoin and then buying Ark with it afterwards right?

I don't think you can put ark in coinbase. Don't try sending crypto anywhere without being sure everything's right and that it's the right type of wallet, because that's a good way to lose everything.
I think ark has its own official wallet you can send stuff to, check the website.

You can't buy ark on kraken. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/#markets

this

learn quickly by losing money

kraken have removed gbp pairs

Not OP but have a somewhat related question...

Best way to cash out crypto into GBP?
With lowest fees possible.

Coinfloor is better than Coinbase but you need to deposit 1k minimum.

Paxful is an option, but usually the sellers overprice the bitcoin they are selling quite a lot, but at least you can get it from there quite fast. Also if I am remembering correctly, there are bitcoin ATMs in UK

If you have already bought your BTC on coinbase then next you create a Bittrex account, move your BTC from your coinbase wallet to Bittrex, and then buy ARKs on Bittrex. You will be able to store your ARK on there also.

In what way is it better user?

it doesn't go down when there is a big price dump

Fees are lower and they're less Jewish