Muh omisego

>muh omisego

>muh apple partnership
>muh money skeleton
>muh gamechanger
>muh facepay
>muh partnership with thai central bank
>muh established business in SE asia

this coin is great except for the fact that it's overhyped now.

risk-reward just not looking as sexy as back in start of aug.

at least its value isn't purposely tanked by the company like BnB coins.

soon

every day for the last 3 weeks I was told it is gonna moon. I finally sold today, if this shit moons within the next 24h I will literally an hero.

But it did moon in the past 3 weeks.

And you've sold at probably the exact worst time possible. Good luck with your future trades.

it will break out of the meme triangle that I drew for you

an upwards breakout means buy

a downwards breakout means sell

y-you guys get chart confirmations before you trade, right?
you dont just buy in at wahtever price and hope for the best... r-right???

+++BIG NEWS+++BIG NEWS+++BIG NEWS+++

OmiseGO is proud to announce its partnership with the Gong-On-Baq Plastic Rise Company and Wang-Hoan Gutter-Oil Industries!

Bringing Food Supplies to the next level!

Dont worry guys I am just LARPing, I am still holding all my OMG because I am waiting for the big move. I am just getting impatient and want it to fucking move finally. but there is no way I would sell it now before it starts moving one way or another.

any projections how long it will take until we approach the end of the meme triangle ? shouldnt be much longer right ?

china disgusts me

Nice heard on the forms that they brought Steve jobs back to life and he is now runing the company

same mistake a made with neo lmao, luckily i was able to buy back in when it was 15$ and sold again at $50

Is it true that in places in china they extract protein from sewage and make fake meat products with it?

But what if I have to buy 600 Satoshi higher?

Thats a risk I'm not willing to take.

>any projections how long it will take until we approach the end of the meme triangle ? shouldnt be much longer right ?

idk we are looking at the same chart
you tell me

no they just use wet cardboard and mush it together with meat
never trust chinks

Omg isnt up for next moon mission for few wks.
Its amazing its still holding above $8. That resistance will stop shortly. Buy walls come back in after that to keep it stable.
Def is safe to move omg for week or 2 right now.

It's just going to flatline.

well I would say it should move before september 1st but I mean if they release news it will move before that obviously. but I think this will resolve in august.

i know when the news come
it will be later than 1st
but i aint gonna tell you when muahahaha

We don't need fifteen threads a day about this bloated shitcoin going to the moon "any minute now".

it mooned user

going back to 200k sats is hardly a moon

this guy's a fag. it's September 19.