User with only very little time to trade (family etc)...

user with only very little time to trade (family etc). Thinking of buying access to the WolfOfPoloniex telegram channel for entry/exit points.

Good idea, bad idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

iconomi.net
twitter.com/Tcorp_/status/897524497963667456
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>giving money to scammers that won't teach you anything you wouldn't find out for free

i'll tell you entry points for half the price.

dude if you don't have time to trade then don't trade - invest money in ETH or BTC and check back in a year

or he could pay someone to help him make more money?

I tell you a better one: don't trade. Invest!
iconomi.net

twitter.com/Tcorp_/status/897524497963667456

be honest with yourself, you're only thinking about giving him money because you think of Leo when his name pops up. IRL he's some beaner iirc

because beating the market is just that easy

More or less why I made this post. It's a jungle of shitposting and shilling out there.

wut

Partially.

Probably not, but it's always worth exploring

If you have less time to trade, stay conservative and spread your stuff in BTC/ETH/LTC/NEO/GBYTE/DGB/SIA. Carefull that you do not buy at ATH or at a high price.

Then you control yourself and adjust your stuff once or twice a week.

And regarding wolfofpoloniex... sorry to say this, but he evolved into cancer.
He gave out solid advises in the past, props to that - but he is advertising himself as a professional, while is only a beginner with self-taught TA-knowledge that knows how to build a huge amount of followers and to entertain with memes and gifs on twitter.

If you want to trade, do it yourself or get into socializing, where people are open to discuss with you on a spradic base with you tipping for solid advises. Works better, inclines less shilling and less cancerous behavior like the one you see from the average twittertrader.

He told people to short bitcoin at 1900.

>whoops looks like the charts were wrong lol ok buy back in at 2300 now

>very little time to trade
Pick good coins. Buy and hold. This is easy, op.

Really?

That's some pretty solid advice. I've been trying to ask in my social circles, but it seems like everything has only heard about bitcoin, but no one is trading. What I'm struggling with mostly now is finding entry points, and not buying when a coin is in a downtrend. :-/

>he is advertising himself as a professional, while is only a beginner with self-taught TA-knowledge

Again I want to make an emphasis on this.
He is too much into TA alone and forgets essential research apart from a quick google-research.

If you are into such traders, I would rather recommend cryptoyoda. He seems to be more reasonable and cautious in his calls.
(I have no association to either of them and do my trades based on my own research and the research of people I trust and know personally)

Yoda has his own inner pnd group who likes to make his predictions come true, but he certainly seems a little more reliable than the Leo meme man.

>cryptoyoda

The majority of my holding is in BTC, ETH, NEO, OMG, NXT, MTL, BAT, and POT. I bought in way too high, though.

Maybe it's time to sit back and see what happens over the next few months then. It sounds like you have a history of buying high. Do you want to sell low to buy high again?

Go with attilafx. way cheaper and holds live sessions where you can ask him directly.

This is actually a pretty solid portfolio, just hold it

cryptoyoda recommended I've buy zencash at $18. Never again.

>I've been trying to ask in my social circles, but it seems like everything has only heard about bitcoin, but no one is trading.

I know this is a bit of a hasle, but in this case you are either lucky to have friends who are into this or you need to broaden your socializing via the internet. It is a matter of time in this case.

Entry points are hard to find without good research. Thats why I would recommend a buy and hold strategy with valid coins like the ones I wrote above - indexing is a lot less stress than active trading, more likely to yield results and less dangerous.
Just make sure you only spend money you can lose. No need to go bankrupt, just in case a bear market comes around.

Yep, that is what I mean. Still more credible than normie meme-man wolfofretards.

If you think a good trader is always right, I am in for a bad message for you.
If you are into thinking DGB will not see these levels again, you are also missing out pretty secure gains.

>If you are into thinking DGB will not see these levels again, you are also missing out pretty secure gains.

There is not a single dimension left where dgb could be considered secure gains.

I agree with the others. Solid portfolio.
Would spread out a bit more into LTC when it dips, but this is my personal preference for the coin.

hahahahahahaha

> I know this is a bit of a hasle, but in this case you are either lucky to have friends who are into this or you need to broaden your socializing via the internet. It is a matter of time in this case.

Joining telegram groups left and right just to chat and find out what's happening on the market. :-)

>Just make sure you only spend money you can lose. No need to go bankrupt, just in case a bear market comes around.
Haven't invested a single cent I cannot afford to lose. A lot of my holdings are from late June, just before everything went to shit. My alt coins are at 50-60% value compared to what I bought them too, but I'm holding in hopes they will recover.

>I dont know about risk management and think I can predict the future

A cautious trader is a wise trader.
Nothing bad in cutting losses, staying away from risks is what prevents you from losing money.

We will see. I am comfy, having bought in at around 300.

Why are you trying to push OP into paying for non licensed scam financial advice? Why are you defending one guy's awful calls but pointing out the other guy's awful calls?

you want to spend 0.1 BTC PER MONTH on this fucking faggot?
are you insane user?

I can throw you a metric fuckton of examples where my TA was wrong. At the end of the day I still made quite some money in the past months, based on TA.

As long as you cut your losses early and are more often correct than not, you make gains. Simple and easy.

The problem with Cyptoyoda is that he buys and holds, and his membership fee is very expensive. The fall in June was predicted by others. Like I mentioned, try attilafx instead.

I used to have LTC. Bought some at 50 USD at the last ATH, then hurried up to sell yesterday at 52USD because I thought I bought in too high. :-/

>A cautious trader is a wise trader.

a real, actual cautious trader would have been in fiat, not fucking ethereum classic

Followed him on Twitter now. Cheers.

>Why are you trying to push OP into paying for non licensed scam financial advice? Why are you defending one guy's awful calls but pointing out the other guy's awful calls?

I mainly advised him to not pay at all, if you read my posts correct. Only if he insists of doing such a thing, I pointed out to not do it with the gif-posting beginner retard but with the seemingly more organized and more credible one.

And I pointed out that wolfofretards is not a professional and is swaying his memes and gifs way too often to celebrate his ego. I did not criticize his calls (be them bad or good) because I prefer to do my own TA and research.

>btc at 1900
>'nam flashbacks

>family
>making monopoly money on the internet
pick one

Hes a hack. Tweeted a photo last week "Another day in paradise" where he was at some beach cabana trading.

The only issue is his cpu showed poloniex troll box and that doesn't exist anymore.

Someone who does that is not someone I want to grt advice from.

I was hoping to pick 1,5 by following someone calls from someone else, but the consensus seems to be to just hold on to what I have. :-)

touche.

>CPU

He started shilling NEO hard at 500k+, MCO at 250k+. There are people on twitter you can follow who shilled MCO from time at 60k. He follows the trend, he actually doesn't know how to pick winners, he just jumps on board after the moon has started.