What's everyone's opinion on Litecoin? I Just started this sorta thing, so I cant afford a bitcoin or Ethereum just yet...

What's everyone's opinion on Litecoin? I Just started this sorta thing, so I cant afford a bitcoin or Ethereum just yet. But if Im gonna get Litecoin I wanna make sure its worth it

save up and someday you can buy a bitcoin

you don't have to buy an entire coin

Buy as much as you can before it's $400 usd.

It doesn't really matter if you can afford a whoke Bitcoin or just a half Bitcoin.
Put in some money every month and jus HODL
maybe get returns by lending bitcoin on poloniex

what's poloniex??

100% shitcoin. It's just a stupid copy of BTC. I would rather buy 0.2 ETH.

it's mooning right now, the chikun will arise

The Chikun will arise from the flames, and thus a new era for mankind is born.

Nice trips btw.

Nice just bought 100k

stupid copy of btc that is lightspeeds faster with a fraction of a fraction of the tx cost okbud.

>save up and someday you can buy a bitcoin
Don't do this. Just keep throwing money at bitcoin and accumulate it as you can.

So litecoin is decent?

Here's where LTC has potential: people like you who don't know the landscape see LTC and think oh I can afford that one. Repeat this several thousand times and the price keeps going up.

Interesting

Should I buy in and ride to $100 or wait for dip... hmm

I bought 2k worth at $44 bucks. Now its at $64. Buy it. its good!

look at what happened to monero: it's ltc's turn now

There will be a dip! THERES ALWAYS A DIP! Or will there be no dip?

I guess I'll keep buying litecoin and BTC at the same time when I have extra cash. Worse comes to worse I just break even.

chikun

our wait of the eternal two weeks is over.
glad I picked up a bunch over the past few weeks.

BCH LTC is god tier.

It depends, if prices of all other altcoins are shit. Then litecoin will keep going up. But it'll dip soon for sure.

A coin exchange site where you can lend your coins to people

thats some nice bait

Thanks for the answer!

Not trolling, just a newbie poorfag

Last question now is this: Im using CoinBase, how would i cash everything in for USD? It says I need another source of funds but I already have one listed for buying?

>bought at the ATH
>price dropping