What are some historical events...

What are some historical events, organizations or people so ridiculous and or stupid that if you tried to tell someone who didn't know about them they'd think you were lying.

MKULTRA is one of the best examples I can think of.
Also how Mao tried to commit genocide on sparrows and the Emu War in general

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opération_Turquoise
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM
youtube.com/watch?v=39DyEM5dLcg
youtube.com/watch?v=FTMLWuY36KQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
lordtimothydexter.com/the_holl_pickle.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the Emu War
The reality of it is a lot more mundane than /k/ memes. It was just pest control, and it ended up being pretty successful.

If you try and tell people who didn't know about it that the Australian military post WWI were used as pest control against giant flightless birds they wouldn't believe you still.

Australians "losing" isn't even the craziest part.

Most of it was conducted by farmers, and it lasted years. The two guys and a machine gun was a single event out of those years.

COINTELPRO is pretty zany haha

When will this /pol/ revisionism stop?
Let me guess you have a whole folder of infographs saying there was no camps in Tasmania and the Emus were just taking back their own land to protect it from the booganiks.

I honestly don't think anybody would believe that the Christmas Truce happened if there weren't actual photographs of it.

>/pol/ revisionism

Tasmania is itself a camp. This is common knowledge in Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opération_Turquoise

>genocide happens in Rwanda
>rebellion kicks off against the Hutu Power government, gradually takes control of the country
>French set up safe zones to protect the people who just killed close to a million Tutsis
>actively spread misinformation about the genocide to protect the genocaidaires who procceed to tear the congo apart and keep genociding

hahahaha good work frogs : )

>Israel has been accused of selling arms (guns, bullets and grenades) to the Rwandan government during the genocide.[218]
>In 2016, the Israeli Supreme Court decided that records documenting Israel’s arms sales to Rwanda during the 1994 genocide would remain sealed and concealed from the public.[219]

Holy fuck, you can't be this autistic.

Holy fuck, you missed the joke?

The extent of international culpability for the genocide is absolutely insane. Huge collective responsibility

Charles II. It amazes me that a literal retard was in charge of a government with no effort to remove him, and dying a natural death while in office.

Sounds like a hell of a time

WW1 as a whole. If you presented it to someone not knowledgeable about history as fiction with the serial numbers filed off, the average person would tell you that the characters are all acting unrealistic and stupid.

Why remove someone when you can just ignore them?

The underground pedophile circles run by government and economic elites.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

youtube.com/watch?v=39DyEM5dLcg

youtube.com/watch?v=FTMLWuY36KQ

If this is how they react to cheese pizza, I sure hope they never find out about the delicious cake.

Damn I wish I had some acid

You pretend like most great wars weren`t started by one autist screeching louder then everyone else about something.

Most great wars aren't started by a chain reaction of mutual aggression treaties.

Treaty or no treaty, France and the UK had been shit scared for a century that the Prussians and the Austro-Hungarians would unite into a Central European superstate, so it was probably going to happen either way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question

You should see the DC sex tunnels threads even the most retarded memer thinks are on the nose

"I was only pretending to be retarded"

Mandatory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

lol what the fuck

Never has the phrase "failing upwards" been so relevant, holy shit.

He very clearly was you retard. Obviously /pol/ doesn't have a thing about denying the emu wars you fuck.

Lots casualties were from a ship hitting a mine about 118 and then stuff like trench foot for ground troops and the island was booby trapped to hell and lots of troops who fought japs in the jungle hearing a boom from a direction where another unit is and assuming its another nip ambush so they fire now the ones who hit the booby trap think they are under nip fire and thats how the Americans and Canadians shot each other that. Only 50 were from the one friendly fire incident

>Americans

>At age 50, Dexter authored A Pickle for the Knowing Ones or Plain Truth in a Homespun Dress, in which he complained about politicians, the clergy and his wife. The book contained 8,847 words and 33,864 letters, but without punctuation and seemingly random capitalization. Dexter initially handed his book out for free, but it became popular and was reprinted eight times.[2] In the second edition, Dexter added an extra page which consisted of 13 lines of punctuation marks with the instructions that readers could distribute them as they pleased
What the fuck

lordtimothydexter.com/the_holl_pickle.htm

>participants: Emus

The wikipedia page only makes it worse. Reality is a fucking meme

[This user was suicided for this post]

those Japanese soldiers who stayed in the island jungles for decades after WWII ended

>After the withdrawal, Major Meredith compared the emus to Zulus and commented on the striking manoeuvrability of the emus, even while badly wounded.