Whats the best coin for hiding wealth from the government?

Whats the best coin for hiding wealth from the government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJK0OGlhKF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Monero

Bitbeans
> cute, friendly, mooning soon as well

Monero hands down.

Dash is garbage and zcash is run by a jewish company that is not anonymous always, which lessons total anonymity, which is crapola.

gold and a shovel

bitcoin

>inb4 not anonymous

t. Bitbean bag holder.

any of them. as long as you buy crytpo's in person and with cash.

cashing them back out to fiat? doesn't matter because you'll have to use an exchange and it will have to go through a bank. the moment it hits a bank, the government knows. monero, bitcoin, litecoin, doesn't matter.

Monero for sure

Mentioning the fatal flaw in your proposal doesn't magically make it go away.

Why don't you want to pay your taxes? Do you want to live in a crumbling society?

why do you have a picture of rippletoe?

zcash

This society has been crumbling for decades.

Now go eat some KFC with your "friends of color."

How are we supposed to trust someone like FluffyPony to not sneak in a backdoor? I could see the NSA bribing him.

Xrp

kek

You can't sneak in a backdoor anymore without the miners' agreement, which is impossible. Not to mention that source code auditing has been done extensively, so no current backdoors exist. The US Intelligence Agencies literally hate him.

this

its how you use a crypto that makes it anonymous

>This society has been crumbling for decades.
No it hasn't. Now pay your taxes.

if you live somewhere that makes you want to dodge paying your taxes then it's a sign that you should move

like by not using it

some people are trapped in those blue states you know

sure it hasnt

this is the pinnacle of the modern age, we are in utopia already

youtube.com/watch?v=iJK0OGlhKF4

This.

Also to reply TS, the guy on your pic - no coin ever.
Also Monero has already been tested and proven to be anonymous

Why do you encourage people to pay taxes?

Why do you support taxation?

Taxes pay for the roads I drive on. Taxes help take care of the less fortunate people around me so that when I leave my nice house I have a nice world to walk through and I'm not passing by corpses on the way to work.

Must be nice being such clueless and naive
>t. Works in government

Pls read Sowell

Helping pajeets on the street doesn't make it any better though. Next thing is that they become dependent on welfare and whatnot.

Why do you think like 50 years ago the story was all about "I came to freedomland with $1 in my pocket and now I'm the jewlord in the area"?

You think those people came halfway around the world and became a jewlord through welfare?

Taxes pay for John McCain.

stop shitposting and go back to your communist gender studies class

user, these people are just trying to live their culture. Why do you hate them, are you a racist?

t. professional origami master with 10 months experience posting on this ouija communications forum

Kek'd

OP didn't ask about cashing out. Crypto simply outclasses fiat in that it is formed through free market international competition. And making purchases directly with various cryptos has been happening for years.