Psst

>psst
>it is just past 11:00 GMT and the americans are asleep
>post things that the americans don't want to admit
>remember to stay quiet so you dont wake the americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKaJqm_ovPY
www2.ed.gov/pubs/NatAtRisk/risk.html
edweek.org/ew/section/multimedia/no-child-left-behind-overview-definition-summary.html?override=web
nickelinthemachine.com/2011/05/marc-blitzstein-roland-hayes-and-the-negro-chorus-at-the-royal-albert-hall-in-1943/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're a Jewish attack dog.

Ha ha I'm an American and I'm awake.
We lost Vietnam.

Without france their failed country wouldn't exist

>mfw they call War of the League of Augsburg "King William's War"
>mfw they call the War of Spanish Succession "Queen Anne's War"
>mfw they call the Seven Years War "French and Indian War"
>mfw they call the American War of Independece "Revolutionary War"
>mfw some of them call the American Civil War "War of Northern Aggression"

How can one people be this contrarian?

Freedom never sleeps you fuckin fags

She needs to lose weight

Today's Burgerland is nothing but a thinly veiled oligarchy. Only freedom that Burgers have suffering while being poor and speaking their mind's contents. The first is self-explanatory. The second is that becasu speaking changes nothing in Burgerland unlike many other countries.

As a burger I agree with this

If America is a failed country then the rest of the world are abortions.

JEWSA is basically a giant lab experiment. Americans are used as guinea pigs for horrible things by their own government and they believe it's freedom and progress

I can smell that picture from here.

>Today's Burgerland is nothing but a thinly veiled oligarchy.
Not really. Burgers have enormous power to change politics through the ballot box. They just don't use it. But in principle, if say 80% of the public wanted to get rid of every single politician and completely rewrite the constitution, it would happen. Although of course, given how uninformed the average American is, that would probably be a disaster if it did happen.

Yeah dude, if norks decided to organize and delete Lil' Kimmy that WOULD also happen.

>>mfw they call War of the League of Augsburg "King William's War"
>>mfw they call the War of Spanish Succession "Queen Anne's War"
>implying clappers have any idea of what these are

They killed millions.

unironically this

One dead redskin was many less redskin in the future to bitch about it.
It's basically insurance.

>muh noble native americans

Fuck off, then fuck off somewhere even further. There wasn't a "collective" native indian people, just a bunch of shitty warring tribes that put up a good fight (or in some cases memeraided places to ruin) but it's not any fucking different to any other examples of shit round the world.
The fact that they got their shit pushed in isn't as big a fucking deal as people make it. The settlers were stronger and smarter, and so the natives lost. They don't have anymore right to the land than the settlers do. America wasn't a nation, they don't have more right to America than AMERICANS do, they just lived on the rock and fought one another until someone came and turned the rock into something useful.

There were disgusting and barbaric tribes that committed horrific and terrible things on not only other tribes, but upon their own.

Just because Hank the 1 900th Cherokee wants to be different doesn't mean I or anyone else has to give a rats ass about what shitty natives got their shit pushed in during one of the formation of what would in the future become the world's superpower.

Acting as if Native Americans have any claim or right to the USA is like saying eastern eurasian snow dwellers have a right to Russia.
Fuck off.

t. Brit

Thanks Nigel.

t. Yank

Nigel goes NUCLEAR

>Mohammed claiming the natives aren't entitled to their land while claiming to be British
Makes you think to be t.b.h

youtube.com/watch?v=GKaJqm_ovPY
TIME TO STRIKE!

They were basically Neolithic tribes coming up against renaissance era European war machines. No chance.
Then later they were trying to resist at the dawn of race theories. No chance.
The wrong thing to do was to shove them off into shitty little reserves and not immediately integrate and citizen them. Same with African descended slaves following the civil war; our biggest failing as a nation is continuing to treat people like shit after we rape their ancestors.
Should have slapped ass and said good game.

What I don't understand is why Americans are so stupid and willfully ignorant of everything around them. It legitimately blows my mind. You explain something to an American and they seem to comprehend it for about .2 seconds and then immediately become retarded again.

Is it the propaganda? Is it just retardation?

Thicc af

>He thinks we're asleep when its midnight EST at most on a Saturday night

They sincerely think that they 'won' the War of 1812 cause they won one battle, with the help of French pirates, that happened after the war ended (they didn't get the memo yet)

the fact they relied on France to win the Revolutionary War is also never mentioned
or that time the British marched into Washington and sacked the swamp-village

they deserved it

To save billions

>he's so fucking myopic and retarded he thinks that the time he posts is same as the time the thread was posted

Burger here. We cling to all the bad parts of monarchical systems and then obliterated our own educational system to produce more good workers.
www2.ed.gov/pubs/NatAtRisk/risk.html
edweek.org/ew/section/multimedia/no-child-left-behind-overview-definition-summary.html?override=web

They are borderline psychotic on race issues
Also a lot of then have this empty eye look

The butthurt stings with this one lol

Daily reminder the UNITED STATES INVADED BRITAIN during the war and burned down a town.

>every time the American Revolution is brought up
>"Only we Brits were allowed to have allies such as the Germans, Native Americans, freedniggers, and substantial loyalists within your country, bringing in the French on your side wasn't fair!!!"

I'm American.

I've never met anyone who thinks America won in Vietnam.

>shhhhhh
>they sleep
>we speak

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were unjustified.

>Tom Driberg, then an Independent M.P., asked the Prime Minister in Parliament to “make friendly representations to the American military authorities asking them to instruct their men that the colour bar is not a custom of this country.” Time magazine in the US reported that Driberg’s question ‘peeled the blanket of official silence off a complex and dangerous problem’. The magazine quoted eyewitness stories such as:

>A pub keeper, indignant at American whites’ behavior toward Negroes, put up a sign on his bar door:

>'For the use of the British and of colored Americans only.'

nickelinthemachine.com/2011/05/marc-blitzstein-roland-hayes-and-the-negro-chorus-at-the-royal-albert-hall-in-1943/

Three Negroes on a bus leaped to their feet when a white officer boarded it. Said the girl conductor, tartly:

>'Sit down. This is my bus and this is England.'